Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (GUIDE) Unethical Life Pro Tips for Growtopia to get richer and make your life easier

Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    This thread isn’t meant 100% serious either and I know most of these points are mostly useless. But lying isn’t scamming. Sometimes people have to use their own brain and not rely on what other people say.

Also: How is spoofing msgs scamming? I was more thinking about using it when someone sbs, for example, “buy toxic waste barrel seeds 3/1” and you need them too so you spoof their msgs to steal their sellers.

Also gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming. While it can be used for scamming there are also many other good reasons why it is useful.

And as I said I am aware that these tips are unethical and I don’t use most of them to be honest, just wanted to share some because I was bored. If you do them too much you’re obviously gonna end up without friends.
    Lying as in a deceptive act with the intent of swindling money out people is most definitely a scam.
    Pretending to be someone you're not to profit off of someone elses investement also falls under that category.

You're giving tips on how to make people trust you more and then in the same breath advising people to not return lend wls.
    How do you even have the audacity to tell me that "gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming".

Also here's the obvious:
    Going to "friends" and extorting money out of them with your little tricks is - however grey zoned it may seem - still not just unethical but straight up scamming.

I'd summarize your thread as harmful and ignorant.

But, I don't have friends...

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

wish gt forums had awards like reddit.... 100% would give this a platnium haha
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Is this a guide on how to be a person nobody wants to be around of?

Because in that case it's great.
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    Is this a guide on how to be a person nobody wants to be around of?

Because in that case it's great.
    Yeah partly it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Lying as in a deceptive act with the intent of swindling money out people is most definitely a scam.
    Pretending to be someone you're not to profit off of someone elses investement also falls under that category.

You're giving tips on how to make people trust you more and then in the same breath advising people to not return lend wls.
    How do you even have the audacity to tell me that "gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming".

Also here's the obvious:
    Going to "friends" and extorting money out of them with your little tricks is - however grey zoned it may seem - still not just unethical but straight up scamming.

I'd summarize your thread as harmful and ignorant.
    Asking a friend to borrow wls is not illegal. If they don’t ask back for the wls it’s their own fault and they shouldn’t have lended them in the first place. Although I agree it’s very trashy to do.
    Sample text

lmfao good luck getting weathers in HEAVEN when there are like 10 different low life stealing weathers there on a daily basis
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

What if a human uses 100% of his brain.
    Goals:

[❌] Become Famous.
    [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
    [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

GrowID = Muate

OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT

Nice list.

I hate when this happens:
    Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    1. You're in a trade world and someone comes in and sells an item you want for cheap. But the seller trades someone else and you want it for the same price. If that's the case, just msg the seller that you want to buy for a better price and when you trade the seller just put the original price the seller intended to sell and claim it was a typo. The seller will most likely accept beacuse since you're offering the same price as the other guy he will just accept as it is faster for him.
    If a buyer tries doing this to me when I’m selling I instantly cancel the trade because I don’t want to support anyone doing that.

Last time I checked I had: 2,170 subscribers!