Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (GUIDE) Unethical Life Pro Tips for Growtopia to get richer and make your life easier

Lightbulb (GUIDE) Unethical Life Pro Tips for Growtopia to get richer and make your life easier

Hello everybody! This is going to be a long collect of the so called 'Unethical Pro Life Tips' for Growtopia! If you have any suggestions, let me know, and I'll add them to the list.
    NOTE: This does NOT include anything that is against the rules of this game such as scamming! Unethical doesn't always mean scamming!

ULPT's for instantanious wls

1. The Borrow Method: Short on wls and looking to get some free wls? Just ask a couple of good friends to lend you a small amount of wls (5-50 wls, really depends on how rich they are). They will most likely forget it and you get to keep the wls! (If they don't forget it, give 'em back tho. Don't be that guy...)

2. The 'close to x amount of wls' Method: Tell your friend that you're almost at a specific amount of dls (1dl, 5dls, 10dls) and that you're only missing 1-5 wls!
    Example:
    A: 'yo dude im at 998 wls can you gimme 2 wls so im at 1000?'
    B: 'sure bro'
    A: 'thanks man'

3. The HEAVEN method: for this you basically just grab a hbow and a laser. Now go to the world HEAVEN and hunt people who keep placing weathers. Try to grab that weather machine! (Honestly tho let's face it we all tried this when we were noobs)
    NOTE: This isn't illegal nor it is considered as scamming. HEAVEN is a public world and if you place something there everybody has the right to take it.

ULPT's for other things (Trading, misc, etc)

1. You're in a trade world and someone comes in and sells an item you want for cheap. But the seller trades someone else and you want it for the same price. If that's the case, just msg the seller that you want to buy for a better price and when you trade the seller just put the original price the seller intended to sell and claim it was a typo. The seller will most likely accept beacuse since you're offering the same price as the other guy he will just accept as it is faster for him.

2. Got someone who is desperate to buy your item or world but wants it for a bit cheaper? Just msg your friend to come and tell him to say that he wants to buy it for more than the other guy. They will most likely compete for prices and you can sell it for more!

3. Want to sell a world for more than the price you bought? Just put a ridicolous pricing on the world and say it's negotiable. When you sell the world for half the price you originally suggested, buyers think they made a good deal even tho you profited!

4. Got a friend that owns good buy+ worlds? Ask him for access so incase he gets permanently banned you can overtake his trade world by linking it to your world!

5. Want someone to trust you more, for example, friends that own a buy world you want access to? Give them access in random worlds that are not worth too much, but a bit. It is a nice gesture and that friend will remember that you accessed him and maybe return the favor! A good tip is to always talk correct English with proper pronounciations and grammar. This will make you seem a lot more trusted! (Mostly works with people who speak good English aswell)

6. Want to be friends with a specific/famous/rich person but you don't just wanna awkwardly ask? Have a little conversation with them and then pretend you have to go off and send them a friends request. They will most likely accept if they don't wanna seem like a prick.

7. Want to message a moderator multiple times in a row without getting that message that says 'sent to nobody, to reduce spam blablaba'? Just do /go after you message them and you can message them again, just like the old SB delay bypass glitch.

8. Want to spoof someones msgs? Just log on with a non grow id alt and change your name to his name (or almost the same name)

9.Always take screenshots when your rather questionable or suspicous friends admit to doing something illegal (Especially when they mention ACCOUNT TRADING!). This way you can expose them if something goes wrong (scamming, etc).

10. Want to win EVERY giveaway? Just use a mind ghost on everyone before the owner opens the door and everyone will run backwards.

11. Bad at spleef but want to win? If you’re dying of lava, just pull up your control hub for 5 seconds which effectively freezes you in game and resets the lava cool down. If you’re on PC, just right click the white bar on the Growtopia window.

That's it for now. Since some of these tips above are highly UNETHICAL I do not recommend doing any of them, for moral reasons. If you decide to do some of them, do not overdo it or people will get sick of your stuff and just remove you/ignore you.
    As I already said, if you have any more suggestions, write a comment!

EDIT: Added 10 and 11
    Last edited by HEEL; 09-22-2019 at 10:42 PM.
    Sample text

Some of these are actually smart lol
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

At 5.
    Once you're trusted, ask him/her to access yourself in his/her world then do skem.
    What scammers would do ( a good person like me wont do something like this ofc )
    IGN: JinxGO
    Goals:
    Reach max level -> (77/125)
    Focused Eye -> (✓)
    Be a Famous Youtuber (X)

How to profit with 1wl

Wow.

I already use 4 of these lol.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

#6 happens to me a lot, dammit for being nice to people.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

I usually lie to my friends the reason why I lie is because they are lucky for example. I hired my best friend to be my slave, So while I was offline a event of songpyeons spawned in my world so im really mad. So when I get wls from getting lended I am NOT paying back.
    Last edited by Alixity; 09-21-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    I usually lie to my friends the reason why I lie is because they are lucky for example. I hired my best friend to be my slave, So while I was offline a event of songpyeons spawned in my world so im really mad. So when I get wls from getting lended I am NOT paying back.
    Don''t take your rage out on your friend just because you were unlucky
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

correct the thread title, i saw some grammar errors, you're welcome.

(GUIDE) Unethical Cunning Pro Tips for Growtopians to get richer by mindfxxking other players

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    correct the thread title, i saw some grammar errors, you're welcome.

(GUIDE) Unethical Cunning Pro Tips for Growtopians to get richer by mindfxxking other players
    woah okay we don't have to get political here
    Sample text

go commit oxygen not diffuse to the blood stream from the alveoli in the lungs
    h

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    go commit oxygen not diffuse to the blood stream from the alveoli in the lungs
    h i bet ur a simonist
    Sample text

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    Hello everybody! This is going to be a long collect of the so called 'Unethical Pro Life Tips' for Growtopia! If you have any suggestions, let me know, and I'll add them to the list.
    NOTE: This does NOT include anything that is against the rules of this game such as scamming! Unethical doesn't always mean scamming!

ULPT's for instantanious wls

1. The Borrow Method: Short on wls and looking to get some free wls? Just ask a couple of good friends to lend you a small amount of wls (5-50 wls, really depends on how rich they are). They will most likely forget it and you get to keep the wls! (If they don't forget it, give 'em back tho. Don't be that guy...)
    If you ask me for wls and don't bring them back voluntarily forget being my friend.
    You may say "it's just x wls", but it shows character.

2. The 'close to x amount of wls' Method: Tell your friend that you're almost at a specific amount of dls (1dl, 5dls, 10dls) and that you're only missing 1-5 wls!
    Example:
    A: 'yo dude im at 998 wls can you gimme 2 wls so im at 1000?'
    B: 'sure bro'
    A: 'thanks man'
    That's just being annoying and will get you such a bad reputation forget about ever being rich.

3. The HEAVEN method: for this you basically just grab a hbow and a laser. Now go to the world HEAVEN and hunt people who keep placing weathers. Try to grab that weather machine! (Honestly tho let's face it we all tried this when we were noobs)
    NOTE: This isn't illegal nor it is considered as scamming. HEAVEN is a public world and if you place something there everybody has the right to take it.
    You would really recommend THIS as a profit method?

2. Got someone who is desperate to buy your item or world but wants it for a bit cheaper? Just msg your friend to come and tell him to say that he wants to buy it for more than the other guy. They will most likely compete for prices and you can sell it for more!
    This is a scamming practice

4. Got a friend that owns good buy+ worlds? Ask him for access so incase he gets permanently banned you can overtake his trade world by linking it to your world!
    With the practices you recommend you won't really ever get any reputable friends.

5. Want someone to trust you more, for example, friends that own a buy world you want access to? Give them access in random worlds that are not worth too much, but a bit. It is a nice gesture and that friend will remember that you accessed him and maybe return the favor! A good tip is to always talk correct English with proper pronounciations and grammar. This will make you seem a lot more trusted! (Mostly works with people who speak good English aswell)
    Yet again this seems like scamming advice

7. Want to message a moderator multiple times in a row without getting that message that says 'sent to nobody, to reduce spam blablaba'? Just do /go after you message them and you can message them again, just like the old SB delay bypass glitch.
    You're promoting spam detection bypass glitch abuse

8. Want to spoof someones msgs? Just log on with a non grow id alt and change your name to his name (or almost the same name)
    Scamming advice

9.Always take screenshots when your rather questionable or suspicous friends admit to doing something illegal (Especially when they mention ACCOUNT TRADING!). This way you can expose them if something goes wrong (scamming, etc).
    "Friends"

That's it for now. Since some of these tips above are highly UNETHICAL I do not recommend doing any of them, for moral reasons. If you decide to do some of them, do not overdo it or people will get sick of your stuff and just remove you/ignore you.
    As I already said, if you have any more suggestions, write a comment!
    You literally posted this as a guide with the obvious intent of having more people mimick this kind of childish behavior.

I really hope no one here takes you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    If you ask me for wls and don't bring them back voluntarily forget being my friend.
    You may say "it's just x wls", but it shows character.

That's just being annoying and will get you such a bad reputation forget about ever being rich.

You would really recommend THIS as a profit method?

This is a scamming practice

With the practices you recommend you won't really ever get any reputable friends.

Yet again this seems like scamming advice

You're promoting spam detection bypass glitch abuse

Scamming advice

"Friends"

You literally posted this as a guide with the obvious intent of having more people mimick this kind of childish behavior.

I really hope no one here takes you serious.
    This thread isn’t meant 100% serious either and I know most of these points are mostly useless. But lying isn’t scamming. Sometimes people have to use their own brain and not rely on what other people say.

Also: How is spoofing msgs scamming? I was more thinking about using it when someone sbs, for example, “buy toxic waste barrel seeds 3/1” and you need them too so you spoof their msgs to steal their sellers.

Also gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming. While it can be used for scamming there are also many other good reasons why it is useful.

And as I said I am aware that these tips are unethical and I don’t use most of them to be honest, just wanted to share some because I was bored. If you do them too much you’re obviously gonna end up without friends.
    Sample text

Quote Originally Posted by HEEL View Post
    This thread isn’t meant 100% serious either and I know most of these points are mostly useless. But lying isn’t scamming. Sometimes people have to use their own brain and not rely on what other people say.

Also: How is spoofing msgs scamming? I was more thinking about using it when someone sbs, for example, “buy toxic waste barrel seeds 3/1” and you need them too so you spoof their msgs to steal their sellers.

Also gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming. While it can be used for scamming there are also many other good reasons why it is useful.

And as I said I am aware that these tips are unethical and I don’t use most of them to be honest, just wanted to share some because I was bored. If you do them too much you’re obviously gonna end up without friends.
    Lying as in a deceptive act with the intent of swindling money out people is most definitely a scam.
    Pretending to be someone you're not to profit off of someone elses investement also falls under that category.

You're giving tips on how to make people trust you more and then in the same breath advising people to not return lend wls.
    How do you even have the audacity to tell me that "gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming".

Also here's the obvious:
    Going to "friends" and extorting money out of them with your little tricks is - however grey zoned it may seem - still not just unethical but straight up scamming.

I'd summarize your thread as harmful and ignorant.

But, I don't have friends...

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

wish gt forums had awards like reddit.... 100% would give this a platnium haha
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

Is this a guide on how to be a person nobody wants to be around of?

Because in that case it's great.
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    Is this a guide on how to be a person nobody wants to be around of?

Because in that case it's great.
    Yeah partly it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Lying as in a deceptive act with the intent of swindling money out people is most definitely a scam.
    Pretending to be someone you're not to profit off of someone elses investement also falls under that category.

You're giving tips on how to make people trust you more and then in the same breath advising people to not return lend wls.
    How do you even have the audacity to tell me that "gaining trust isn’t necessarily used for scamming".

Also here's the obvious:
    Going to "friends" and extorting money out of them with your little tricks is - however grey zoned it may seem - still not just unethical but straight up scamming.

I'd summarize your thread as harmful and ignorant.
    Asking a friend to borrow wls is not illegal. If they don’t ask back for the wls it’s their own fault and they shouldn’t have lended them in the first place. Although I agree it’s very trashy to do.
    Sample text

lmfao good luck getting weathers in HEAVEN when there are like 10 different low life stealing weathers there on a daily basis
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

What if a human uses 100% of his brain.
    Goals:

[❌] Become Famous.
    [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
    [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

GrowID = Muate

OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT