Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I need ideas for an art contest!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,242

    Default I need ideas for an art contest!

    If you have read my siggy you might have noticed the “Art Contest 1dl” For a while, the reason it has been delayed is because I can’t think of any art ideas besides dragons, and I already did dragons... please hit me up with ideas, idk I’ll give 5Wls to whoever’s idea I choose.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    If you have read my siggy you might have noticed the “Art Contest 1dl” For a while, the reason it has been delayed is because I can’t think of any art ideas besides dragons, and I already did dragons... please hit me up with ideas, idk I’ll give 5Wls to whoever’s idea I choose.
    JoJo Stands!, characters, memes. (pls let me draw Gold Experience Requiem.)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer YumYumCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Since you love your snakes so much, maybe you could get people to draw them?
    IGN: Cress
    — 𝒥𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒. —
    “𝒟𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁.”

    Avatar by the lovely Sharox.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumCookie View Post
    Since you love your snakes so much, maybe you could get people to draw them?
    pls no me scared of snakes

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    You can post a picture of your character and see who can draw that best?
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumCookie View Post
    Since you love your snakes so much, maybe you could get people to draw them?
    Ok I’ve already decided, it’s going to be snakes,

    (World name?)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Ok I’ve already decided, it’s going to be snakes,

    (World name?)
    Snakes?

    *draws a chinese dragon*
    here u go ur snek

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer YumYumCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Ok I’ve already decided, it’s going to be snakes,

    (World name?)
    Add those five to the grand prize, will you?
    IGN: Cress
    — 𝒥𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒. —
    “𝒟𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁.”

    Avatar by the lovely Sharox.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,227

    Default

    Just do dragons again? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •