Thread: Vote to kick

Default Vote to kick

So recently I've been going to buying or other worlds and there have been tons of spammers and I was thinking what could be a solution to help aid in banning spammers or just overall toxic people. So in my head it would be the majority of the world if it's under 10 people have to vote to kick and if it's over 10 then it has to be 10 people. Please help me revise this idea because it is very rough.
    Ign: Thewebb

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    So recently I've been going to buying or other worlds and there have been tons of spammers and I was thinking what could be a solution to help aid in banning spammers or just overall toxic people. So in my head it would be the majority of the world if it's under 10 people have to vote to kick and if it's over 10 then it has to be 10 people. Please help me revise this idea because it is very rough.
    And when more than 10 players hate me or want troll me, i get kicked or even banned oof?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

It's a good idea but it's too over powered and it will be abused
    My Goals

Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
    Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
    Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
    Get 200 gtokens (less than 50/200)still in progress
    Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

Quote Originally Posted by SamiAlissa View Post
    It's a good idea but it's too over powered and it will be abused
    This ^^

Sounds like an awesome idea, though.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Ok. Ez fix.

People can only have 1 to 3 votes to kick per hour.(I'd prefer one).
    New accounts(under 100 days and under lvl 15) cannot vote to kick.

A kick is litterally just that. It forces them to exit the world. But its not a ban. They can rejoin. If that player has been voted to be kicked again by different players, they will be banned for 1 minute, then 5. 5 being the max kick time.)
    15 votes are needed to kick(or if the world is emptier[like 30 or less players], only 10 votes are needed to kick)

A kick also will act as a message and give the person a 10 seconds heads up they were voted to be kicked to prevent scams. At 5 seconds, a pop up will appear(in case your sound is off and you didn't notice) saying you will be kicked.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    I know this unrelated, but please dont forget mylgrids in ur dropoff.

Master Sorcerer

Not sure what to think of this one, +0.5, A 10 sec delay would be nice, but I'm still concerned about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Ok. Ez fix.

People can only have 1 to 3 votes to kick per hour.(I'd prefer one).
    New accounts(under 100 days and under lvl 15) cannot vote to kick.

A kick is litterally just that. It forces them to exit the world. But its not a ban. They can rejoin. If that player has been voted to be kicked again by different players, they will be banned for 1 minute, then 5. 5 being the max kick time.)
    15 votes are needed to kick(or if the world is emptier[like 30 or less players], only 10 votes are needed to kick)

A kick also will act as a message and give the person a 10 seconds heads up they were voted to be kicked to prevent scams. At 5 seconds, a pop up will appear(in case your sound is off and you didn't notice) saying you will be kicked.
    Love this Idea Honestly
    "If your walking down the right path and your willing to keep walking , eventually you'll make progress" - Barack Obama (Former USA President)