Thread: I finished JoJo

Default I finished JoJo

JoJo bizzare adventures......
    Is was an amazing show top 5 on my personal list definitely a 10/10 and here's why
    -The story telling no offence but if JoJo's plot/storyline was written by another person other than araki it would've been a mediocre show but araki's story telling is one of a kind that just makes the series 100 times better

-Charecters development is also pretty damn amusing to witness which makes the more and more loveable

-Charecters are something unique there personalities and war cries ( I guess ) are fking amazing the mudas and the oras are THE PEAK OF HUMAN VOICE Josephs predicting enemies lines never gets old and gornios theme is a GOLD EXPERIENCE

Here's my rating for season best to worst
    Stardust crusader easily the best
    Battle tendency
    Golden wind
    Diamond is unbreakable
    Phantom blood

* THIS IS A PERSOAL OPINION *

So yeee thanks for the people who reccomended me this amazing shtoo

I would recommend this show to weebs and non-weebs since it really is a one of a kind anime
    O ye and anime haters too
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

I personally only watched Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency because I don't have time to watch the others...
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Anime aside, how tf do y'all find the time for this sorta stuff? Isn't there like hundreds of episodes of this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Anime aside, how tf do y'all find the time for this sorta stuff? Isn't there like hundreds of episodes of this?
    Think of it as a drug, the story gets more exciting and it always end at crucial parts, and this makes you have the urge to watch another episode even though you don't have the time
    Ah yes, I haven't started watching Part 3 - 5 so I cannot feel that urge yet
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

For me, I watch them slowly. I take a long time but in the end I'll finish the series. I'm currently at Stardust Crusaders Season 2 of this anime (I watch it chronologically), which means I've watched around 70ish episodes at this point. One episode is around 20 minutes, which means I've spent 1400 minutes, which sounds a lot but I only watch 5 eps at max a day over the span of a month-ish. Time management is key.

Also cool, congrats on finishing the series! I can't read the thread because I am dead scared of spoilers but I agree, it's been cool so far. I'm liking Stardust Crusaders a lot, and I hope nobody dies in the finale because I'm already emotionally attached to them.
    Last edited by ElectroDream; 09-20-2019 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Thanks lul

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Lesser Wizard

Just wait for steel Ball Run. the character development it has is god tier.

Master Sorcerer just one growtopian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    For me, I watch them slowly. I take a long time but in the end I'll finish the series. I'm currently at Stardust Crusaders Season 2 of this anime (I watch it chronologically), which means I've watched around 70ish episodes at this point. One episode is around 20 minutes, which means I've spent 3500 minutes, which sounds a lot but I only watch 5 eps at max a day over the span of a month-ish. Time management is key.

Also cool, congrats on finishing the series! I can't read the thread because I am dead scared of spoilers but I agree, it's been cool so far. I'm liking Stardust Crusaders a lot, and I hope nobody dies in the finale because I'm already emotionally attached to them.
    70 episodes is around 1400 minutes, not 3500.

To OP: You should definitely read the manga. You still haven't even seen part 6-8.
    ButterPeanut

Other stuff:

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

-Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by just one growtopian View Post
    70 episodes is around 1400 minutes, not 3500.

To OP: You should definitely read the manga. You still haven't even seen part 6-8.
    LMAO thanks, I wasn't exactly focused.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

I'm at part 4 now. We have JoJo Mondays, JoJo Tuesdays, JoJo Wednesdays, JoJo Thrusdays and most importantly, JoJo Fridays in our class during lunch break using my Netflix account. 😂

I watch like 13 - 16 episodes a day right now because I don't have school.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

Now time to read manga so you can finally put part 7: Steel Ball Run as the best part

Also do you remember santana? Or how giorno can deflect damages to his enemies? Or Josuke's fear of turtles? Yeah. Araki doesn't remember it either
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357

glad to hear, I'm planning to see JoJo sometime in the future
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Now time to read manga so you can finally put part 7: Steel Ball Run as the best part

Also do you remember santana? Or how giorno can deflect damages to his enemies? Or Josuke's fear of turtles? Yeah. Araki doesn't remember it either
    Lol Santana is from battle tendency one of the pillar men
    Also josuke healed a turltle before so excuse me ***FF?
    I am planning on reading the manga yet my little brother is afraid that I might read faster than him so he paid me a couple of bucks to read it after he finishes so yeeee......

- - - Updated - - -

I have an anime schedule I start from 8:00pm to 1:00am so that's around 5 hours of anime I can squeeze around 10-12 EPs daily is I am enjoying the show 1-6 if the show is a meh I find the time getting put into anime much more useful than my old late night YouTube sessions which usually starts with some memes and ends with someone seasoning chicken pasta salad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loyalty View Post
    glad to hear, I'm planning to see JoJo sometime in the future
    U should its a masterpiece
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg