Thread: People still fall for this?

Lesser Wizard

Default People still fall for this?

I'm like 100% sure there's more people reporting than getting scammed and nothing still happening?

The world still isn't banned when i checked 2 hours later, the name is kinda rare.. so the owner probably is aware that mods aren't doing shet and just spams in BUYGEIGER.. there's some kid on the lookout for charged geigers and punching them (he has access on huge lock/builder lock)

Name:  scam2.PNG
Views: 214
Size:  34.0 KBName:  scam3.PNG
Views: 210
Size:  15.4 KB

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Vandaler; 09-24-2019 at 05:08 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    I'm like 100% sure there's more people reporting than getting scammed and nothing still happening?

The world still isn't banned when i checked 2 hours later, the name is kinda rare.. so the owner probably is aware that mods aren't doing shet and just spams in BUYGEIGER.. there's some kid on the lookout for charged geigers and punching them (he has access on huge lock/builder lock)

Name:  scam2.PNG
Views: 214
Size:  34.0 KBName:  scam3.PNG
Views: 210
Size:  15.4 KB

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: If any mod wants to 'do something' then the name of this world is OneGeiger.
    Singling out is illegal, even if it's just the world name.

Unfortunately, I some people still fall for those, but luckily only a few nowdays.

If you happen to be a 9 year old and accidentally press ofcourse.

Mods need to do something about this.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Exclamation Handling player/world reports.

The proper way of reporting this would be to submit a report by following this link and starting a ticket. The owner of this world is breaking the rules of conduct by "Using lies, fake worlds, trickery, and devious methods (i.e.: glitches to auto-ban or crash) to mistreat other players."

Name:  chrome_8HZIDmZILM.png
Views: 115
Size:  13.6 KB

Publicly posting their world and calling them out does nothing. If you want to report players and their worlds, submit a ticket.

Hell nah that world is so familiar, I saw many people cry tho. Hahahaha what is the world name again? it had a royal lock
    Oh no!

I think only new ppl to the geiger fall for it. There are many public services that actually work in gt
    (Like public clothing compactor and telephones and such) that are not scams. They might just assume this is one of those things and then they get scammed.
    pLz doNaTe

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hell nah that world is so familiar, I saw many people cry tho. Hahahaha what is the world name again? it had a royal lock
    The world name was OneGeiger, it's nuked now so it is all good lol.