Thread: Emails

Angry Emails

So my main account is Alixity the email in it is Deleted and no longer exist, even if you login with the right password the email wont work so I have a gaming account to put in. Is there a way to put a new email even tho the current email is deleted?

YES, I KNOW "MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT" BUT PLEASE LIKE IM GONNA RISK MY FRIENDS THEY'RE THE REASON HOW I CAN GET BACK ON MY FEET, THEY'RE INACTIVE SO IM NOT MOVING IM NOT A BETRAYER

If I'm not wrong, you can recreate your deleted email account with the same and exact email address (If you are using a non-Gmail account). Then change the email account that your Growtopia account uses to a more secure email account if needed. As I have done this before with my yahoo account. But as for Gmail accounts, I am not sure as you can't reuse old email usernames but they can recover recently deleted email accounts.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by JonVince2 View Post
    If I'm not wrong, you can recreate your deleted email account with the same and exact email address (If you are using a non-Gmail account). Then change the email account that your Growtopia account uses to a more secure email account if needed. As I have done this before with my yahoo account. But as for Gmail accounts, I am not sure as you can't reuse old email usernames but they can recover recently deleted email accounts.
    I'm a Gmail dude

send a ticket, if you really cared about your friends then you should scout and find them, seems to me you're just lazy??

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

I like the size 7 font in all caps.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    send a ticket, if you really cared about your friends then you should scout and find them, seems to me you're just lazy??
    I sent a ticket

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JonVince2 View Post
    I had same problem with email... and still no one helped me i try change email like 7 month but support don't want help me...
    My old email was deleted and i did new one with this same name but all messages from growtopia are not delivered to me. All other msg working good.
    Someone know who can help me? i writed long time with support but they just ignore me... I miss to time when seth and hamumu working before that i never had problem with support. Now they have much workers but they just ignore ppl like me ;/
    I really wanna have my Old Account, i have here my untradable items and it's my first acc. I now it's useless acc when i can't have email...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    Maybe support is lazy? All my msg was ignored ^^ got only stupid msg like ''we can't help u, write from the correct e-mail address'' when my adress is blocked haha i said them about my blocked email xD so how i can write? fp

Quote Originally Posted by Seyin View Post
    I had same problem with email... and still no one helped me i try change email like 7 month but support don't want help me...
    My old email was deleted and i did new one with this same name but all messages from growtopia are not delivered to me. All other msg working good.
    Someone know who can help me? i writed long time with support but they just ignore me... I miss to time when seth and hamumu working before that i never had problem with support. Now they have much workers but they just ignore ppl like me ;/
    I really wanna have my Old Account, i have here my untradable items and it's my first acc. I now it's useless acc when i can't have email...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe support is lazy? All my msg was ignored ^^ got only stupid msg like ''we can't help u, write from the correct e-mail address'' when my adress is blocked haha i said them about my blocked email xD so how i can write? fp
    I just found out that if you delete your email you have 2 days to recover it, so im hopeless

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    I just found out that if you delete your email you have 2 days to recover it, so im hopeless
    but i don't deleted it xD its was only very old email and i don't login long time for this email. But guy from my domain support said me I could set up an email with the same name a second time.

Change your text to red so they'll receive the right message.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Quote Originally Posted by luckygemss View Post
    Change your text to red so they'll receive the right message.
    Tssk, YOU ARE CURRENTLY RECEIVING THE RIGHT MESSAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixity View Post
    I sent a ticket
    You can now wait for their response.

But if support can't help you, the only thing you might want to do is to transfer to another Growtopia account with an active email (atleast logged on once a month) so it won't get deactivated and so that you won't lose your email. And do know the risks you may encounter in deleting an email so you won't be hassled next time.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.