Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Content Creator Cycle

Default Content Creator Cycle

shouldn't there be a new cycle?

if i'm not wrong, the 2nd cycle started July and they changed the cycle to "every 2 months"

and.. July 1st to September 1st is 2 months..

Every 2 months, we will pick 6-7 creators to participate in our program.
    Our exact picks depend on many factors such as quality of the content for the past 3 months, views, likes/dislikes ratio, and so on.
    One participant can be on the list for several seasons in a row if the content quality stays high enough, but we will try to rotate the list.
    Can I get an answer
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Yea, I'm preety sure it will switch to a new cycle sooner within the week. For now, they are probably just a little busy to create the new thread during this point of time. Let's just wait and see I guess.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

wow no answer

Hi @JimIzPro apologies for the delay on the announcement of new Content Creators for the next cycle. Due to unforeseeable events we had to push back the next cycle plus in scouting new content creators we had to take into account their background and history thus we had to do some background checking.

We do have our roster prepared now for the next batch but we opted to announce them in the next update. Hoping for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hi @JimIzPro apologies for the delay on the announcement of new Content Creators for the next cycle. Due to unforeseeable events we had to push back the next cycle plus in scouting new content creators we had to take into account their background and history thus we had to do some background checking.

We do have our roster prepared now for the next batch but we opted to announce them in the next update. Hoping for your patience.
    I hope @funnymemes.haha.gt and @gtcoolmemesfunny gets chosen!
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

So, you will announce the new one content creators in October where there's gonna be the new IOTM?
    #TURTLESQUAD

IG: @raymondtran59

New name - Rtran99

Quote Originally Posted by ButtCry99 GT View Post
    So, you will announce the new one content creators in October where there's gonna be the new IOTM?
    Normally, we do introduce the new content creators together with the IOTM release, which is every 1st of the month. We were late for September thus we're introducing them on October.

Normally, we do introduce the new content creators together with the IOTM release, which is every 1st of the month. We were late for September thus we're introducing them on October.
    Good to hear that the cycle still remains the same.

Can't wait for next creator

Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._

I'm not curious...

Hopefully, we'll get to announce the next batch tomorrow.

However, do you guys have content creator recommendations coming from the U.S.? Either a Youtuber or Twitch Streamer?

However, do you guys have content creator recommendations coming from the U.S.? Either a Youtuber or Twitch Streamer?
    I really enjoy Jenulot
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Knight

Benbarrage
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

haryadi25 / Sivcgti but I'm sure you guys won't understand what he says umm

I'm not curious...

Quote Originally Posted by JINYOUNG0922 View Post
    Benbarrage
    This better be a joke
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

i think it would be better if your team select them. This forum players pretty much act emotionally. Last cycle 2 youtuber(2 of them is most suggested by players) didn't even upload a video in this 3-4months. Also i think you should cancel Community Hub program, no one in-game interested with it. Reason;

I'm making analysis since new youtuber cycle and content creator iiGoPro(third youtuber in CREATORS tab) just got 500 click in this 3months. Developers didn't change his linked video for 3 months and he got only 500 click/views in this 3 months. 500 Views from CREATORS tab in 3 months is pretty bad and what is the reason to keep resuming this program. if it's about feelings like ' hey probably he/she feel better because they put their channel into the CREATORS tab '. But only benefit from this tab is Views and 500 views in 3 months is so BAD. they will be disappointed after seeing analysis. So, how to fix this problem?

Start new program for youtubers and instagrammers, there should be 4 level for this.
    • Level 1 - 30.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 15 Growtopia video with 10k views per video or total 150k views. or 30.000 Followers on instagram / 15 Post about growtopia with #growtopia tag.
      Benefit: Content Creator Cap

• Level 2 - 100.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 10 Growtopia video with 20k views per video or total 250k views.(some of them can get 5k views some of them 100k)
      Benefit: Content Creator Hoodie and Content Creator Cap

• Level 3 - 200.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 10 Growtopia video with 30k views per video or total 300k views.
      Benefit: Maybe special command like /magic but new one (1 hour cooldown).

• Level 4- 500.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 5 Growtopia video with 100k views or total 1M views(They can make multiple videos to get 1m views)
      Benefit: You can make your own design for new item, it will be like Monthly Subscriber's Item but they can put 2 textures and any current mods(Like double jump). You can buy this item from telephone(53785) for 30 World Locks. pcats own his special item, why not for big youtubers.

This new program will encourage other players to start youtube or currently youtuber and if he doesn't make youtube videos, they can do it for getting untradeable items. Also I'm not sure about Instagram because you can buy bot followers and likes on instagram...

EDIT: And ofcourse account must have a clean record. Also about 500k youtubers, it can be for 5 Video; one animation like Monthly Subscribers, 15 Video with 2 m views; any mod and animated item.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-01-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    i think it would be better if your team select them. This forum players pretty much act emotionally. Last cycle 2 youtuber(2 of them is most suggested by players) didn't even upload a video in this 3-4months. Also i think you should cancel Community Hub program, no one in-game interested with it. Reason;

I'm making analysis since new youtuber cycle and content creator iiGoPro(third youtuber in CREATORS tab) just got 500 click in this 3months. Developers didn't change his linked video for 3 months and he got only 500 click/views in this 3 months. 500 Views from CREATORS tab in 3 months is pretty bad and what is the reason to keep resuming this program. if it's about feelings like ' hey probably he/she feel better because they put their channel into the CREATORS tab '. But only benefit from this tab is Views and 500 views in 3 months is so BAD. they will be disappointed after seeing analysis. So, how to fix this problem?

Start new program for youtubers and instagrammers, there should be 4 level for this.
    • Level 1 - 30.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 15 Growtopia video with 10k views per video or total 150k views. or 30.000 Followers on instagram / 15 Post about growtopia with #growtopia tag.

• Level 2 - 100.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 10 Growtopia video with 20k views per video or total 250k views.(some of them can get 5k views some of them 100k)

• Level 3 - 200.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 10 Growtopia video with 30k views per video or total 300k views.

• Level 4- 500.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 5 Growtopia video with 100k views or total 1M views(They can make multiple videos to get 1m views)
      Benefit: You can make your own design for new item, it will be like Monthly Subscriber's Item but they can put 2 textures and any current mods(Like double jump). You can buy this item from telephone(53785) for 30 World Locks. pcats own his special item, why not for big youtubers.

This new program will encourage other players to start youtube or currently youtuber and if he doesn't make youtube videos, they can do it for getting untradeable items. Also I'm not sure about Instagram because you can buy bot followers and likes on instagram...
    Heya! Thanks for your suggestion. We are actually cooking up something similar to an Influencers Program. But it could take a while before we launch this project. We will take into account your suggestions as we formulate it.

Anyway, in case you are not aware, the Community Hub only aims to feature content creators and nothing more. We certainly select the creators but sometimes it is nice to know new ones that could be recommended by the community. Of course we take time to look into their account and background before selecting them.

The next cycle will be announced the same time as the upcoming update.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post

EDIT: And ofcourse account must have a clean record. Also about 500k youtubers, it can be for 5 Video; one animation like Monthly Subscribers, 15 Video with 2 m views; any mod and animated item.
    it's like what they did with the first batch however they weren't specific and turned out to be bad

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    it's like what they did with the first batch however they weren't specific and turned out to be bad
    My suggestion is different, Prize for who passed 30k or 100k subscribers. Not only five or six content creators.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Where is new content creator uWu

I'm not curious...

but it is already october and it hasn't changed yet
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606

Started in Jul 2019, just 3 months.

Current Status:
    Level: 38
    F Eyes: 30G/100G
    My Growtopia worth: 675/5K