Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Content Creator Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    My suggestion is different, Prize for who passed 30k or 100k subscribers. Not only five or six content creators.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOH OK

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    i think it would be better if your team select them. This forum players pretty much act emotionally. Last cycle 2 youtuber(2 of them is most suggested by players) didn't even upload a video in this 3-4months. Also i think you should cancel Community Hub program, no one in-game interested with it. Reason;

I'm making analysis since new youtuber cycle and content creator iiGoPro(third youtuber in CREATORS tab) just got 500 click in this 3months. Developers didn't change his linked video for 3 months and he got only 500 click/views in this 3 months. 500 Views from CREATORS tab in 3 months is pretty bad and what is the reason to keep resuming this program. if it's about feelings like ' hey probably he/she feel better because they put their channel into the CREATORS tab '. But only benefit from this tab is Views and 500 views in 3 months is so BAD. they will be disappointed after seeing analysis. So, how to fix this problem?

Start new program for youtubers and instagrammers, there should be 4 level for this.
    • Level 1 - 30.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 15 Growtopia video with 10k views per video or total 150k views. or 30.000 Followers on instagram / 15 Post about growtopia with #growtopia tag.
      Benefit: Content Creator Cap

• Level 2 - 100.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 10 Growtopia video with 20k views per video or total 250k views.(some of them can get 5k views some of them 100k)
      Benefit: Content Creator Hoodie and Content Creator Cap

• Level 3 - 200.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 10 Growtopia video with 30k views per video or total 300k views.
      Benefit: Maybe special command like /magic but new one (1 hour cooldown).

• Level 4- 500.000 Subscribers on YouTube / 5 Growtopia video with 100k views or total 1M views(They can make multiple videos to get 1m views)
      Benefit: You can make your own design for new item, it will be like Monthly Subscriber's Item but they can put 2 textures and any current mods(Like double jump). You can buy this item from telephone(53785) for 30 World Locks. pcats own his special item, why not for big youtubers.

This new program will encourage other players to start youtube or currently youtuber and if he doesn't make youtube videos, they can do it for getting untradeable items. Also I'm not sure about Instagram because you can buy bot followers and likes on instagram...

EDIT: And ofcourse account must have a clean record. Also about 500k youtubers, it can be for 5 Video; one animation like Monthly Subscribers, 15 Video with 2 m views; any mod and animated item.

What if the youtuber is a scammer? some youtbers out there despite having the subscribers are actually scamming people, even their own fans. And speaking of youtubers now, most youtubers get all their subscribers via giveaways, (eg 10 magplants when hit 500k subscribers, etc... ) the purpose of even subscribing to their content creator isn't what it is compared to last time. people back then subscribe to you because you make QUALITY content, not because u can get a chance to win a item. Yes, giveaways back then were a thing but its wasn't targeted at getting more subscribers, it's to reward them for supporting their channel. There's hardly a handful of youtubers now that does very good videos, and its sad to see how now alot of videos the comments are all "growid:____ world:_____" rather than "omg u make very good videos."
    How about selecting youtubers that does ACTUAL QUALITY CONTENT, youtubers that don't "buy subscribers with giveaways" and are underrated compared to the bigger, more famous names.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    What if the youtuber is a scammer? some youtbers out there despite having the subscribers are actually scamming people, even their own fans. And speaking of youtubers now, most youtubers get all their subscribers via giveaways, (eg 10 magplants when hit 500k subscribers, etc... ) the purpose of even subscribing to their content creator isn't what it is compared to last time. people back then subscribe to you because you make QUALITY content, not because u can get a chance to win a item. Yes, giveaways back then were a thing but its wasn't targeted at getting more subscribers, it's to reward them for supporting their channel. There's hardly a handful of youtubers now that does very good videos, and its sad to see how now alot of videos the comments are all "growid:____ world:_____" rather than "omg u make very good videos."
    How about selecting youtubers that does ACTUAL QUALITY CONTENT, youtubers that don't "buy subscribers with giveaways" and are underrated compared to the bigger, more famous names.
    As NekoRei has already mentioned, they will do a background check of that specific person before even "promoting" them to the Community Hub.

- - - Updated - - -

+ And yes, I do agree with you. As much as we would like to see the numbers, the quality is what is more important.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    As NekoRei has already mentioned, they will do a background check of that specific person before even "promoting" them to the Community Hub.

- - - Updated - - -

+ And yes, I do agree with you. As much as we would like to see the numbers, the quality is what is more important.
    Best would be that if you use any of these, you cant be creator:
    Tag friends= get chance to win
    share= get chance to win
    sub or follow=get chance to win
    like= get chance to win

Those stupid giveaways just harm community. Noobs want just win and they get actually depressed cause chance to win is so low. Ppl doesn't sub ur follow others cause they like their content, they follow and sub cause they want win. That is bull

If those utubers and instagramers want host giveaways, they can still do it, but do not demand like, share, follow, sub, tag. So ez.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hi @JimIzPro apologies for the delay on the announcement of new Content Creators for the next cycle. Due to unforeseeable events we had to push back the next cycle plus in scouting new content creators we had to take into account their background and history thus we had to do some background checking.

We do have our roster prepared now for the next batch but we opted to announce them in the next update. Hoping for your patience.
    ohhhh That makes since

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully, we'll get to announce the next batch tomorrow.

However, do you guys have content creator recommendations coming from the U.S.? Either a Youtuber or Twitch Streamer?

Seaace/Icyharry/PldtHomeFibr

A couple of my friends/Animators

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully, we'll get to announce the next batch tomorrow.

However, do you guys have content creator recommendations coming from the U.S.? Either a Youtuber or Twitch Streamer?

Owner of guild [COOL]

I love making Growtopia Animations
    New growtopia animation in progress:27%

Goals:

Get 10,000 subscribers:381/10,000

Win 1 growies: 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Wubzi View Post
    ohhhh That makes since

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa there buddy, I never upload I don't deserve to be considered. Thank you though!
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt