Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CARNIVAL: Too many scams!

Exclamation CARNIVAL: Too many scams!

There are way too many people scamming carnival quests. CARNIVAL quests need to change! There is no Growtopian that has never been scammed while buying a carnival quest. Every time when carnival arrives people go crazy. There are like 3 people waiting at WRENCH until someone puts DNA in the DNA Processor. This is absurd that other people can take the DNA out that you put in. Carnival is more like a scammer reunion.
    Donate!

Wait who the hek puts DNA on a public wrench with people around?
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

What kind of doofus would put their DNA in a public DNA Processor?
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Wait who the hek puts DNA on a public wrench with people around?
    People that don't know other people can take it.
    Donate!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimpje View Post
    how can u take it out, ive inserted the wrong dna and now its stuck

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    how can u take it out, ive inserted the wrong dna and now its stuck
    Click on it.
    Donate!

I see nothing wrong with the quests. It's the player's fault for not being alert of his/her surroundings.

Squire

Default Don't go to WRENCH

I can sell you a cheap DNA processor, got many from surgs.

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

There are way too many people scamming carnival quests. CARNIVAL quests need to change! There is no Growtopian that has never been scammed while buying a carnival quest. Every time when carnival arrives people go crazy. There are like 3 people waiting at WRENCH until someone puts DNA in the DNA Processor. This is absurd that other people can take the DNA out that you put in. Carnival is more like a scammer reunion.
    You don't have to seek help from others when doing quests, just use your own resources when doing quests and you won't get scammed. I don't see why you're complaining about quests, you really don't have to rely on others to complete quests and I don't see what ubisoft should change about quests to make it safer, again just use your own resources. It seems you're mainly complaining about public dna processors instead of other quests and how everyone can use them, what did you expect from something that's public?
    Professional thread killer

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    You don't have to seek help from others when doing quests, just use your own resources when doing quests and you won't get scammed. I don't see why you're complaining about quests, you really don't have to rely on others to complete quests and I don't see what ubisoft should change about quests to make it safer, again just use your own resources. It seems you're mainly complaining about public dna processors instead of other quests and how everyone can use them, what did you expect from something that's public?
    It's not about me... There are tons of people buying the quests and getting scammed because no one is trustable.
    Donate!

You just have to know the trusted worlds, for crystal quests, I'd recommend the world "HSSBB" I personally bought over 20 shatters and my friends bought some too. For Boss quests I'd recommend my world "SEAACEBOSS" of course cause I'm the owner. If you don't wanna buy from there I'd also recommend "BOSSQQ" I bought from there in my carnival video so there's proof of that. I don't know any fossil worlds but I hope this helps!
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video:

IGN: SeaAce

so you're saying, people who DOESNT HAVE ACCESS can put DNA into a public extractor, but other people who DOESNT HAVE ACCESS can't take it out?

STONKS 100,000

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

I also have seen and been scammed before. Not the DNA one (one of the many quest I would ask why ubisoft added them as they are too expensive or hard - reward of the rings aren't even worth the cost of rng)
    I got the quest for training 5 fishes and I see this as absurd as u are going to spend at least 1 million gems to buy fish flakes to train the fishes, at least 200k gems per fish so I would prefer to buy from ppl who sell these quest. I got scammed a few times so I stopped doing carnival ring master quest for a while.

This is what the person who owned this threat meant. There are some absurd, difficult and demanding and expensive quests which ppl are too lazy to do or just want to buy the quest step itself to get it over and done with. Some examples of expensive quests are DNA combining, DNA extracting (I'm not too sure), training fishes and crystal combing and maybe forging (also not too sure there is such quests for it)

People like me either gives up and restart the ring quest or buy the steps from ppl. Not many ppl will do it themselves
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    I also have seen and been scammed before. Not the DNA one (one of the many quest I would ask why ubisoft added them as they are too expensive or hard - reward of the rings aren't even worth the cost of rng)
    I got the quest for training 5 fishes and I see this as absurd as u are going to spend at least 1 million gems to buy fish flakes to train the fishes, at least 200k gems per fish so I would prefer to buy from ppl who sell these quest. I got scammed a few times so I stopped doing carnival ring master quest for a while.
    which idiot would use fish flakes to feed a fish LOL, pls look up the food guide for fish training somewhere in the forums.... there are other better and FASTER ways to train a fish.
    and if you can't afford the quest, simply don't start one.

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Exclamation Dna

You lose 15wl for Saving 5wl

GROWTOPIA: Too many scams!
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    which idiot would use fish flakes to feed a fish LOL, pls look up the food guide for fish training somewhere in the forums.... there are other better and FASTER ways to train a fish.
    and if you can't afford the quest, simply don't start one.
    I wasn't that sure that fish chunks was a better solution and I only know those 2 as I don't spend time training fishes

And I can afford the quest but I feel it's too expensive so ya
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

I wasn't that sure that fish chunks was a better solution and I only know those 2 as I don't spend time training fishes

You can feed fishes with certain other fishes. It is way faster and cheaper. look up a guide
    IGN : AzurSniper
    Main world : moonfarmers1

ringmaster is designed to be a wl/dl sinkhole

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Wizard

I got scammed boss ghost quests xD
    One of the best Kyderby racer in Growtopia.