Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: CARNIVAL: Too many scams!

  1. #1
    Squire Mimpje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    "Such an awesome place"
    Posts
    24

    Exclamation CARNIVAL: Too many scams!

    There are way too many people scamming carnival quests. CARNIVAL quests need to change! There is no Growtopian that has never been scammed while buying a carnival quest. Every time when carnival arrives people go crazy. There are like 3 people waiting at WRENCH until someone puts DNA in the DNA Processor. This is absurd that other people can take the DNA out that you put in. Carnival is more like a scammer reunion.
    Donate!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Wait who the hek puts DNA on a public wrench with people around?
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,166

    Default

    What kind of doofus would put their DNA in a public DNA Processor?
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  4. #4
    Squire Mimpje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    "Such an awesome place"
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Wait who the hek puts DNA on a public wrench with people around?
    People that don't know other people can take it.
    Donate!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimpje View Post
    People that don't know other people can take it.
    how can u take it out, ive inserted the wrong dna and now its stuck


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  6. #6
    Squire Mimpje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    "Such an awesome place"
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    how can u take it out, ive inserted the wrong dna and now its stuck
    Click on it.
    Donate!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    I see nothing wrong with the quests. It's the player's fault for not being alert of his/her surroundings.



  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Default Don't go to WRENCH

    I can sell you a cheap DNA processor, got many from surgs.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimpje View Post
    There are way too many people scamming carnival quests. CARNIVAL quests need to change! There is no Growtopian that has never been scammed while buying a carnival quest. Every time when carnival arrives people go crazy. There are like 3 people waiting at WRENCH until someone puts DNA in the DNA Processor. This is absurd that other people can take the DNA out that you put in. Carnival is more like a scammer reunion.
    You don't have to seek help from others when doing quests, just use your own resources when doing quests and you won't get scammed. I don't see why you're complaining about quests, you really don't have to rely on others to complete quests and I don't see what ubisoft should change about quests to make it safer, again just use your own resources. It seems you're mainly complaining about public dna processors instead of other quests and how everyone can use them, what did you expect from something that's public?
    Professional thread killer

  10. #10
    Squire Mimpje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    "Such an awesome place"
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    You don't have to seek help from others when doing quests, just use your own resources when doing quests and you won't get scammed. I don't see why you're complaining about quests, you really don't have to rely on others to complete quests and I don't see what ubisoft should change about quests to make it safer, again just use your own resources. It seems you're mainly complaining about public dna processors instead of other quests and how everyone can use them, what did you expect from something that's public?
    It's not about me... There are tons of people buying the quests and getting scammed because no one is trustable.
    Donate!

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard SeaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    266

    Default

    You just have to know the trusted worlds, for crystal quests, I'd recommend the world "HSSBB" I personally bought over 20 shatters and my friends bought some too. For Boss quests I'd recommend my world "SEAACEBOSS" of course cause I'm the owner. If you don't wanna buy from there I'd also recommend "BOSSQQ" I bought from there in my carnival video so there's proof of that. I don't know any fossil worlds but I hope this helps!
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video:



    IGN: SeaAce

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimpje View Post
    People that don't know other people can take it.
    so you're saying, people who DOESNT HAVE ACCESS can put DNA into a public extractor, but other people who DOESNT HAVE ACCESS can't take it out?

    STONKS 100,000

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  13. #13

    Default

    I also have seen and been scammed before. Not the DNA one (one of the many quest I would ask why ubisoft added them as they are too expensive or hard - reward of the rings aren't even worth the cost of rng)
    I got the quest for training 5 fishes and I see this as absurd as u are going to spend at least 1 million gems to buy fish flakes to train the fishes, at least 200k gems per fish so I would prefer to buy from ppl who sell these quest. I got scammed a few times so I stopped doing carnival ring master quest for a while.

    This is what the person who owned this threat meant. There are some absurd, difficult and demanding and expensive quests which ppl are too lazy to do or just want to buy the quest step itself to get it over and done with. Some examples of expensive quests are DNA combining, DNA extracting (I'm not too sure), training fishes and crystal combing and maybe forging (also not too sure there is such quests for it)

    People like me either gives up and restart the ring quest or buy the steps from ppl. Not many ppl will do it themselves
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    I also have seen and been scammed before. Not the DNA one (one of the many quest I would ask why ubisoft added them as they are too expensive or hard - reward of the rings aren't even worth the cost of rng)
    I got the quest for training 5 fishes and I see this as absurd as u are going to spend at least 1 million gems to buy fish flakes to train the fishes, at least 200k gems per fish so I would prefer to buy from ppl who sell these quest. I got scammed a few times so I stopped doing carnival ring master quest for a while.
    which idiot would use fish flakes to feed a fish LOL, pls look up the food guide for fish training somewhere in the forums.... there are other better and FASTER ways to train a fish.
    and if you can't afford the quest, simply don't start one.


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  15. #15

    Exclamation Dna

    You lose 15wl for Saving 5wl

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Britannia.
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    GROWTOPIA: Too many scams!
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    which idiot would use fish flakes to feed a fish LOL, pls look up the food guide for fish training somewhere in the forums.... there are other better and FASTER ways to train a fish.
    and if you can't afford the quest, simply don't start one.
    I wasn't that sure that fish chunks was a better solution and I only know those 2 as I don't spend time training fishes

    And I can afford the quest but I feel it's too expensive so ya
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    I wasn't that sure that fish chunks was a better solution and I only know those 2 as I don't spend time training fishes

    And I can afford the quest but I feel it's too expensive so ya
    You can feed fishes with certain other fishes. It is way faster and cheaper. look up a guide
    IGN : AzurSniper
    Main world : moonfarmers1

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    I wasn't that sure that fish chunks was a better solution and I only know those 2 as I don't spend time training fishes

    And I can afford the quest but I feel it's too expensive so ya
    ringmaster is designed to be a wl/dl sinkhole


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I got scammed boss ghost quests xD
    One of the best Kyderby racer in Growtopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •