Thread: Should a person sell the seeds/blocks or expand their farm for BFG?

Default Should a person sell the seeds/blocks or expand their farm for BFG?

So, my Friend chose to run an LGRID farm. He ran a BFG and now has 4 lgrid farms.
    On discord he was asking me if he should sell the seeds/blocks or make more lgrid farms.

I told him to expand more since he’ll gain more gems if he extended the farm. Am I right?

He is also asking when he should sell his seed, and how many farms he should have.
    I don’t know how to answer his every question. Send help.

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    So, my Friend chose to run an LGRID farm. He ran a BFG and now has 4 lgrid farms.
    On discord he was asking me if he should sell the seeds/blocks or make more lgrid farms.

I told him to expand more since he’ll gain more gems if he extended the farm. Am I right?

He is also asking when he should sell his seed, and how many farms he should have.
    I don’t know how to answer his every question. Send help.
    Hi there, So if you are right with expanding the farm more, You will end up making more profit in the future. If he sells it now then he is only making a certain number of wls. He could potentially gain more world locks in the future. So for the second question, it's kind of up to him of how many farms he can handle. I mean more farms would equal more profit and it is the smarter move, but on the other hand if he can't handle all these farms then I think he should sell the items. Once again it's totally your friend's choice. Good luck with your farms.
    IGN: Flameskin

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeybro88 View Post
    Hi there, So if you are right with expanding the farm more, You will end up making more profit in the future. If he sells it now then he is only making a certain number of wls. He could potentially gain more world locks in the future. So for the second question, it's kind of up to him of how many farms he can handle. I mean more farms would equal more profit and it is the smarter move, but on the other hand if he can't handle all these farms then I think he should sell the items. Once again it's totally your friend's choice. Good luck with your farms.
    Thank you very much. I’ll tell him this.