Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a JOJO REFERENCE?

Default Is this a JOJO REFERENCE?

The Anubis spirit looks a lot like a Jojo stand
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

I doubt it tbh

No, its my Persona.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Don't worry even search this in the internet.
    Steven Universe the Movie: Greg And Steven Fusion .. This more looks like a reference to me
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 48/125
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful

don't know
    真の幸福を達成.

Lesser Wizard

The "flying book" thingie in gt is reference from anime called Black Clover ,the book name is "Grimoire"

Banned

no the anubis spirit is a referance from the Magi series. Djinns

Name:  Anubis2.png
Views: 501
Size:  291.4 KB

Looks about right...
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

Quote Originally Posted by vmandz View Post
    The "flying book" thingie in gt is reference from anime called Black Clover ,the book name is "Grimoire"
    Ye I see

Its all coming together now, all the amine in game like neko growtopians, giant anubis spirit when u looked like anubis, a Grimoire which us the floating healing book
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

ffs no
    stop comparing everything to jojo
    not everything is a reference to jojo
    so stop
    it's annoying af

Anubis is an ancient Egyptian f̶u̶r̶r̶y deity, NOT an anime character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    oof lookey here, someone's salty~

ffs no
    stop comparing everything to dragons
    not everything is a reference to dragons
    so stop
    it's annoying af

if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all, didn't your mother teach you basic human decencies?

let me paste this 5 more times for your furry dragon brain to absorb.

if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all, didn't your mother teach you basic human decencies?
    Far as I know, I don't compare everything to dragons. In fact, I haven't even brought up dragons here? Feel free to prove me wrong on that, if you can.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" is just propaganda to make people avoid criticising something that's clearly wrong. Would you say the same to somebody who called out "drugs are bad" because they're not saying anything nice? Or what about that time Logan Paul filmed a dead body in the suicide forest, and people bashed him for that? Nobody had anything nice to say about that situation, and everyone still voiced their opinion. I could go on with countless examples as to why "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" is a broken philosophy, but at the end of the day it still boils down to the fact that criticism is what leads to much-needed change, not staying silent about issues.

Last time I checked, I had a fleshy human brain, but I'll double check that for you if you'd like. If what you're trying to say is that I'm a furry, you couldn't be further from the truth; I despise furries almost as much as weebs, it just so happens that the former tends to stay away from the public.

Also, why quote something if you're not going to stick by that quote yourself? Quite hypocritical of you, eh? So far from what I've seen, you've been going out of your way just to bash me. You're not even providing constructive criticism that I can work upon either.

In other words,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

When will you learn that everything is a JoJo reference? There is no stopping them.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Far as I know, I don't compare everything to dragons. In fact, I haven't even brought up dragons here? Feel free to prove me wrong on that, if you can.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" is just propaganda to make people avoid criticising something that's clearly wrong. Would you say the same to somebody who called out "drugs are bad" because they're not saying anything nice? Or what about that time Logan Paul filmed a dead body in the suicide forest, and people bashed him for that? Nobody had anything nice to say about that situation, and everyone still voiced their opinion. I could go on with countless examples as to why "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" is a broken philosophy, but at the end of the day it still boils down to the fact that criticism is what leads to much-needed change, not staying silent about issues.

Last time I checked, I had a fleshy human brain, but I'll double check that for you if you'd like. If what you're trying to say is that I'm a furry, you couldn't be further from the truth; I despise furries almost as much as weebs, it just so happens that the former tends to stay away from the public.

Also, why quote something if you're not going to stick by that quote yourself? Quite hypocritical of you, eh? So far from what I've seen, you've been going out of your way just to bash me. You're not even providing constructive criticism that I can work upon either.

In other words,

Honestly you sure you're not on chemotherapy? Cause you seem like you have cancer in your " fleshy human brain " you should triple check that brain for signs that maybe its brain dead idk or maybe that lil sack sad of fleshy human brain of yours just can't comprehend anything cause it died a long time ago. AND I OOP-

You want some constructive criticism from me that can work? How about try being being a decent human being? WHOOPS YA CAN'T YOU PROBABLY IDENTIFY AS A DRAGON god damn furry. XD

You've been attacking anything anime related, why purposely go out of your way to shyt on something someone likes. The " if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all " applies to you because you can't seem to stop bashing anything related in every anime thread. Sounds like you have a real problem mate, might wanna maybe QUADRUPLE CHECK that brain now you seem a lil too obsessed with hating anime idk CAN'T RELATE not all of us have cancer like you do. We don't identify as dragons either we are just harmless people who like anime but maybe that's just TOOOOO MUCH for you, maybe your head just has a trigger that everytime someone says anything anime related you decide UH OH I'M THE ANTI-ANIME POLICE THE DRAGON IS HERE TO BURN EVERYTHING ANIME RELATED. oh my... sounds like a crazy obsessed dragon is out on the loose XD but then again you probably won't heed the " constructive criticism " cause you're just addicted to hating anime maybe you need to see the doctor about that dragon brain of yours but then again... you're really just a lost cause. whoop- not sorry. there's no dragon doctors :ccc

here's the furry dragon fandom:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/scaley/

maybe try asking if there's some doctors there. Spread your scaley dragon wings and fly to the furry fandom cause there's no room for anti-anime dragons here.

But,what's a JoJo?

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    But,what's a JoJo?
    Just search in the inter JoJo Bizzard Adventures I don't know what season. It's a character that looks like a hunk anime, correct me if I'm wrong
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    But,what's a JoJo?
    Fighting Action anime that has a lot of different series. The anime using a lot o darkening/shading on their characters. I didnt really liked the anime because the way how the author draw em makes me lost interest (#no.offense) but a lot of forumers said that the anime is good and fun to watch. No wonder why there's meme about Ora Ora Ora.
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

"Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

d i e
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

ffs no
    so stop
    it's annoying af

I mean..i understand where you're coming from. Lots of people hate anime cuz of the hardcore weebs with bodypillows, full galery of big watermelons, i honestly hate that too, even tho i like anime.
    But i don't go to every single anime-related thread, just so everyone could know my opinion on that. Like jeez, we get it. You don't like anime, weebs and anything related to that, but you shouldn't come to the anime world and straight out offend people..daz rude Mr.Dragon.
    If you want to be a douche, be my guest, i can't change your personality, can i now? Just know, that other people have different interests too and they get hurt when someone bashes on them with it.
    You like dragons right? If i liked dragons, hardcore or not, and someone called me out for it, i'd be really offended too yknow. I hope you feel the same way about that.
    (:
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

ffs no
    so stop
    it's annoying af

Complains about it because it not related to drugs I means drags. Hahahaha... But is this thread getting uselss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stupido View Post
    I mean..i understand where you're coming from. Lots of people hate anime cuz of the hardcore weebs with bodypillows, full galery of big watermelons, i honestly hate that too, even tho i like anime.
    But i don't go to every single anime-related thread, just so everyone could know my opinion on that. Like jeez, we get it. You don't like anime, weebs and anything related to that, but you shouldn't come to the anime world and straight out offend people..daz rude Mr.Dragon.
    If you want to be a douche, be my guest, i can't change your personality, can i now? Just know, that other people have different interests too and they get hurt when someone bashes on them with it.
    You like dragons right? If i liked dragons, hardcore or not, and someone called me out for it, i'd be really offended too yknow. I hope you feel the same way about that.
    (:
    Not every anime though. There are kid related animes that don't include big booty stuff. If you know what I mean. If your a person who like romantic stuff. I know there a bunch of watermelons out there

everything in life is a JoJo reference
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."