Thread: Is this worthy of WOTD?

Default Is this worthy of WOTD?

I want to know if this world could win WOTD before I actually build it ingame. It has taken +8 hours to make this

Name:  renderworld2.png
Views: 79
Size:  100.3 KB
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

I can't actually tell what is going on or what is the world name so I can't judge that well...

But base on Ubi picks, your world has a good chnace but it's missing a giant pixel art. ( Very good advice here )

You don't want to make it playable, just make sure the render is nice and all.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    I can't actually tell what is going on or what is the world name so I can't judge that well...

But base on Ubi picks, your world has a good chnace but it's missing a giant pixel art. ( Very good advice here )

You don't want to make it playable, just make sure the render is nice and all.
    I made it with a world planner. I had to make the picture smaller because it wouldn't upload it otherwise.

Also, I'm not trying to make a cheaply made world even if they have the same or more chance to win. I want WOTDs to be worth going to. Not saying all WOTDs are bad nowadays, but some. If I was to make this world, the paint alone would cost approximately 350 wls.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls