Thread: That One Girl

Default That One Girl

Just to clarify - what I am about to say is not associate with Growtopia AT ALL. The point of this post is to get myself as much opinions as possible about the situation that I'm having.

Moving to another high school would be a tough period for many people! Teachers are new, children are different and everything seems unusual. Luckily, not for me. I have adjusted just dandy and it is all going smooth. Kids in the school I have preferred are awesome, they have same interests as I do and that really boosts my motivation to do anything from studying to socializing more and more! It is honestly the best!
    In my class there are only 18 kids. 13 girls and 5 boys. Now, that one girl fell right into my eye and I cannot avoid looking at her. If you ask my "why" I wouldn't be as to answer you! When I think about it, I don't find her look that attractive, nor her personality, but there must be something.
    Anyhow, what really made me excited when I was searching on the internet "Signs that she might like you" is that she was looking at me when I was not looking at her. The moment I read that I felt so good! I started questioning myself a load of random questions. I didn't talk to my friends about it at all because I don't want them involved in anything.

Now that we figured out that I kind of like her I am asking you people: what to do next? How to approach her without being "cringey"? Would it be bad if I just popped out of nowhere and ask her out on a coffee or something? (Note that we have never talked alone about anything.)

Thank you a lot for reading this all!
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

fascinating
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Cursed

ok cool, you have a crush, go confess.

here is your rng:

Just chat with her
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 21 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyNex View Post
    Just to clarify - what I am about to say is not associate with Growtopia AT ALL. The point of this post is to get myself as much opinions as possible about the situation that I'm having.

Moving to another high school would be a tough period for many people! Teachers are new, children are different and everything seems unusual. Luckily, not for me. I have adjusted just dandy and it is all going smooth. Kids in the school I have preferred are awesome, they have same interests as I do and that really boosts my motivation to do anything from studying to socializing more and more! It is honestly the best!
    In my class there are only 18 kids. 13 girls and 5 boys. Now, that one girl fell right into my eye and I cannot avoid looking at her. If you ask my "why" I wouldn't be as to answer you! When I think about it, I don't find her look that attractive, nor her personality, but there must be something.
    Anyhow, what really made me excited when I was searching on the internet "Signs that she might like you" is that she was looking at me when I was not looking at her. The moment I read that I felt so good! I started questioning myself a load of random questions. I didn't talk to my friends about it at all because I don't want them involved in anything.

Now that we figured out that I kind of like her I am asking you people: what to do next? How to approach her without being "cringey"? Would it be bad if I just popped out of nowhere and ask her out on a coffee or something? (Note that we have never talked alone about anything.)

Thank you a lot for reading this all!
    Dayum, every grade I have a crush but I kinda "bully" them like example 2nd grade field trip everybody wasn't on class on like 9:30am already so ME AND THE BOYS talking 'bout stuff then my crush came in with a straw hat then we were like "HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THAT?! THAT'S A HAT WITH HOLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAJAH

Ask her where she goes for lunch and join her.
    I've had 45 People in my class, 40 females, 2 males, 3 homosexuals. I destroyed every feeling of having a crush in my room.

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.

Maybe stop being a pervert, that's a good first step.
    High school relationships don't last, and those that do never end well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Get the courage to start talking to her and try to create an inside joke conversation opener.

For example in my case I would always give her those stickers I got from the mini croissants I would eat. We both found it funny and whenever I feel like talking to her I will go give her one or something.
    (Also no I'm not 5)
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836