Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Feedback

Trading improvement.

Instead of the hard clunky movement in the trade why not make a cursor pop up which is controllable with the right joystick. (Like how it is in the PC side, you hover your mouse over to the item you want and click on it) why not add it onto console where it would be less of a hussle trading something.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

I think console edition is great.

The economy is still growing.
    I think we need a way to promote the game a bit more. There are only 500-1k players on at a time.

other than that its doing ok.

Improvements to trading and chatting would be good.

An option for voice chat will be epic.
    E.g. Only players who have "verified" themselves can voice chat or something to avoid abuse of the feature.

We just need to be patient
    Last edited by Caine; 09-28-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Add a marketplace so buy+names drop in value. It'd make the players actually play it and not just be there to lock worlds. (Also marketplace for pc&mobile would be great too)
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Hey everyone,

Due to the number of posts and quality of feedback, we decided to leave the topic open so you can add even more suggestions! Don't be shy

Lesser Knight

Default k

Please update more often, I got a notification on my switch saying there was an update yet as far s I can tell, nothing happened.
    -
    More promotion, theres rarely over 125 players online, (Switch/XBOX) and maybe add crossplay if sony finnaly gives in lol
    IGN: Kaluub
    I'm pretty bad at Growtopia.
    https://growmarket.ca/images/flatty/logo.png
    GrowMarket Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Current newbie tutorial... recipes for new players, build a world like WIKI on pc servers...
    Hey, thanks for those suggestions. We know that an enjoyable gaming experience for new players is very important, and ideas such as yours are really helpful. We are working really hard to make the whole environment as interesting and as inspirational for everyone as possible

Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Updates once in a while, its not fun playing a game without updates once in a while. More Moderators.
    Hi, we do understand that frequent updates are expected and important but as my colleague said in a topic here, we have to follow certain external constraints that won’t allow us to release new content as frequent as we would like to, but we’ll make sure to work hard to bring them on consoles as soon as it’s possible. As for the request for more moderators, we are looking into bringing more moderators & guardians into console at the moment but unfortunately we cannot confirm anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Add a marketplace
    We’ve seen a few players suggesting this already, but we need to investigate first if that’s something that would be a possibility, so we cannot say right now if this can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzDan View Post
    I would also like to see trading to be improved on as I feel the controls for it are a little janky
    All the changes of this kind (including a suggestion for customizable controls) can be hard to develop and might take a while to implement in the game. We’ll be definitely looking into exploring all possibilities, but we cannot promise if specific suggestions will be implemented.

Once again, thanks everyone for the overall feedback

For my suggestion for GrowTopia on Consoles I just want to bring up a point that may have been overlooked by the players already invested in or enjoying the game, as I'm sure my other points such as making the cost of gems the same as on PC or Mobile have been mentioned already. The presentation on the PSN Store page for GrowTopia was my very first time seeing the game. Now, I'm glad I gave the game a chance as it is a lot of fun and has a ton of content, but I almost didn't give it any chance at all. This is because, in a world of triple A or higher quality indie games, GrowTopia seems far worse than it is when viewed on the digital stores. A big factor I think, is the graphics, and the tendency to zoom in too much in the game's trailers. The game looks a lot better zoomed out a bit and could even be compared to Terraria or Starbound. GT is not a game about blowing minds with graphics, true, but it's not really attracting anybody with such a poor first impression. It honestly doesn't fit in well alongside the f2p games on the digital stores when you go by the trailer and the description. I really feel this is a simple fix, perhaps a bit more focus on the game's strengths in the trailer without the ugly zooms. Nobody's gonna play this unless they like sandbox pixel games. Explaining what GT has to offer to somebody who enjoys the genre, maybe with some statistics (List how many block types or pets or whatever there are in game) could pull and keep a few more players in my opinion. Also, as far as ps4 is concerned, the promise of free stuff when having PS Plus needs to be taken out completely until it can actually happen. I'm not upset about it but, many would be I am sure as it is akin to false advertising currently

~Cubethulhu

- - - Updated - - -

We all know Growtopia is a good, beautiful, fun game.
    But why are we saying that Growtopia is Dead??
    Cause in the last weeks there was like 200 players online and u cant really trade items and stuff with this amount of players, so i had an idea to improve Growtopia: As we all can see Pc/Mobile version is getting updates monthly and new cool items and stuff, so we should get that too.Why are we getting only 1 update per 2 months? So we should get new events, new items, and more updates to attract more players to play the game. So that was my idea sorry for maybe misspelling im romanian and only 13 yrs old so. THANKS

~Profit
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Angry my suggest

I have 2 suggestions for growtopia on console

It is to remove the event of the ghost who can spawn .... it is so annoying ...
    and especially during the harvest festival..spent 10000 gem to get rid of it or try to create them while suffering for to do them
    I say no!

and the second

there's no one on the switch / xbox version ...
    it would be time to do some advertising no? we sometimes have 17 players connected ...
    and then I do not have the impression that the option "report" is used for some reason that the only moderator who is in this game is never connect and that the scams and Insulting people are always here!
    Last edited by Amadeus-Otaku; 10-03-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Default plz fix the console version a lot of accounts still can not log in since update

My worm farm is dead my weekend is ruined i feel lost coz of no mods or support also no answers if they still work on it.

Default what i know

All i know is the problem is on xbox and switch if you log in with your main account the game crash if a other player try to warp to me his game also crash but he is still able to log in its also posible to log in with 2 acc but the main account allways crash. I hope the information help to fix it if anyone care (sry bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    My worm farm is dead my weekend is ruined i feel lost coz of no mods or support also no answers if they still work on it.
    Postal u could try to contact support for this. Maybe they can probably give you back your silkworms. Because technically it's not your fault that this happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    All i know is the problem is on xbox and switch if you log in with your main account the game crash if a other player try to warp to me his game also crash but he is still able to log in its also posible to log in with 2 acc but the main account allways crash. I hope the information help to fix it if anyone care (sry bad english)
    It probably happened because of our guild logo being the glitch item. Since this update removes the glitch null item, I think it also removes our guild mascot causing us to crash everytime.

Hello, we applied the patch to sort reported issues with null items on consoles, they should be sorted now. Please let us know if there are any other issues we should address and do continue to share your thoughts and ideas about Growtopia on consoles with us

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    First of all, thank you for trying to make growtopia better place. So, let's start!
    More features for this suggestion;

• 4- Make Dirty gems Blocks for newbies, As i said, most old players started with friends helps, our friend gave us few farmables to earn gems, they give us wls to secure our world. So, this block have %75 chance to drop 1 gems and it will be farmable, INFO: < This dirty gems block is farmable, keep farming it until you reach the your goals. It has %75 chance to drop one gems. >

• 5-Improvement for Apprentices(Mentorship program); It's pretty dead feature, you seriously expect us to find between 1-3level real newbie in this game. It's impossible. Change it to 1-15 Level and Miletstone rewards should be; 5-15-25-30. Only 4 level. As a mentor, <Miletstone Rewards> will start form level 25. Also change 1 year sub to Unique sword. It would be better.

The result of this list.
    Now players know how to splice and they has recipe world/or book. They can splice their blocks to build dream world, and newbie lock will help to secure this world. Also they can earn gems to buy Rare Clothes pack to make awesome set. After secure their world, they can accept visitors to make friends or get mentor.. Their mentor can help to learn growtopia more and more. What do you think?

<< First of all Growtopia is pretty complicated game for newbies. Currently most of player started growtopia with friend helps, our friends help us to learn how to splice or earn gems. But these newbies that see ad from youtube or other social can't do anything. I'm telling this because i saw like <10> ps4 newbie streamer on twitch. 2 of them stuck at TUTORIAL world. They tried to talk with mannequin and stream end up with 'Can't leave this area'. 5 of them end up with stuck at growpedia quests(most of them door id thing) and they quit because of getting tutorial pup-up spam. And lastly 3 of them got scammed their trees and they just end the stream(People enter the newbie world and lock the full area, or they scam their trees). >>

These changes should be Pc and console servers.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-08-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Default We need a console friendly Growtopia

The console port itself is already good in terms of quality but not much in playability (it is good but not as good as the Mobile/PC versions).

---One problem is the lack of accessibility in simple things. Communication, for example, it is tough for players without keyboards to type a simple sentence or a single Hi and Hello, we need shortcuts for these things.
    I have listed 3 recommendations for how this could be fixed and hope you get an idea of what to implement for future updates.

---Another problem is the lack of customizability of controls. From cursor sensitivity to allowing us to map buttons ourselves, these are stuff that we console players should be able to have or modify for the sake of our convenience and in some cases, safety.

Safety, why? because there were times that I was supposed to drop valuable items in my storage and unfortunately trashed it because the buttons can be confusing sometimes, and that wasn't convenient as I had to grind again to earn it without losing a lot of Worldlocks, and I wouldn't be happy if that happens again or if it happens to other players too
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!