Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77

Thread: Lets shape this mini universe on growtopia tavern

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    So, do we have a new god now?
    yes,he is legal chaos god living on normal universe
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    So, do we have a new god now?
    Kyeosi is intrigued by this comment.

    He creates 3 other gods...

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    The chess piece turns out to be a clone of the Primordial Chess Piece. It has been awakened due to a transceiver signal implanted within the clone. The Primordial one is immortal and declares an all out war against the false god and its band of heretics.
    the chess piece is given small amounts of infinity power that lasts for years
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    The chess piece turns out to be a clone of the Primordial Chess Piece. It has been awakened due to a transceiver signal implanted within the clone. The Primordial one is immortal and declares an all out war against the false god and its band of heretics.
    Kyeosi is flattered...

    Kyeosi creates a box where the Primordial one shall live for eternity...
    Kyeosi pushes this Primordial being into the box...
    This box is actually a gateway to another dimension...
    Kyeosi’s dimension...

    He uses this opportunity to suck the magic out of the Primordial one...

    Kyeosi only grows stronger...

    No being lesser than Kyeosi can destroy or take the power of Kyeosi...

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Kyeosi is intrigued by this comment.

    He creates 3 other gods...
    i call them,hmmm you can make only mini-gods that gods with extra power can destroy
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    the chess piece is given small amounts of infinity power that lasts for years
    So can I still suck its magic?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    i call them,hmmm you can make only mini-gods that gods with extra power can destroy
    Sure...

    MUAHAHAHA

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    982

    Default

    The Primordial Chess Piece creates a servant whom it called,"Knight". It can create galaxies,planets and suns by its own accord;but it has to be in an "L" shape otherwise it wouldn't work properly.

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Kyeosi is flattered...

    Kyeosi creates a box where the Primordial one shall live for eternity...
    Kyeosi pushes this Primordial being into the box...
    This box is actually a gateway to another dimension...
    Kyeosi’s dimension...

    He uses this opportunity to suck the magic out of the Primordial one...

    Kyeosi only grows stronger...

    No being lesser than Kyeosi can destroy Kyeosi...
    but im higher than you,so i can push you into your dimension if i want

    also the box is nice

    i will recreate more 1k primordials
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    but im higher than you,so i can push you into your dimension if i want

    also the box is nice

    i will recreate more 1k primordials
    Kyeosi has never heard of a being higher than it...

    Kyeosi is flattered again...
    Though, Kyeosi is not affected by his dimension...

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    So can I still suck its magic?
    no,you must be infinity god which i can give its status to good gods
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Kyeosi has never heard of a being higher than it...

    Kyeosi is flattered again...
    Though, Kyeosi is not affected by his dimension...
    Be yeeted y'all
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Kyeosi has never heard of a being higher than it...

    Kyeosi is flattered again...
    Though, Kyeosi is not affected by his dimension...
    im the creator of this universe,and you are just a god who i gave powers

    you created the dimension,ho... nvm
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    The Primordial Chess Piece creates a servant whom it called,"Knight". It can create galaxies,planets and suns by its own accord;but it has to be in an "L" shape otherwise it wouldn't work properly.
    A mini god, descendant of Kyeosi, has appeared.

    Crescent, the mini god of the Heavenly Stars, mocks “Knight”.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    no,you must be infinity god which i can give its status to good gods
    Kyeosi is good...bless Kyeosi and his descendants...

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    How high are you all, mate? Y'all seem very high today, eh
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    A mini god, descendant of Kyeosi, has appeared.

    Crescent, the mini god of the Heavenly Stars, mocks “Knight”.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Kyeosi is good...bless Kyeosi and his descendants...
    i will give infinity powers to god who created the knight

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post

    Kyeosi is good...bless Kyeosi and his descendants...
    ............
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Kyeosi is bored...

    Kyeosi extends the universe’s size...

    New beings are created called the Paulixaks...Immortal beings they are, only 8 exists...

    The Paulixaks can’t speak or talk, they are nice. Be mean to them and Kyeosi, and the Paulixaks shall bring more chaos...

    Don’t mess with the Paulixaks...

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Kyeosi is bored...

    Kyeosi extends the universe’s size...

    New beings are created called the Paulixaks...Immortal beings they are, only 8 exists...

    The Paulixaks can’t speak or talk, they are nice. Be mean to them and Kyeosi, and the Paulixaks shall bring more chaos...

    Don’t mess with the Paulixaks...
    Mate, you are going way too high, now is shalt declared the martial emergency and the rise of communism
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    9th Dimension
    Posts
    630

    Default

    “Let’s praise our new god, Kyeosi”
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme


  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    Mate, you are going way too high, now is shalt declared the martial emergency and the rise of communism
    Kyeosi creates two empires...

    As Kyeosi is the god of discord, it enjoys chaos.

    One empire is good and very nice, the other is bad and bad...
    Kyeosi makes both of them fight...

    Kyeosi smiles...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    “Let’s praise our new god, Kyeosi”
    Kyeosi gifts you the ability to gift people with luck...

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Kyeosi is intrigued by this comment.

    He creates 3 other gods...
    A story of Kyeosi and his other god friends
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •