Thread: Lets hope in Wnterfest 2019 we will get bunch of item in Stuff-4-Toys box

Default Lets hope in Wnterfest 2019 we will get bunch of item in Stuff-4-Toys box

After Harvest Festival, farmable prices is drop so much. I know it's normal. But Devs must do something for make the price not drop too much. Last year, The price of Fishtank is broken. And for this year, Pepper. that two farmable blocks price is not worth 200/1 anymore and seed is 45-55/1.

This also impacts to the price of item pack that you can buy from the shop (specially for Crime Wave, Surgical Kit, Galactic Goodies, and SSP). Farmables is easy to get, many people can get bunch of gems so fast. It make price of item pack drop too.

Make item in Stuff-4-Toys box that require scarifice up to 10 million rarity or more. Too much? Just think, sacrifice 200 peppers will give you 9.400 rarity. (pepper rarity is 47), to get goblin (500k rarity), you just need 10.639 peppers. If you buy pepper 200/1, it's just need 54wls. Pretty cheap.

Thanks for reading this thread and sorry if my english is bad.
    Son Of A Cussing Cuss Word!

i agree with you
    IGN: Zarmion

Same, I agree with you...

Yesyes I agree
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Yea they should renew em. Yeeet
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

"Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

I also agree
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

+1 Yes this one says some truth in it. It would significantly stabilize the farmable economy and it would be a start to flush down some of these farmables.

I do most certainly agree to this fascinating idea.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Default I cant wait

I cant wait for winterfest
    Owner of guild [COOL]

I love making Growtopia Animations
    New growtopia animation in progress:27%

Goals:

Get 10,000 subscribers:381/10,000

Win 1 growies: 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Wubzi View Post
    I cant wait for winterfest
    Me too! Christmas and gatherings. Awesome!
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Thanks guys

Lesser Wizard

100 million rarity please!
    One of the best Kyderby racer in Growtopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolztopia View Post
    After Harvest Festival, farmable prices is drop so much. I know it's normal. But Devs must do something for make the price not drop too much. Last year, The price of Fishtank is broken. And for this year, Pepper. that two farmable blocks price is not worth 200/1 anymore and seed is 45-55/1.

This also impacts to the price of item pack that you can buy from the shop (specially for Crime Wave, Surgical Kit, Galactic Goodies, and SSP). Farmables is easy to get, many people can get bunch of gems so fast. It make price of item pack drop too.

Make item in Stuff-4-Toys box that require scarifice up to 10 million rarity or more. Too much? Just think, sacrifice 200 peppers will give you 9.400 rarity. (pepper rarity is 47), to get goblin (500k rarity), you just need 10.639 peppers. If you buy pepper 200/1, it's just need 54wls. Pretty cheap.

Thanks for reading this thread and sorry if my english is bad.
    Have you seen my suggestion? Go read!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...overproduction
    My suggestion would fix this issue instant, but cause all aren't farmers, they are against it. Some ppl can't just see bigger great in this suggestion. I hope ppl would support this more so we would get changes fast, before it's too late.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Holiday updates don't get that much attention since they repeat every year. During Halloween there's no such thing as a new system or expensive items- they haven't even added a Nightmare variant in years- so the same goes for Winterfest... the Stuff-4-Toys box will probably just stand there while others hunt down for recipes and clues. Just stick with the items that are unlocked with the Growch's heart size and look forward to those else you'll just be disappointed.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Post New skin

As you all know the goblin was a winter fest item u can get by donating in the stuff box I would like to see a santa one this year as a wearable skin

Why... I got banned 60 days when i catching ghost in first picture you can see some word "i catch a ghost!" And boom i got ban

I know posting this in forum is useless but... I very confuse right now

Quote Originally Posted by Coolztopia View Post
    Why... I got banned 60 days when i catching ghost in first picture you can see some word "i catch a ghost!" And boom i got ban

I know posting this in forum is useless but... I very confuse right now
    Hi this off-topic from the discussion of this thread. Please refrain from doing this. Also, with regards to this kind of issues kindly email/contact customer support to assist you on this one as we do not entertain ban issues in the forum.

@RE: TOPIC
    It is a very interesting feedback and suggestion. I already shared this with our design team for their consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hi this off-topic from the discussion of this thread. Please refrain from doing this. Also, with regards to this kind of issues kindly email/contact customer support to assist you on this one as we do not entertain ban issues in the forum.

It is a very interesting feedback and suggestion. I already shared this with our design team for their consideration.
    Oh i'm sorry. I have contact customer support now. And thanks you have appreciate my thread

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Interesting
    But for the extra farm able(like at least a few million in total I assuming), we just need a place for them to be used up that is beneficial like we get items for using them like the toy 4 stuff box where we donate items into the box for goblins to drop toys.
    Maybe we could get smth similar in helloween, where there will be an npc exchanging anything with rarity for new items
    For example, u can donate 50k rarity worth of stuff to the npc and npc will give a random new items like maybe wolf fur or wolf armour idk

But as long as we have smth to do with the extra farmables (not recycling them of course), we would accept it I guess depending how good it is
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Firstly Agreed.

Second they might to call the medic for this one. They really need to slide this down to the bottom.
    Third this a big time rollback for stuff in gt
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 48/125
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful