Thread: Universe 2

Default Universe 2

Bring Growtopia Universe2 Servers. Growtopia has so many players so, new players can't find worlds. Bring universe 2 server icon. And normal growtopia servers are universe1 and new servers universe2 so new players and normal players can find world easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluton View Post
    Bring Growtopia Universe2 Servers. Growtopia has so many players so, new players can't find worlds. Bring universe 2 server icon. And normal growtopia servers are universe1 and new servers universe2 so new players and normal players can find world easier.
    other players will just join the new server and hog the world names

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

-1, people will lock up every single rare world

-1,Console and Xbox version of GT has a different server than PC and mobile so it isn't really a big necessity right now.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

+1 i want to hog the world names
    jk -1
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

Banned

+1 from me only if:

-there are multiple servers like ex. GT1 - GT9 (reduces lag, but more $ spent on hosting the servers)
    -worlds that are locked in 1 server, locks all other worlds in other servers. ex. all other server's BUYGHC is also locked by the same player
    -mods can be assigned to their servers they are supposed to monitor, easier to CC (crowd control)
    -bc/cb/sb will be like ** <Server 3> Broadcast from Player123 (in BUYGHC) ** : Hey guys, come to my world! | and you can choose which servers you want to receive broadcasts from.

it's really not a bad idea if you ask me.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    +1 from me only if:

-there are multiple servers like ex. GT1 - GT9 (reduces lag, but more $ spent on hosting the servers)
    -worlds that are locked in 1 server, locks all other worlds in other servers. ex. all other server's BUYGHC is also locked by the same player
    -mods can be assigned to their servers they are supposed to monitor, easier to CC (crowd control)
    -bc/cb/sb will be like ** <Server 3> Broadcast from Player123 (in BUYGHC) ** : Hey guys, come to my world! | and you can choose which servers you want to receive broadcasts from.

and what is the idea of your idea? he just wants to have a fresh start, which is bad and then you crash in with some sort of duplicated servers idea?

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    +1 from me only if:

so if you spread the players from servers 1-9 it would dilute the player count (assuming that they are logged in randomly to one of nine of these servers, and really what is going to happen is one server is going to be more populated (if you could choose ofc) e.g server 1 would be the most popular and have the highest player count.

also, imagine having to switch servers from 1-9 to see if anyone is selling a certain item