Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: How should I spend 245 wls?

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default How should I spend 245 wls?

    How should I spend wls? I was wondering if I should spend it on pepper seeds, making more auto farms (slime farms) or buy an ancess item? Or save it for an item that benefits farming or any item, If you guys have any other suggestions, go for it.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Maybe you can try buy cheap sell expensive with ances items. My friend said he made like 50wl-1dl a day from this
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Maybe you can try buy cheap sell expensive with ances items. My friend said he made like 50wl-1dl a day from this
    What kind of ancestral item? and how? I'm interested

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    What kind of ancestral item? and how? I'm interested
    Sorry, I don't do it myself so I don't really know
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Sorry, I don't do it myself so I don't really know
    Oh alright, Thanks

  6. #6
    Knight Flameskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    America
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    How should I spend wls? I was wondering if I should spend it on pepper seeds, making more auto farms (slime farms) or buy an ancess item? Or save it for an item that benefits farming or any item, If you guys have any other suggestions, go for it.
    Hi there, I mean if you are into farming and do it a lot then you should spend it on a harvestor of sorrows. I don't know how much they are but it lets you get a chance to get double amount of items from that tree. this is just a suggestion and it might get you more profit in the future.
    IGN: Flameskin

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeybro88 View Post
    Hi there, I mean if you are into farming and do it a lot then you should spend it on a harvestor of sorrows. I don't know how much they are but it lets you get a chance to get double amount of items from that tree. this is just a suggestion and it might get you more profit in the future.
    You're right! I might do that instead but would that be worth it since I'm farming peppers?

  8. #8
    Squire Kirbble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    You're right! I might do that instead but would that be worth it since I'm farming peppers?
    A harvester of sorrows on pepper? I think it would not be worth it since the item you're harvesting is already a farmable. Use Harvester of sorrows on mass projects instead like Display Block, Stats etc.
    こんにちは Fellow Growtopians~
    My IGN is Kirbble and I'm a weeb.

    Shop World: QUESTBUY
    Fire World: WILDFLAME
    -------
    Follow me on Instagram: @Kirbble (an art account)
    Also latest update on IG - I cosplayed Zero Two uWu

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbble View Post
    A harvester of sorrows on pepper? I think it would not be worth it since the item you're harvesting is already a farmable. Use Harvester of sorrows on mass projects instead like Display Block, Stats etc.
    Gotcha, Thanks! Should I start massing because I wouldn't know what to mass and isn't it kind of a "find it yourself" thing to find out what to mass?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    buy something you like

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer HairyPother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    At the piano
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    buy something you like
    if you want to have fun, definitely do this. Back when I played GT, shopping was literally the most fun I've ever had in Growtopia

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Try making a wotd.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    If u are pro building something why not making wotd or you can trading item buy unstable item for cheap then sell it expensive
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    This my Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloxinia View Post
    I'm trying become a normal human that never giveup

  14. #14
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    buy something you like
    Alright gotcha

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPother View Post
    if you want to have fun, definitely do this. Back when I played GT, shopping was literally the most fun I've ever had in Growtopia
    Yup, I'll keep that in mind

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    If u are pro building something why not making wotd or you can trading item buy unstable item for cheap then sell it expensive
    Gotcha, thanks

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Maybe you can try buy cheap sell expensive with ances items. My friend said he made like 50wl-1dl a day from this
    On the other hand, I don't recommend doing this unless you really know what you're doing. Ancestral items are pretty unstable, they keep rising and dropping.
    I'd recommend buying either chandeliers or laser grids rather than pepper trees.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard CnatZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    FI
    Posts
    122

    Default

    If you want to profit I suggest you do a mass project with those wls, having a 200wl budget for a mass is great and you can easily double your wls in a week or two.
    GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

    Discord: S+#6976

    Youtube: Plussed

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CnatZ View Post
    If you want to profit I suggest you do a mass project with those wls, having a 200wl budget for a mass is great and you can easily double your wls in a week or two.
    The thing about massing is that I don't know what to mass, I would've massed a long time ago if I knew what to mass but isn't massing like a secret thing like people won't tell you what to mass produce because then it'll lose it's value? What do you mass if you don't mind me asking, I understand if you can't tell me.

  18. #18
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    On the other hand, I don't recommend doing this unless you really know what you're doing. Ancestral items are pretty unstable, they keep rising and dropping.
    I'd recommend buying either chandeliers or laser grids rather than pepper trees.
    Alright, thanks

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •