Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Free very good no bad art

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Heres It on your signature!

    Attachment 225039
    What tf that's cool


    Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!



    Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    255

    Default

    bumps hehe dont die


    Est. Jul 10, 2019
    F Eyes: 57/100
    Level 41
    Instagram: @btsofhermes @gtbreakingnews
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606


    "Failure is the mother of success."




  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,210

    Default

    Absolutely hilarious and humurous pieces of art. Made a smile on my face, hahaha...
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,210

    Default

    Mine's going to be tougher than the lot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_324.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	225120
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    I'm not sure do i really want this, but well, lets go:

    Name:  aQueen.png
Views: 71
Size:  54.5 KB
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard LuminousEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    is < /Unknown >
    Posts
    260

    Default

    dRaW mE gUd pL0X
    Name:  Luminous5.png
Views: 70
Size:  34.9 KB
    My Halloween Suggestion Threat ( With Pixel Arts ) Just Below!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...th-Pixel-Arts)

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Mine's going to be tougher than the lot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_324.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	225120
    I forgot to draw the dog :/ well that happens sometimes


    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I'm not sure do i really want this, but well, lets go:

    Name:  aQueen.png
Views: 71
Size:  54.5 KB
    Of course you want it! Who wouldn't want to be the next Mona Lisa?


    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousEyes View Post
    dRaW mE gUd pL0X
    Name:  Luminous5.png
Views: 70
Size:  34.9 KB
    No I won't draw you good. I'll draw you perfect!
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post


    Of course you want it! Who wouldn't want to be the next Mona Lisa?


    LMAO ok i totally regret Can i post this in ig or will u kill me if i do it?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    LMAO ok i totally regret Can i post this in ig or will u kill me if i do it?
    Of course you can! By the way, where do you live? Just curious
    This picture is owned and licensed by Jedaki Corporation and is backed by Copyright Act of 1976 and use of it is limited. You may ask permission from the creator of this picture to use it in any way. If posted on social media or any other network, creator must be credited in the first sentence. If used in advertisement, the creator must be paid atleast 10% of the profits gained by the corporation that made the advertisement. If these requirements are not met, law enforcement won't be notified, because this is fake if you couldn't already tell..
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Of course you can! By the way, where do you live? Just curious
    This picture is owned and licensed by Jedaki Corporation and is backed by Copyright Act of 1976 and use of it is limited. You may ask permission from the creator of this picture to use it in any way. If posted on social media or any other network, creator must be credited in the first sentence. If used in advertisement, the creator must be paid atleast 10% of the profits gained by the corporation that made the advertisement. If these requirements are not met, law enforcement won't be notified, because this is fake if you couldn't already tell..
    Finland

    Have ig? I could tag you.. I posted it: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JAf9wg..._web_copy_link
    Last edited by QueenChloe; 10-03-2019 at 03:23 AM.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Finland

    Have ig? I could tag you.. I posted it: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JAf9wg..._web_copy_link
    nono i definely dont have ig dont look for me
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    bump pls give me sets to draw
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    364

    Default

    ok sure but this is an old image so you should draw that with riding raven

    https://imgur.com/7C7PkQ2

    such good drawings

    - - - Updated - - -

    aha

    https://www.instagram.com/jyhnxx/
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist : 1/30dls
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    AAAH I RECYCLED 36 WLS

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    ok sure but this is an old image so you should draw that with riding raven

    https://imgur.com/7C7PkQ2

    such good drawings

    - - - Updated - - -

    aha

    https://www.instagram.com/jyhnxx/
    Oops forgot the raven... heres a rubber duck

    also heres you portrait
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  15. #35
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Oops forgot the raven... heres a rubber duck

    also heres you portrait
    whoa it looks so smexy
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist : 1/30dls
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    AAAH I RECYCLED 36 WLS

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Name:  2019-10-25_13.53.32.png
Views: 27
Size:  23.8 KB
    This my set can u draw?


    Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!



    Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Name:  2019-10-25_13.53.32.png
Views: 27
Size:  23.8 KB
    This my set can u draw?
    Here you go:

    Name:  usecodeuwufor9percentoff.png
Views: 22
Size:  9.8 KB
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Here you go:

    Name:  usecodeuwufor9percentoff.png
Views: 22
Size:  9.8 KB
    Fk why.......


    Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!



    Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard footballape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Draw my profile picture. Send me a pic of your set, I will help you draw it
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! FOLLOW=FOLLOW BACK

    GT ACCOUNT: footballape gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •