Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 59

Thread: Art Contest 1Dl (Snakes)

  1. #37
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordsGT View Post
    Also banana
    Attachment 225192
    Cute!!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  2. #38
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Just give him the dl lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordsGT View Post
    Also banana
    Attachment 225192
    Adorable!
    10chars

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  3. #39
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    405

    Default

    3RD: Kanna (6/10)[/QUOTE]

    6/10.... It took me 10 hours to finish that drawing and all because of an unnatural angle....
    and more points for jokes... are you kidding me.. you just said best rendition. im trying to hold back my anger, but i feel like i got placed unfairly

  4. #40
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    3RD: Kanna (6/10)
    6/10.... It took me 10 hours to finish that drawing and all because of an unnatural angle....
    and more points for jokes... are you kidding me.. you just said best rendition. im trying to hold back my anger, but i feel like i got placed unfairly[/QUOTE]

    The drawing itself is an 8/10 I took away 2 points for presentation (Eg camera/lighting)

    It’s an 8/10 due to the unnatural angle, and minus 2/10 for low-light when taking the photo, resulting in a 6/10
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  5. #41
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Since when did you say you were taking off points because the way I took my picture?!?!?
    Is there anything that you could compliment instead of finding as many mistakes I have on my art?

  6. #42
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Since when did you say you were taking off points because the way I took my picture?!?!?
    Is there anything that you could compliment instead of finding as many mistakes I have on my art?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Can you at least tell me why I’m in second place. I can use criticism.
    ^

    First off all I can tell that you put a lot of effort into the art, since from personal experience hand drawn art takes much more effort, secondly many of the lines are smooth and clean BUT, can be “weavy” at certain points, the addition of color helped bring out some “life” in the image. However the head angle and the lighting brought down the art...
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  7. #43
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Pausing my upcoming escape project to draw these beauties
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

  8. #44
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Pausing my upcoming escape project to draw these beauties
    Can’t wait to see your submission!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  9. #45
    Lesser Wizard MICCXJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    234

    Default

    My art, which is so bad.
    Name:  snake.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  19.6 KB
    ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
    Discord: WhySoGod#2355
    IGN: WhySoGod

    Join us now:

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia
    "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

  10. #46
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MICCXJ View Post
    My art, which is so bad.
    Name:  snake.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  19.6 KB
    Thank you for submitting! You can make as many submissions as you like btw!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  11. #47
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Bump
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





  12. #48
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    3days left!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

    Insta @Lopyhupis


    Visit BUYTUXEDOS





Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •