Thread: SORRY

Knight

Unhappy SORRY

Hey Guys you may not know me because i am a non active forum er. But yesterday I had a really good friend is name is X. Well i messed up and tried to scam him 10wls.I feel really awful I feel like i have changed and I want to be REAL friends with him.Well... he doesnt accept my apology.. I feel ashamed of myself and I have changed..Well if you are in my or X situation what will you do?Please give an explanation and I want to apologise to X soooo much but he ignored and unfriended me.Please kind forum ers what do i do... I am saying a sorry to the communitiy i really did not want to become a dumb scammer.Well i fell on the wrong road..But i want another go at friendship.If someone can teach me how to make friends please message me in the forums...

KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

first of all, why did you scam him?

__________________________________________________ ________________________

KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

You do realize that all these wouldn't have happened if you just didn't scam him in the first place? Also, if I were you, I'll be very apologetic and drop the wls in his world with a donation/display box. Don't scam people, what goes around comes around.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

Knight

I TRIED I didnt.. I tried to scam him and I did not get the wls

- - - Updated - - -

Sad Bump, Ashamed Bump

KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

Well, first of all... scamming in the game is not allowed, it is against the rules. Second of all, why scam a dear friend? He/she trusted you, this why your friend is mad at you now.

It is good that you apologized and you regret what you did. But please never do it again! You can get punished in-game too you know.

The best thing you can do now is to change your ways, prove you are truly sorry by showing that you have changed, perhaps you can give your friend back what you have scammed him/her. But only time can heal all wound.

Also be careful because if we catch you scamming in-game we will ban you.

Closing this thread now.