Thread: Ubisoft Support Hate

Default Ubisoft Support Hate

There's a few players that have been playing since 2013. Through the last (almost) 7 years, there has been so much going on. People are quick to hate on Ubisoft and the staff for everything, the servers being slow, support not helping, etc. People fail to realize all of the good that has come from Ubisoft acquiring the game. One thing that was complained about for quite a few years were the lack of moderators. There would be a point in the day where there would be a few moderators on, then the other say, 18 hours, there weren't any online. Ubisoft has expanded the moderator staff tremendously. We asked for it and we got it. You get mad because they spam the chat with world nukes, bans, megaphone bans, etc but it's what we asked for so why be so petty over it? The staff does so well, support has a GREAT system, and there are usually always moderators online. There has been so much content added to the game for all tiers of "richness" you don't have to be super wealthy to enjoy the game anymore, and it's easy to become "wealthy." Back to the staff, they work countless hours on OUR issues to make sure the game is a better place. From working 8-10 hour days moderating Growtopia and working the support, moderators try their hardest to pay attention, and deal with everything that they can. There is so much hate flowing around social media regarding the staff, it's ridiculous. If you don't like something, put it away. No one forces you to play the game. If you get banned for doing something stupid, you caused it upon yourself. You don't need to use your following on social media to turn everyone away from a game, because you were ignorant and got punished. A friend of mine started the "UnitedGrowtopia" page on instagram, and Styx has been promoting it, and I support it entirely. I believe in everything Ubisoft and their staff has done for the game. Stop hating, and pay attention to all of the details before you go around spreading the hate.

*Sorry for this long post. I've just been playing for so long, and i've seen most EVERY important thing that's happened to the game, whether we miss our old developers, or old moderators, we have to accept the change. I love Ubisoft, and i'm never going to change my mind on that.

Enjoy reading I suppose.

-BMJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBMJ View Post
    There's a few players that have been playing since 2013. Through the last (almost) 7 years, there has been so much going on. People are quick to hate on Ubisoft and the staff for everything, the servers being slow, support not helping, etc. People fail to realize all of the good that has come from Ubisoft acquiring the game. One thing that was complained about for quite a few years were the lack of moderators. There would be a point in the day where there would be a few moderators on, then the other say, 18 hours, there weren't any online. Ubisoft has expanded the moderator staff tremendously. We asked for it and we got it. You get mad because they spam the chat with world nukes, bans, megaphone bans, etc but it's what we asked for so why be so petty over it? The staff does so well, support has a GREAT system, and there are usually always moderators online. There has been so much content added to the game for all tiers of "richness" you don't have to be super wealthy to enjoy the game anymore, and it's easy to become "wealthy." Back to the staff, they work countless hours on OUR issues to make sure the game is a better place. From working 8-10 hour days moderating Growtopia and working the support, moderators try their hardest to pay attention, and deal with everything that they can. There is so much hate flowing around social media regarding the staff, it's ridiculous. If you don't like something, put it away. No one forces you to play the game. If you get banned for doing something stupid, you caused it upon yourself. You don't need to use your following on social media to turn everyone away from a game, because you were ignorant and got punished. A friend of mine started the "UnitedGrowtopia" page on instagram, and Styx has been promoting it, and I support it entirely. I believe in everything Ubisoft and their staff has done for the game. Stop hating, and pay attention to all of the details before you go around spreading the hate.

*Sorry for this long post. I've just been playing for so long, and i've seen most EVERY important thing that's happened to the game, whether we miss our old developers, or old moderators, we have to accept the change. I love Ubisoft, and i'm never going to change my mind on that.

Enjoy reading I suppose.

-BMJ
    I got banned for worrying about my missing items because apparently I made "false claims"
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Hi ezereal, if you feel your ban isn't justified, you can appeal the decision here: https://support.ubi.com/en-AU/Faqs/0...count-sanction

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi ezereal, if you feel your ban isn't justified, you can appeal the decision here: https://support.ubi.com/en-AU/Faqs/0...count-sanction
    u think I didn't tried? the Canadian team can't read English lol
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Try Growtopia Support Team , Their more understanding
    "If your walking down the right path and your willing to keep walking , eventually you'll make progress" - Barack Obama (Former USA President)

Quote Originally Posted by Quiris View Post
    Try Growtopia Support Team , Their more understanding
    what's the diff lol, the Canadian team are the ones responding mainly to your Ubisoft support email for growtopia.

Lesser Wizard

Only problem i got with support is that they super-bc irrelevant random stuff that doesn't make sense and makes them look childish and stupid.
    Hi

Enjoy reading I suppose.

-BMJ
    I completely agree, support will try everything in their power to support the players.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Hey BMJ,

I'm a veteran myself and I couldn't have said it better. Back in the days people were constantly asking for more staff members and now that they got it, the people start finding new things to rant about. Personally I feel that Seth and Ham did a good job, but Ubisoft did a better job, expanding the amount of moderators and partnering up with a studio in Canada to focus mainly on support tickets. They've been very giving to the community, yet people are still unhappy. It's just that some people will never be satisfied. Good job making this thread, I've made a page on IG called JustifyGrowtopia, and it's basically the same concept of saving Growtopia. Keep up the good work BMJ.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

People want things to be flawless as their goal is to become just like that although it is impossible. It's always different with each person and every single one of them will have dissimilar notions from their point of view.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

“Quick to judge”…after three? years of Ubisoft's acquisition? And the ethical appeals pertaining to the staff “unending devotion” — as if doing the required is going above and beyond — do not really function.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

I've wanted to say this for such a long time, but I'm not that good with words so seeing this seriously made my day. I too hate seeing people just complain and make stupid suggestions when we've actually gained so much from Ubisoft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Only problem i got with support is that they super-bc irrelevant random stuff that doesn't make sense and makes them look childish and stupid.
    Yeah I've seen some mods post literally one random word and it does look very weird.

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    Hey BMJ,

I'm a veteran myself and I couldn't have said it better. Back in the days people were constantly asking for more staff members and now that they got it, the people start finding new things to rant about. Personally I feel that Seth and Ham did a good job, but Ubisoft did a better job, expanding the amount of moderators and partnering up with a studio in Canada to focus mainly on support tickets. They've been very giving to the community, yet people are still unhappy. It's just that some people will never be satisfied. Good job making this thread, I've made a page on IG called JustifyGrowtopia, and it's basically the same concept of saving Growtopia. Keep up the good work BMJ.
    People will always have their own opinion, but there has to be a point. A point where you feel like enough is enough. There are two players, one of which always supported the game, and was a content creator, and the other a 15 year old troll known throughout the community. Both always supported the game, Ubisoft, and the staff until they did something dumb and got themselves suspended. Not they're #Antigrowtopia. "#boycotgrowtopia" your opinion on something shouldn't change so hard because you broke a rul and got dealt the consequences. That's where a LOT of the hate comes from. People get mad because they were involved with something illegal, in some type of wrong doing, or just plain out breaking the rules, and they use their followers/ fanbase to spread hate, hoping to get unbanned. I don't know. I just feel as if they aren't credited for all they do.
    Growtopian since 2013
    Level: 106/125
    Growtoken Goal: 40/100

Banned

People will always have their own opinion, but there has to be a point. A point where you feel like enough is enough. There are two players, one of which always supported the game, and was a content creator, and the other a 15 year old troll known throughout the community. Both always supported the game, Ubisoft, and the staff until they did something dumb and got themselves suspended. Not they're #Antigrowtopia. "#boycotgrowtopia" your opinion on something shouldn't change so hard because you broke a rul and got dealt the consequences. That's where a LOT of the hate comes from. People get mad because they were involved with something illegal, in some type of wrong doing, or just plain out breaking the rules, and they use their followers/ fanbase to spread hate, hoping to get unbanned. I don't know. I just feel as if they aren't credited for all they do.
    I'm not surprised when some people get banned that they do everything in thier power to create drama over it. They can act like they support Growtopia but in reality people wouldn't spend money or make videos on YouTube if it didn't benefit them some how.

If you have a lot of money invested into your account. If you have a large YouTube fan base. You have more to lose than your average person. You have more reason to care about your account. You have more reasons to be more careful than your average player. I have a little money and years of work poured into my account. You can be assured I try my hardest to avoid anything that might put my account in jeopardy.

At the end of the day the show will go on. Growtopia is bigger than a few banned players with a good following. They are not the first. They won't be the last. It's big news today and forgotten about tomorrow.

I can understand it's hard to let go of something you love. If you get suspended the truth is at some point you are going to have to let go.

People can act like getting banned is unjust but forget there are many players who don't get banned and can function in the game without being a problem.

Tsk, Ubisoft ain't helpful too so I made a ticket for my account email that wasI permanently deleted they replied "Sorry im afraid we would change the email for the wrong person" then I replied "Bruh, why don't you check my IP ADDRESS" they replied "Sorry, the first reply have it all" then I was like "Bro, what the f does the "my case isn't solved" option?" UBISOFT ARE JUST GREEDY DEVELOPERS WANTING MONEY AND DOESN'T SOLVE PROBLEMS...
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    UBISOFT ARE JUST GREEDY DEVELOPERS WANTING MONEY
    I screamed this the entire time during harvest week, as the greedily placed ghosts kept magically finding their way toward me during farming. Also, "haunted events".

I got banned because of my alt who they accused of selling accounts. I told support to investigate further and I also asked for evidence. They gave not much help and the problem never got resolved. They keep telling me, "We won't be replying to any more messages about this." It's annoying cause I have to send messages to moderators and when they gave me some information, they ended their message with the same, "we wont be replying..." Like they don't want to hear my stand against their claim or have a chance to defend myself.

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.