Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 23 of 23

Thread: Types of students

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,720

    Default

    The type that gives no to school rules

    aka the ones that use phones in school secretly
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    The hype beast

    The young punk

    The gangster wannabe

    The model student that is top of the class and attend tuition everyday.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    The type that gives no to school rules

    aka the ones that use phones in school secretly
    Well, I follow the school rules but I hide my phone. I am a cool kid, then.

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Well, I follow the school rules but I hide my phone. I am a cool kid, then.
    My (old) school allows us to bring phones but we have to put it in a shelf to lock it up until school ends, some people tend to lie to the teacher that they didn't bring phones and use it in free time

    My current school allows us to freely use phones
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  5. #17
    Lesser Wizard BilaltmnOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    School or a meetup
    Posts
    299

    Default

    The guy that asks a question then it causes the teacher to talk for whole lesson...
    BilaltmnOO v2

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    My (old) school allows us to bring phones but we have to put it in a shelf to lock it up until school ends, some people tend to lie to the teacher that they didn't bring phones and use it in free time

    My current school allows us to freely use phones
    Ah, do your friends get caught?

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,432

    Default

    what? you cant use phones in school???

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    what? you cant use phones in school???
    I mean, the white kids wearing Vans text during class, so it is perfectly understandable as to why some schools to not permit phone usage.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

    Contact Info:

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    14,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    what? you cant use phones in school???
    In my school, they don't even allow phones at all. Not even during breaktime/lunchtime. The reason? Somebody filmed the vice principal freaking out over something.
    Yeah, I don't know wth is wrong with my school.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    In my school, they don't even allow phones at all. Not even during breaktime/lunchtime. The reason? Somebody filmed the vice principal freaking out over something.
    Yeah, I don't know wth is wrong with my school.
    lol that’s gold

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,780

    Default

    the size 13 nikes wearer.

    mens size 13 nikes....yikes !

    Discord: GummiBear64 🍋#1913



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •