Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of major bugs that need a fix

Default List of major bugs that need a fix

Title, those are major bugs that really really do need a fix and harm the game experience

1. Surgery malpractice bug

2. Startopia "100% success rate" skill fail

3. Infinite malady exploit

4. Malady always comes back

5. Mods stacking

6. Ghost Hunter pack & others
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 09-26-2019 at 03:38 PM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

I'm gonna rage if they remove speed stacking

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

Quote Originally Posted by zLordFlameZ View Post
    I'm gonna rage if they remove speed stacking
    Never meant to stack in the first place, absolutely ridiculous speed with all speed mods combined.
    One speedy is enough. More is useless and unfair for others in many contexts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Never meant to stack in the first place, absolutely ridiculous speed with all speed mods combined.
    One speedy is enough. More is useless and unfair for others in many contexts.
    More speed is not useless, there's quite a few parkour jumps that are only possible with multiple speeds. + if they didn't mean for it to stack why does it only stack 3 times and not as many as you have items? Furthermore, having more speed is simply more fun. It doesn't even make for an unfair advantage most of the time since any (proper) big giveaways use a xenonite or are not speed based at all.

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

More speed is not useless, there's quite a few parkour jumps that are only possible with multiple speeds. + if they didn't mean for it to stack why does it only stack 3 times and not as many as you have items? Furthermore, having more speed is simply more fun. It doesn't even make for an unfair advantage most of the time since any (proper) big giveaways use a xenonite or are not speed based at all.
    ya parkour tryhards really trynna get every buff into one
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

More speed is not useless, there's quite a few parkour jumps that are only possible with multiple speeds.
    Hence proves the unfair point

+ if they didn't mean for it to stack why does it only stack 3 times and not as many as you have items?
    No one bothers reporting for their own personal benefit, just like the amulet of force & basic enhanced digging mods that were unnoticed for months.

Furthermore, having more speed is simply more fun. It doesn't even make for an unfair advantage most of the time since any (proper) big giveaways use a xenonite or are not speed based at all.
    Everyone can agree a xenonite is cheap and affordable, for sure!

Hence proves the unfair point

No one bothers reporting for their own personal benefit, just like the amulet of force & basic enhanced digging mods that were unnoticed for months.

Everyone can agree a xenonite is cheap and affordable, for sure!
    Most of the speed buffing items are exp AF, Speed medallion is 265, Neon Nerves is 380, Raptor Leggings are 280-300, And Air Robs are 1/hL? But anyways if you are paying 250+Wls for a speed item you should be able to reap the benefits just saying... Eg the 3 Max speed set is a Minimum of, 515wls and 1 Hl...

“Also all of these combos are also rediculously expensive, Demon Control Cap + Any regular knockback mod (boxing glove) + Cape of Waters = insane punch power/knockback.
    Raccoon Leash + Plasma Hair + Any regular high jump item = Ridiculous jumping height
    Same for older + newer speed mods.”

Also umm sorry But, Dshoes+Soda+Parasol is the only the one cheap high jump package.

But my point stays the same, if you spend multiple DLS on a OP set like that you should be able to reap the benefits Duh...

This might be unfair to noobs but think about it for a sec, for noobs to continue playing the game they must have something to strive for, some OP item or item combo this is what keep a player base, having pointless and normal items does not create a desire to play.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Most of the speed buffing items are exp AF, Speed medallion is 265, Neon Nerves is 380, Raptor Leggings are 280-300, And Air Robs are 1/hL? But anyways if you are paying 250+Wls for a speed item you should be able to reap the benefits just saying... Eg the 3 Max speed set is a Minimum of, 515wls and 1 Hl...
    Yeah 5DLs is absolutely cheap for any person with less than 500 hours in the game.
    A price jump of x2000 between regular speedy everyone has and the broken stackable buffs.

Yeah 5DLs is absolutely cheap for any person with less than 500 hours in the game.
    A price jump of x2000 between regular speedy everyone has and the broken stackable buffs.
    “ If I can’t have it then nobody can”

This is not justified reasoning.

Yes I’m aware that you can afford it (Obviously)

Also 5Dls is remarkably easy to obtain now seriously about 100 Hours of playtime would actually result in 5dls nowadays (Doing the right stuff)
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

“ If I can’t have it then nobody can”

This is not justified reasoning.

Yes I’m aware that you can afford it (Obviously)

Also 5Dls is remarkably easy to obtain now seriously about 100 Hours of playtime would actually result in 5dls nowadays (Doing the right stuff)
    We're talking about fairness. Not only there aren't enough for everyone, but bringing up the cost and effort to obtain proves nothing but saying "it's okay because everybody should have 100 hours with one", which is utterly invalid.

We're talking about fairness. Not only there aren't enough for everyone, but bringing up the cost and effort to obtain proves nothing but saying "it's okay because everybody should have 100 hours with one", which is utterly invalid.
    What I’m saying is, HEY I worked 100+ Hours on getting this item! Wait what that person who has played the game for 5 Minuets now has an item that has the same function WHAT, or, WOW I just spent 100+ hours for a specific function of an item and now this has been removed?? Seriously the stacking is what keeps the value and the “Dream” Alive eg, something your strive for, having no purpose whatsoever in these 200+wls items it completely unfair to the people who have spent countless hours to obtain them.

Don’t u dare say, “Don’t strive for something that was unintentional, since it’s quite obvious that certain stacking sets were intended.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

What I’m saying is, HEY I worked 100+ Hours on getting this item! Wait what that person who has played the game for 5 Minuets now has an item that has the same function WHAT, or, WOW I just spent 100+ hours for a specific function of an item and now this has been removed?? Seriously the stacking is what keeps the value and the “Dream” Alive eg, something your strive for, having no purpose whatsoever in these 200+wls items it completely unfair to the people who have spent countless hours to obtain them.

Don’t u dare say, “Don’t strive for something that was unintentional, since it’s quite obvious that certain stacking sets were intended.
    Again, they weren't intended to be this way because they didn't realize, just like amulet of force and pickaxe stacking before. The players are held responsible since they presumably know what they're spending on is overpowered.
    If anything it truly was unintentional, because they were meant to be items with buffs that aren't on their usual clothing part. Horns of Infinity being hat, Raptor legs being pants. Before that all the mods were solely on one body part, which I believe is still a pretty good argument to get them if for instance they want some item as shoes that does not have such mod.
    Such balance for abilities/mods have been broken. More convinient in general, yet unfair for hosted games. A rollback in terms of removed mod is not ideal, and a new cheap item to block stack-capability is also unlikely to happen.

Again, they weren't intended to be this way because they didn't realize, just like amulet of force and pickaxe stacking before. The players are held responsible since they presumably know what they're spending on is overpowered.
    If anything it truly was unintentional, because they were meant to be items with buffs that aren't on their usual clothing part. Horns of Infinity being hat, Raptor legs being pants. Before that all the mods were solely on one body part, which I believe is still a pretty good argument to get them if for instance they want some item as shoes that does not have such mod.
    Such balance for abilities/mods have been broken. More convinient in general, yet unfair for hosted games. A rollback in terms of removed mod is not ideal, and a new cheap item to block stack-capability is also unlikely to happen.
    After having this “Bug” though I’d hardly call it that since it’s been in the game for over a year now, also the amulet of force was fixed nearly immediately, as fast as the plow glitch.
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

After having this “Bug” though I’d hardly call it that since it’s been in the game for over a year now
    You do realize Ubisoft hasn't actually been fixing anything in a while do you and even bothered to read this sub-forum to fix anything do you? If anything it's certain they are not aware of those side effects.
    Recurring problems not acknocledged i.e Carnival autoban lasted half a year, the plasma hair autoban roughly a year now

also the amulet of force was fixed nearly immediately,
    ->Added June 2018 https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_Clash/2018
    ->Fixed September 2018 https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t=amulet+force https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/So...nic_of_Mystery
    3 months scale of quick!

as fast as the plow glitch.
    Different problem, they couldn't reproduce it on their end.

You do realize Ubisoft hasn't actually been fixing anything in a while do you and even bothered to read this sub-forum to fix anything do you? If anything it's certain they are not aware of those side effects.
    Recurring problems not acknocledged i.e Carnival autoban lasted half a year, the plasma hair autoban roughly a year now

->Added June 2018 https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_Clash/2018
    ->Fixed September 2018 https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t=amulet+force https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/So...nic_of_Mystery
    3 months scale of quick!

Different problem, they couldn't reproduce it on their end.
    On this game 3Months is remarkably fast, that’s actually only one month slower than the plow glitch to my knowledge, if you can’t deal with these Feautres stop playing the game, also if you expect immediate bugfixes (Eg 1-2Weeks) You are delusional, with such a small team, only major bugs eg Duplication glitches and Wide Spread Autoban/Auto Crash glitches can be fixed within 1 Weeks Time...
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

On this game 3Months is remarkably fast,
    They've got at least 10x the man power compared to before with only *two* developers behind the game. This is not acceptable whatsoever...

if you can’t deal with these Feautres stop playing the game
    I'm merely reporting. Please keep your suggestions to yourself.

also if you expect immediate bugfixes (Eg 1-2Weeks) You are delusional
    One of them literally broke the economy for certain items, but okay.

with such a small team, only major bugs eg Duplication glitches and Wide Spread Autoban/Auto Crash glitches can be fixed within 1 Weeks Time...
    Point No.1 - as brought up before, took them MONTHS to acknowledge and just to fix the carnival autobans.

They've got at least 10x the man power compared to before with only *two* developers behind the game. This is not acceptable whatsoever...

I'm merely reporting. Please keep your suggestions to yourself.

One of them literally broke the economy for certain items, but okay.

Point No.1 - as brought up before, took them MONTHS to acknowledge and just to fix the carnival autobans.
    Carnival auto bans were assumed false FYI, also It is WAY harder than you think to program... First of all, you have to find the cause of the bug by checking logs, once you find the cause you have to find out how to fix it without causing new bugs, which normally resultes in Major parts of code being re written COMPLETELY, a single line of code takes about 15 Second to type (Excluding those one word lines like
    Set Var:
    or stuff like that) Excluding those lines I just mentioned a SINGLE ITEM, yes a SINGLE ITEM with a buff has over a 100 Lines of code... Since the item A, has to not be exploited by previous exploits, Secondly all of the variables, splicing/Combination/Obtainablility) All of these lines will at least have to be altered slightly due to the inefficient engine growtopia runs on...

Oh also you might say Oh that’s only 25 Minuets for a Single item that’s not much, that assuming you know EXACTLY what causing the bug... If you have no idea well then... It could take years...
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

Carnival auto bans were assumed false FYI, also It is WAY harder than you think to program... First of all, you have to find the cause of the bug by checking logs
    > Acknowledging
    Means AT LEAST giving information and responding to the issue saying they are aware and whether they are doing anything against it. Not just completely discard/ignore it.

Also please don't try to give me amateur coding lessons.

Lesser Knight

> Acknowledging
    Means AT LEAST giving information and responding to the issue saying they are aware and whether they are doing anything against it. Not just completely discard/ignore it.

Also please don't try to give me amateur coding lessons.
    I feel if they wanted to remove the speed stacking, high jump stacking and knockback punch stacking they would have done so already. When the amulet of force came out it was stackable, they realized their mistake and made it so only one enhanced digging mod will be applied.

Besides, we already know they have the ability to do this since Air Robinsons + Raptor Legs increases speed but any speed item + Speed Medallion does not increase speed.

Quote Originally Posted by FogStar View Post
    I feel if they wanted to remove the speed stacking, high jump stacking and knockback punch stacking they would have done so already. When the amulet of force came out it was stackable, they realized their mistake and made it so only one enhanced digging mod will be applied.
    Don't just jump to the last post of a thread. Again, if they knew about those unintended side effects it would've addressed at least with a post but none of them has never been ever replied to, just like any other thread in this sub-forum about bugs they aren't even aware of.