Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: HELP (URGENT, ABOUT SNAKES!)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default HELP (URGENT, ABOUT SNAKES!)

    Reeeeseewweeeeeeee, Fluffy won’t eat and hasn’t eaten in 3 Weeks reeeeeeese, Tried all food types, and everything need help! Pls, I don’t want to Burmatate this early.
    Fluffy is a wandering garter snake,


    All other snakes will eat.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Reeeeseewweeeeeeee, Fluffy won’t eat and hasn’t eaten in 3 Weeks reeeeeeese, Tried all food types, and everything need help! Pls, I don’t want to Burmatate this early.
    Fluffy is a wandering garter snake,


    All other snakes will eat.
    Bring it to the vet, we are not professionals in snakes
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Bring it to the vet, we are not professionals in snakes
    None of the vets within 300 Miles of where I live have care or stuff for small snakes REEEEE
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    None of the vets within 300 Miles of where I live have care or stuff for small snakes REEEEE
    If you really love it, you should drive 400 miles.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

    _______________________________________
    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Reeeeseewweeeeeeee, Fluffy won’t eat and hasn’t eaten in 3 Weeks reeeeeeese, Tried all food types, and everything need help! Pls, I don’t want to Burmatate this early.
    Fluffy is a wandering garter snake,


    All other snakes will eat.
    feed it chocolate, works for a dog so why not a snake too?
    Professional poster

    IGN: Jyhnxx

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    If you really love it, you should drive 400 miles.
    Aaaaaaand I’d walk 500 miles and iiiid walk 500 more just to be that guy that loves you more.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    google it bro, were growtopians
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    google it bro, were growtopians
    Already tried everything on every reliable google source

    (Besides burmatation)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Already tried everything on every reliable google source

    (Besides burmatation)
    tf is burmatation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    tf is burmatation
    Sry brumation, hibernation for reptiles.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    186

    Default

    You have two options -
    Some garters do snap out of it with raised temps and
    persisting to try a variety of foods.

    Or put here down for a month to help reset her appetite.

    With a juvenile I would see brumation as a last resort. But then, I've not had a juvenile go off food at this time of year before.
    Sincerely, random Google man
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago View Post
    You have two options -
    Some garters do snap out of it with raised temps and
    persisting to try a variety of foods.

    Or put here down for a month to help reset her appetite.

    With a juvenile I would see brumation as a last resort. But then, I've not had a juvenile go off food at this time of year before.
    Sincerely, random Google man
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e, gunna a have to brumatate rip wish me luck reee
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  13. #13

    Default

    Hiya,

    If you use Facebook, there are many groups out there that will help you take care of your pet! Hundreds of knowledgeable people will be there to help with any questions you have. This would probably be the best way for you to get professional help for your pet snake - and better yet, it's free! c:

    Best of luck,

    ~ Odric
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e, gunna a have to brumatate rip wish me luck reee
    Bruh snake sleep months now
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Feed it meat or let it suck your blood. Animals aren't supposed to be pets, they were supposed to be free. Imagine you're my pet human
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Feed it meat or let it suck your blood. Animals aren't supposed to be pets, they were supposed to be free. Imagine you're my pet human
    Stupidest logic ever. Also snakes don't suck blood
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Feed it meat or let it suck your blood. Animals aren't supposed to be pets, they were supposed to be free. Imagine you're my pet human
    Ah yes I’m your pet human, I get fed every day I’m safe from the talons of eagles and lions and I have the freedom of my home, I have a clean domain safe from disease and filth of the wild... (Also these snakes don’t suck blood lol, they eat mice/ fish/ earthworms/ frogs/ slugs/ Newts/ and Banana eats rats) Also in the wild these snakes live 6-10 Years, In human care they live 15-23 Years...



    Also unrelated but now that one snake is brumatating the rest want to now so yeah... None of them are eating anymore have to prep them for brumataions... (Except Banana the python, she is still eating heartily)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya,

    If you use Facebook, there are many groups out there that will help you take care of your pet! Hundreds of knowledgeable people will be there to help with any questions you have. This would probably be the best way for you to get professional help for your pet snake - and better yet, it's free! c:

    Best of luck,

    ~ Odric

    Yeee, I found a better guide on brumatation based on this! TYSM! I don’t actually need to burmatate for as long as I did last year. Hopefully Fluffy, Temmie, Cptn Curlito, and Diamond will eat after brumatation. Unrelated but Fluffy is 17, old sneko...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Why are you so concerned about brumation? I mean, it is just a snake hibernation, not some crazy drug trip your snakes have to go through
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago View Post
    Why are you so concerned about brumation? I mean, it is just a snake hibernation, not some crazy drug trip your snakes have to go through
    I have to put my snakes into a mini fridge to brumatate them...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  20. #20
    Squire BillyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18

    Default

    This is a random post, so I am going to bring up this dead meme:



    Weird flex but ok

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •