Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to farm Asteroids or other things?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard AlexKenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    182

    Default How to farm Asteroids or other things?

    I just want to ask this. Thanks!


    GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    496

    Post

    You'll need to use:
    1. Sorrow&Fuels
    2. Buddy's Block Head
    3. Clovers
    4. Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions Lv.5
    5. Dreamcatcher Staff
    6. Frugal Framework (Builder role), not necessary
    7. Guild Potion - Blocks, not necessary

    You can also farm them without Buddy, or with Lv.4 ances if you have the Buddy. Seed profit will be a lot less though.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard AlexKenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    You'll need to use:
    1. Sorrow&Fuels
    2. Buddy's Block Head
    3. Clovers
    4. Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions Lv.5
    5. Dreamcatcher Staff
    6. Frugal Framework (Builder role), not necessary
    7. Guild Potion - Blocks, not necessary

    You can also farm them without Buddy, or with Lv.4 ances if you have the Buddy. Seed profit will be a lot less though.
    Tell me what Clover do and how much profit I get from this, thanks


    GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 105/125
    DLs: 60/200
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
    Instagram: alexkennygt
    Discord: AlexKenny#1719

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    496

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKenny View Post
    Tell me what Clover do and how much profit I get from this, thanks
    Clovers give extra gems and blocks, I'm not sure about seeds? I'm getting around 7% growth in seeds each time I farm them. I have all the necessary items and Builder role Lv.10.

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight NotStalked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Bed... Something wrong???
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Clovers give extra gems and blocks, I'm not sure about seeds? I'm getting around 7% growth in seeds each time I farm them. I have all the necessary items and Builder role Lv.10.
    How much DLS you need to use to upgrade Ancestral Dimension Level 1 - Level 5?
    IGN: Dreiiiiiii
    DLS: 180/200 DLS
    MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
    ANGEL OF MERCY: Done

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    496

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by NotStalked View Post
    How much DLS you need to use to upgrade Ancestral Dimension Level 1 - Level 5?
    I spent around 50dls (upgrades+ances), but the prices might have changed since.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •