Thread: Buff the Exquisite Gauntlet of Elements so it can be used by world admins

Default Buff the Exquisite Gauntlet of Elements so it can be used by world admins

The Exquisite Gauntlet of Elements is debatably the most unique item in the game, and it can be extremely useful sometimes. The only problem with it is that it's so incredibly rare nowadays, and the number of gauntlets only keeps diminishing, with the players who have it either quitting, getting banned or even maybe getting hacked. It would be nice to know how many gauntlets are in the game, but if I had to throw a wild guess, I would say below 500 for sure.

I own a gauntlet myself, and I do sell the service to move blocks or priceless and precious boards for other players, but damn is that process nerve wracking to whoever is buying the service. As you may know, the gauntlet can only be used in a world owned by the gauntlet holder. These people would have to get to know and trust someone they only met minutes ago with their world and hope he doesn't have any ill intent.

The Growtopia team did say that they will not be bringing back the legendary clash items from last year, since it would be unfair for the people who worked hard to get them, but with an ability as good as this one, it would be nice if everyone could benefit from it more easily.

I suggest that you make the gauntlet usable by world admins, just like it apparently used to be upon it's first days of release. I can't confirm if it was actually like that because I didn't have it until later during that summer clash, but if it was usable by world admins, it would be a great "quality of life" improvement.

Thank you for reading
    Signature

+1

I own one myself and yes, it is the most unique item in the game but still has its limitations.

(also please remove the huge text that pops up whenever you punch a block in a world you don't have access to.)
    IGN: WOOPZIE

+1

I also feel the same way. And yes I do own it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

Signature

Here's a better idea: Stop giving unobtainable items unique and useful effects. Create new items that have these effects that are actually obtainable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Here's a better idea: Stop giving unobtainable items unique and useful effects. Create new items that have these effects that are actually obtainable.
    You kinda beat me to the punch. Well, I'm say what I would've said normally:

Or....just add another of that item in the game again(still being hella expensive tho) so we don't need to be reliant on somebody else who taxes us a few wls to move the blocks.

This isn't a bad suggestion still, cause I actually want to have some blocks moved, but I can see your ulterior motive to just profit more by your service.

Overall, I give a +1. But a hesitant +1.....

Ofc, I don't wanna be a hypocrite now. I own a Rayman's Fist. I also see alot of people suggest a "nerfed" form of the fist be added. I know what I am saying basically takes away the uniqueness of your item if they were to just add another item that does that in the game.

Instead, they can maybe go a different route. Maybe adding a consumable(similar to Flashback Flan) that can move items instead. This will still keep your Gauntlet as a "good" option to use, but not make it the only option.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

They should just re-release it. An untradeable limited item with such as good mod should never have existed.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    They should just re-release it. An untradeable limited item with such as good mod should never have existed.
    -Also said people who wanna buy a Rayman's Fist
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    -Also said people who wanna buy a Rayman's Fist
    The difference is that Rayman's Fist and Magplant are both tradeable, so you can still get it, albeit for a price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475