Thread: Are any guilds out there gonna be aiming to get the golden jetski this brr-loon warz?

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Default Are any guilds out there gonna be aiming to get the golden jetski this brr-loon warz?

I just want to know if there will be any guilds out there trying to get the max guild rewards for brr-loon warz, the golden jet ski looks so cool and I've never actually seen anyone who has it. Is any guild gonna aim for it?

*Brr-loon warz is in December

* the points to get the prizes are as follow, prices may be inaccurate since I haven't checked in a while :/, blame me for being lazy, but prices are hard to find
    * Every member gets these prizes since these are the guild rewards and not the personal rewards

unicorn floatie - 30 wls (1.5kpoints) (500 hits with small balloons) (250 with medium) (100 with large)
    wet hair - like 100 wls (7.5k) (2.5k hits with small balloons) (1.25k with medium) (500 with large)
    green balloon - 30 wls(22.5k) (7.5k hits with small balloons) ( 3.75k with medium) ( 1.5k with large)
    jet pants - 330wls (60k) ( 20k hits with small balloons) (10k with medium) ( 4k with large)
    golden jet ski - idk I have never seen this (180k) (60khits with small balloons) ( 30kwith medium) (12kwith large)

*I'm not sure how many members are gonna be in your guild

Keep in mind you're working as a team with the guild so if you have like 50 members in the guild and they all work together you can divide these values by 50, you might even have more than 50, you could have like 75 in which case it's gonna be way less,

so for the jet ski if 50 members work together it's gonna be 3.6k points per member (1.2k hits with small balloons)(600 with medium balloons)(240 with large balloons)

*I'm not sure how many balloon throwers you're gonna use + you're gonna need more than 600 medium balloons since you're gonna miss some shots

Sounds easy enough right?Well... last year the top 10 balloon throwers for each hour got like 60-120 hits from first to 10th place. So even with getting top 10 every hour it's gonna take (with medium balloons) 10 hours to get the golden jetski if all the 50 members work together. Not sure if anyone is gonna do it though that's why I'm asking

* If you actually have like 75 members you're gonna use 1.5X less balloons bringing the total from 600 medium balloons per member to 400 medium balloons per member

* You're most likely gonna use medium balloons as they're the most cost efficient

- - - Updated - - -

Also Chloe, I'm not trying to ditch your guid, promise
    Professional thread killer

It hasn't been confirmed or even hinted at so don't get your hopes up that early
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Default No one?

okay I'll search somewhere else
    Professional thread killer