Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't be greedy for locks.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    There is always those people richer than you, no matter how rich you are.

An item seems really nice before you get it, but when you have it, you don't really care about it.

For example: I still feel as noob as I felt in 2015.

It's insane that people still scam other people's hard earned items, just to find out that their own dream item isn't so cool when they get it.

It's not about the item/amount of locks. It's about your accomplishment, and that you have earned them all on your own, the honest way.

So in other words, everything past 10 dls is useless, since the items will make you happy for a second, then you find those richer people, and you get jealous, greedy.

This is pretty true.

From experience even if I ain’t exactly Super rich you will always see yourself as poor compared to others and continue to chase wealth. Got the Zeus bolt? Well, it’s nothing compared to all these players with L drag. Got the L drag? Congrats, you got the cheapest most common legendary item. Got another legend item? Well, that guy has three.

The only exception to this rule imo is players who own the cursed wands. It’s such a exclusive item that if you have one you are instantly one of the richest players in the game and would probably be content.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

i can't believe it, the thread is still alive. also good luck to OP
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    There is always those people richer than you, no matter how rich you are.

An item seems really nice before you get it, but when you have it, you don't really care about it.

For example: I still feel as noob as I felt in 2015.

It's insane that people still scam other people's hard earned items, just to find out that their own dream item isn't so cool when they get it.

It's not about the item/amount of locks. It's about your accomplishment, and that you have earned them all on your own, the honest way.

So in other words, everything past 10 dls is useless, since the items will make you happy for a second, then you find those richer people, and you get jealous, greedy.
    Give me a diamond lock,cmon please..
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

That's why I don't play gt often,farming is fun at first for me,but as time increases,it gets boring because the feeling your hardwork will be not used often(because I don't have lots of free time),unless I wanted many locks which kinda interests me since I can do some stuff like trolling,parkours with real prizes etc,but since I got bored of gt,I stopped playing it and play games and some good stuff like coding stuff,I still play gt but only when's there are events like forumers Meetup etc because you meet other nice people in the game with toxic community,but since Im getting more free time (yeah it's coming together),I may play gt and try to farm to try some stuff,so I can reach my lower goals,(and also drain some remaining data left on my data subscription yeet)
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme

[dumb nibbas be like : ]

if we don't try to get wls then what's the point?
    h

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    [dumb nibbas be like : ]

if we don't try to get wls then what's the point?
    You need tons of Diamond Locks to have fun or do something in this game we call Growtopia, just a week ago i burned 3 diamond locks in a day to get carnival ring.
    Hi