Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: [Merged] 2.997 Issues - Report Here

Hi all,

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    ...Already have the latest ones.
    Would appreciate if the actual issue was pinpointed rather than pretty much blaming it on players for older drivers
    Not like you can run the game if you don't have drivers installed in the first place
    On Windows 10 it'll take care of all that automatically, telling us to update sounds out of place when clearly the issue persists in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikasa View Post
    Im still getting like 4-10fps,even after updating the game....
    my android couldn't be upgraded anyMore,If you want us to upgrade our android versions,teach us how to do it and not just say it and act like its an easy task for us to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganon View Post
    we have the latest driver already but cant launch the game
    Honestly thats bad solution to us, why dont Dev make the game to support all kind of pc driver like before? Please dont blame our pc, we have not an outdated pc but still cant launch the game.

Please search the solution to make the game playable in basic driver, you know a lot people playing in public rental PC and doesnt have a permission to update the pc thing.

Or maybe you can to do not change the render system?
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball116 View Post
    same for me... graphics card driver is the latest.

downloaded the game & still, it says growtopia.exe has stopped working... still cannot launch on pc...

lucky mobile and ipads still work...
    We've update the latest version of the PC client to better the compatibility of NVIDIA RTX graphics cards, so please also make sure to download and reinstall the game if you own one of those cards. If you have done so and still encounter those issues, can you please let us know more details about your system so I can forward this to the Devs? You can send me a DxDiag via Private Message.

~ Baskerville

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hi all,

We've update the latest version of the PC client to better the compatibility of NVIDIA RTX graphics cards, so please also make sure to download and reinstall the game if you own one of those cards. If you have done so and still encounter those issues, can you please let us know more details about your system so I can forward this to the Devs? You can send me a DxDiag via Private Message.

~ Baskerville
    I'll have to reinstall it to my PC then, since I have a rtx card.

EDIT: Works fine to me.
    IGN: Ephus

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

Hi all,

~ Baskerville

the file seems like exact same
    Also, i tried but nothing chances for me. I got intel Graphic Card

Seems like majority win7 and some win10 experience same problem "game wont launched"

Also i send 4 data PC from me and friends (dxdiag) to Nekorei yesterday and she accepted it.

My suggestion is to force update when the problem fixed, please dont rush to update tommorow before the problem solved, please please, it will be doom day for us

File downloaded is the exact same as the "older" 2.997 installer despite the announcement, so obviously nothing has changed
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Hey Ganon,

Seems like majority win7 and some win10 experience same problem "game wont launched"

Also i send 4 data PC from me and friends (dxdiag) to Nekorei yesterday and she accepted it.
    If the info is the same, then we'll have a look at your file from yesterday. If you can send me the file as .txt it would be easier for the Developers to work with. You can export the DxDiag.txt by clicking "Save All Information".

My suggestion is to force update when the problem fixed, please dont rush to update tommorow before the problem solved, please please, it will be doom day for us
    We will make sure to address the issues first for sure, that's the priority now.

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Yeah, just updated my PC - no crash issues, but I'm also experiencing the sudden ticking sounds in GT like a speaker popping. Found out that it will only pop when the SFX Volume and Music Volume are on low. Worth to be checked though . Found some other players with the exact same problem.

System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X420UA

My friend's PC models:
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X455LF
    HP Probook 440 G6
    Already working on the sound issue and glad to know it worked for you.

Hi Ganon,

Just to follow up, the screenshots you provided show an outdated version of the Intel HD Graphics driver 10.18.10.3496, latest is 15.28.24.64.4229. You can check this site out for more information: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/pro...aphics-Drivers. Could you please update and check again?

If you need assistance with installing the driver, you can follow the steps on my announcement or reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Hey Ganon,

If the info is the same, then we'll have a look at your file from yesterday. If you can send me the file as .txt it would be easier for the Developers to work with. You can export the DxDiag.txt by clicking "Save All Information".

We will make sure to address the issues first for sure, that's the priority now.
    i just send my own Dxdiag.txt that i am sure its driver updated also test the new v2.997, please check it in case you didnt receive it

The problem is still the same

Both pc that outdated is from my friend pc, so i think the best i can do is giving my own acurate information for now. Some other friend have driver updated too but problem unsolved yet.

Glad to hear this problem being priority, i really dont want to stop playing because of this issue also my friends

Thanks for your concern

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Can you please share your device model ? We havent been able to find the sound issue on all the devices.

Intel core i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00 GHz
    RAM: 4,00 GB
    64-bit system

Graphic cards:

Inter HD Graphics 5500
    Nvidia GeForce 920M

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 66/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

Hello, since we merged all the info regarding the issue in one topic, let's please continue to compile the reports there. Thank you

Default Music Bug

Ive been having experiencing a weird bug ever since the new update where i cant turn my music in Growtopia off in the options menu. My music in the options menu is all the way down so i dont hear it but it still plays when i start playing the game. But when i turn both of the sliders in the options menu off SFX and Music everything is silent. I hope this will get fix or already has a fix because i want to play without Music. I tried Reinstalling my game 3 times Double checking everything in the options but nothing seems to help.

Quote Originally Posted by LianRisley View Post
    If u wanna play smoothly like before, download the previous version of growtopia in the internet.
    v2.996 link from Ubisoft; http://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0098...aInstaller.exe
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Exclamation Audio popping/clicking sound

So after I downloaded the newest 2.997 update I immediately noticed a strange popping/clicking sound when any sound plays. GT Running on Windows 10 with bluetooth headphones on.

Hi MQMO,

Quote Originally Posted by MQMO View Post
    Ive been having experiencing a weird bug ever since the new update where i cant turn my music in Growtopia off in the options menu. My music in the options menu is all the way down so i dont hear it but it still plays when i start playing the game. But when i turn both of the sliders in the options menu off SFX and Music everything is silent. I hope this will get fix or already has a fix because i want to play without Music. I tried Reinstalling my game 3 times Double checking everything in the options but nothing seems to help.
    We're aware of this issue and we are currently working on resolving this. Can you please your device model details with us and update here?

~ Baskerville

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

yes this happen to me also on windows 10 (not Bluetooth headphone tho)

its kinda annoying
    (fix pls)

I have some extra flashing problem or idk how to describe it. It's like all are shaking/vibrating and that hurts my eyes and causes migraine. Can't watch screen when i move so basically can't play this game. I took video about it, but in vid, this problem wont show as bad as it is. See vid and you watch windows, red house entrances, wl, surg e. They vibrate. I play on pc, windows 10

Game is not smooth with 30fps, so pls fix this. It has always been 50-60fps and now it is 30-32. I have always screen recorder app open while i play so i see fps all the time

Last edited by QueenChloe; 10-02-2019 at 06:40 PM.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Hi all,

~ Baskerville
    Oh no, It doesn't work well when I have the audio on. The music, sound crackles and pops, and immense lag spikes occur.

My specs: Windows 10 Home Edition
    RTX-2070
    Ryzen 5-2700x
    All drivers are up to date.
    Seems like there's some sound issue, or something.
    And the CPU usage is insane, and it's making my whole PC laggy.

Yes, this is the updated version.
    IGN: Ephus

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

The announcement now shows up in news but the file downloaded for windows is still the same. Same file size, same file hash. What a mess and incoherence for people who will go ahead and download yet the same installer...
    Ganon & I pointed it out earlier in previous posts but that was completely ignored it seems?
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

The announcement now shows up in news but the file downloaded for windows is still the same. Same file size, same file hash. What a mess and incoherence for people who will go ahead and download yet the same installer...
    Ganon & I pointed it out earlier in previous posts but that was completely ignored it seems?
    indeed, the file size is exact same, i know because of i have like 5 or 6 of Growtopia v.2997, comparing each other hope i download new different updates and solve our problem.

Above all, Good luck Dev, we still waiting and will cooperate to solve this problem, and communication is the key. We trying to help too

Lesser Wizard

i cant opened growtopia on pc, i already updated my driver video

i clicked 2x on growtopia application on pc, and nothing happen

please i need solution
    IGN : Glenntikowp

Level : 97

World : LIBEL (RSP VEND)

See you in there