Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: [Merged] 2.997 Issues - Report Here

Since i got no answers i will ask again. What will happen to the halloween event? Will it be suspended for later or what???? Its not fair that we cant play and this month is near to end. We are going to miss the event, not fair at all.
    Waiting to play GT again

Quote Originally Posted by BlaxerWolf View Post
    Since i got no answers i will ask again. What will happen to the halloween event? Will it be suspended for later or what???? Its not fair that we cant play and this month is near to end. We are going to miss the event, not fair at all.
    no they will still updating the game..
    while us suffer..
    Hello there,

Check out this game now!
    www.growtopiagame.com

Level: 79/125
    Let us be friends?

Many people may have said this before, but I'm just bumping it again for the sake of urgency.

My pc running on Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1 (64-bit) isn't doing too well with these observations and comments:

1. Ever since 2.997, I haven't been able to launch the game at all. I would click on the icon, tried running it in compatibility mode, and even ran it as an administrator but to no avail. The reason why it concerns me is that I've kept a whole folder containing the previous versions of my game ever since I've joined and it's only done this peculiar result now. In addition, I've also tried reinstalling 2.996 which fortunately ran. However, I couldn't play as I still needed version 2.997 in order to update my game and actually play.

2. My occupation in the game is at risk. I haven't been very active in-game ever since this issue spurred into what seemed to be a doomed reality for me. I am a pc Growtopian. While I can play on mobile, I can't help but feel handicapped because it is not my preferred platform to play my favorite video game. I can't type as fast, I can't do parkour efficiently, and neither can I do my other tasks in proper. I'm sure it's the same for the latter players, too. It takes a great amount of diligence and determination to play in this state, and so I've only been pragmatically playing as of lately.

3. Growganoth is closing in. With these many players unable to play, I'm sure that the event has that very likely chance to be jeopardized by this bug.

With that said, I apologize to add to the weight to the team. I haven't been very active in the forums at all due to real life, but this update shook my core. I could no longer keep silent about this, as even my social life relies largely on the friendships I've retained through this game. Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Hi guys,

We are sorry that we couldn't sort the issue for you but we're eager to continue investigating it. For that, we would like to move the conversation to our Support Team so please contact them via https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847.