Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [Merged] 2.997 Issues - Report Here

Quote Originally Posted by Superparty View Post
    So far I've been experiencing only 3 issues:

-The SFX issue where you hear your speakers/headphones do a "tick" whenever you do something that requires an in-game sound.

-FPS drops while scrolling

-The Options screen loading slower

I'm on a 64bit Windows 10 laptop and I don't play fullscreen.

I recommend you guys make the previous version avaliable to download somewhere before those issues get fixed since some people can't play the game in the newest version.
    Can you please share your device model ? We havent been able to find the sound issue on all the devices.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    I love the changes of surgery blast weather. Using iOS - iPad.
    Thanks for the update , we are already aware about this, its an issue with 32-bit iOS devices. This would be fixed along with server update for monthly update content

Serf

Default Volume Problems

Is it just me, or does it seem like setting the music volume down to zero still plays literally any in-game music, especially when it opens the world selection screen?

I mean, I dealt with this by turning down the sound volume down to zero, but like, it also kills the in-game SFX.

oh and options screen didn't load instantly whenever i open it.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 60 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Hi all,

With yesterday's update on Android we expect most of the major issues to be resolved now. After you have updated the app can you please check whether you still encounter the issues you were reporting? We are still going to monitor the situation and work on all the minor issues that were reported and hope to fix them with the October Update tomorrow.

Regarding the PC version, we are currently working to increase the stability, but I will you all update on this later today with more details.

For now please let us know if you still encounter issues (especially on Android and iOS), so we can verify if they are already worked on, escalate them quickly and raise them to the Developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hi all,

With yesterday's update on Android we expect most of the major issues to be resolved now. After you have updated the app can you please check whether you still encounter the issues you were reporting? We are still going to monitor the situation and work on all the minor issues that were reported and hope to fix them with the October Update tomorrow.

Regarding the PC version, we are currently working to increase the stability, but I will you all update on this later today with more details.

For now please let us know if you still encounter issues (especially on Android and iOS), so we can verify if they are already worked on, escalate them quickly and raise them to the Developers.
    The shadow spirit thing I mentioned earlier is still happening, and the weather of the surgery blast is still off. The buttons on the “Play Online” screen are still smaller than normal. The letters on people’s names and the letters on the gazette are still weirdly pixelated and don’t look like they used to.

iPadOS 13.1.2, iPad Pro, 9.7 inch, GT version 2.997
    This is my ONLY official forums account.

IGN is the same as forums.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor: Not complete!

bruh

luckly i didnt delete the 2.996 installer

2.997 was SO buggy i got like 12 - 20 fps everytime i scroll and it doesnt matter if its fullscreen or not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    I love the changes of surgery blast weather. Using iOS - iPad.
    that is actually cool ngl
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

my weekly stupid fact thread

the game actually feels more smooth. i entered a trade world and it was on consistent 30 fps (it was a slide show before the update). i don't know what kind of futtbuckery you've done with the rendering engine, but i think you've optimized it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBounty View Post
    the game actually feels more smooth. i entered a trade world and it was on consistent 30 fps (it was a slide show before the update). i don't know what kind of futtbuckery you've done with the rendering engine, but i think you've optimized it very well.
    I wish it was the case for me but experiencing the complete opposite on both different devices.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Hi all,

we've found the cause of the major critical issues on PC, more info can be found here: Update on Issues with PC - Update your Drivers!

~ Baskerville

Hi all,

we've found the cause of the major critical issues on PC, more info can be found here: Update on Issues with PC - Update your Drivers!

~ Baskerville
    How to update Drivers for Windows 10 and (Maybe) Windows 7;

Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

...Already have the latest ones.
    Would appreciate if the actual issue was pinpointed rather than pretty much blaming it on players for older drivers

Im still getting like 4-10fps,even after updating the game....
    my android couldn't be upgraded anyMore,If you want us to upgrade our android versions,teach us how to do it and not just say it and act like its an easy task for us to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Ganon View Post
    thanks for your attention UbiDev
    Maybe its because of our basic driver that makes all of our win7 64 bit are unsupported and unlaunchable

But this is very important because this kind of driver or spec are very common in my Country Indonesia for win7, or i believe all almost all win7 64bit user use driver and spec similar like me and my friend.
    Also i guess some player from another country like claiming they cant launch the game too.

So please consider to make this issue priority, we are panicing here.
    Thanks a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Incase Dev need people to test an update for this issue, iam always ready here
    We have posted a few updates on social media that should help you solve the issue.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-your-Drivers!

Yeah, just updated my PC - no crash issues, but I'm also experiencing the sudden ticking sounds in GT like a speaker popping. Found out that it will only pop when the SFX Volume and Music Volume are on low. Worth to be checked though . Found some other players with the exact same problem.

System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X420UA

My friend's PC models:
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X455LF
    HP Probook 440 G6
    Last edited by Viju; 10-02-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

I don't know whether it's the game or my old S5 phone problems for this pic

- - - Updated - - -

I can still play normally on my phone by pressing where the buttons were originally was

This is happened only once so far
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Hi all,

~ Baskerville
    we have the latest driver already but cant launch the game
    Honestly thats bad solution to us, why dont Dev make the game to support all kind of pc driver like before? Please dont blame our pc, we have not an outdated pc but still cant launch the game.

Please search the solution to make the game playable in basic driver, you know a lot people playing in public rental PC and doesnt have a permission to update the pc thing.

Or maybe you can to do not change the render system?

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    We have posted a few updates on social media that should help you solve the issue.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-your-Drivers!
    the problem isnt solved and the tutorial cant help because of we have latet driver already.

i just try myself to do the tutorial, but it says our driver is the latest version already. For example i have intel graphic 620, thats one of the latest graphic card.

Our pc isnt outdated but cant play Growtopia.

And i need to give an info, we dont receive any error message like "update your driver", so i assume something is crash here

I appreciate if you can help by make the game can be globaly playable again. Please dont tell us to change our driver card.

Please consider to get a better solution for us, or we cant play the game anymore

Not like you can run the game if you don't have drivers installed in the first place
    On Windows 10 it'll take care of all that automatically, telling us to update sounds out of place when clearly the issue persists in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Not like you can run the game if you don't have drivers installed in the first place
    On Windows 10 it'll take care of all that automatically, telling us to update sounds out of place when clearly the issue persists in the game
    Agreed

I have good graphic card for my pc, the driver is the latest already, the tutorial cant help anything
    I cant even launch the game
    Please dont tell me to change my graphic card please

Please give us the true solution, idk how it works, but if Dev can change "something" in the game so we can easily and globally play again, that would be great, this is like you cut down Growtopia player by yourself, like blocking they from playing with common PC

Lesser Wizard

same for me... graphics card driver is the latest.

downloaded the game & still, it says growtopia.exe has stopped working... still cannot launch on pc...

lucky mobile and ipads still work...
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash