Thread: Questions about farming and massing, Need Advice and opinion[

Lesser Knight

Default Questions about farming and massing, Need Advice and opinion[

I was wondering since harvest fest is over, Should I sell all of my pepper tree seeds and buy laser grids instead? And please tell me why I should and why I shouldn't sell my Peppers. I won't be able to farm everyday and that's why I want to get laser grids, I was thinking about Laser Grids since they're between Peppers and Chands, The reason I'm not going for Chands is because it takes too long to grow and break. Also, I know that mass producing is a really good way of making WLs and I've always wanted to start on a mass project but I feel like I've been doing it the wrong way and never knew what to mass and I was afraid I'd lose profit from massing, Here are my questions about massing :

What should I be mass producing? I know that people won't tell you what to mass since it'll lose it's value and be useless unless there's something anyone can mass produce that will never lose it's value (If that's even possible lmao) By the way, How do people find out the best item to mass produce? I've always wondered how they find out about the items to mass. What budget should you start with for a mass project? Do you buy the items for the mass project and just mass it step by step or do I skip some steps?

Lesser Knight

I suggest switching Pepper Trees to Laser Grid. Laser Grid provides more gems in the long term if you can not farm every single day. Plus it lets you be lazy for a few days

As for mass production, find blocks that are in high demand. Display box is a good option, selling at 7-8/wl is quite easy. Another decent option are Fire Escapes, since steel blocks, lattice background, and ladders are all farmable. Technically, you can have an unlimited supply of Fire Escape production (breaking steel blocks isn't fun though). I'm not quite sure about other blocks, you could try mannequins.

~8sian
    IGN: 8sian
    Level: 88

Bait Shop at : 30LB and W1SS *DAILY RESTOCK*

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by xPursuit View Post
    I suggest switching Pepper Trees to Laser Grid. Laser Grid provides more gems in the long term if you can not farm every single day. Plus it lets you be lazy for a few days

As for mass production, find blocks that are in high demand. Display box is a good option, selling at 7-8/wl is quite easy. Another decent option are Fire Escapes, since steel blocks, lattice background, and ladders are all farmable. Technically, you can have an unlimited supply of Fire Escape production (breaking steel blocks isn't fun though). I'm not quite sure about other blocks, you could try mannequins.

~8sian
    Thanks for responding, I've been waiting for a while. Alright, I'll keep those options in mind, By the way, How much world locks should I start with?

Lesser Knight

Bumping this thread, Please answer, I'm in need of advice and reponses.

Surg-Es are a really good project. You get like 15-25% profit.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Surg-Es are a really good project. You get like 15-25% profit.
    What items do I buy? I know, I could go to Masshelp or Massrich to find the recipe but exactly do I buy so I don't waste world locks on random seeds that I could just buy instead? And what should my budget be?

I recently just finished Portcullis seed mass and I got around 200+wls from using 70wls.

1) Danger sign (2k) + Rock Background (2k) = Death Spike (2.4k+ after breaking all blocks and then farmed to 3k-Same amount as Dungeon)
    2) Window (Bought using 1 wl and farmed to 4k) + Door (4k) = Dungeon door (3k+ After breaking all blocks) (I also used fuels to harvest the trees.)
    3) Dungeon (3k+) + Dspike (3k+) = Portcullis (3k seeds after breaking all blocks) (Used fuels to harvest trees)
    4) I super-broadcasted 1 time and sold all seed for 13/1 easily and got 200+wls.

-Prices of seeds-
    Danger sign seed 75-80/1
    Rock background seed 120-130/1
    Window seed 60-70/1
    Door 200/1
    Fuels 20/1

Ps. I used the gems i got from mass to sb.

I don't know if it's useful to you but, Im just sharing one of the method I did. Hope it helps. Correct me if I'm wrong
    Ign :TeeShuun
    Level : 100/125

Contact me on :
    Instagram : @teeshuun
    Discord : TeeShuun#7798

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TeeShuun View Post
    I recently just finished Portcullis seed mass and I got around 200+wls from using 70wls.

1) Danger sign (2k) + Rock Background (2k) = Death Spike (2.4k+ after breaking all blocks and then farmed to 3k-Same amount as Dungeon)
    2) Window (Bought using 1 wl and farmed to 4k) + Door (4k) = Dungeon door (3k+ After breaking all blocks) (I also used fuels to harvest the trees.)
    3) Dungeon (3k+) + Dspike (3k+) = Portcullis (3k seeds after breaking all blocks) (Used fuels to harvest trees)
    4) I super-broadcasted 1 time and sold all seed for 13/1 easily and got 200+wls.

-Prices of seeds-
    Danger sign seed 75-80/1
    Window seed 60-70/1
    Door 200/1
    Fuels 20/1

I don't know if it's useful to you but, Im just sharing one of the method I did. Hope it helps. Correct me if I'm wrong
    This is very useful, I appreciate it alot! Thanks!

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TeeShuun View Post

-Prices of seeds-
    Danger sign seed 75-80/1
    Window seed 60-70/1
    Door 200/1
    Fuels 20/1

The thing is, I don't want to mass something that isn't going to sell if you understand but I like your method. And what did you buy and why? Oh yea, And once I splice my Dungeon door and Death spike, do I harvest and break the portcullis till I get 3K seeds? Also, Do you use magplants to farm? Such as like breaking spikes and I'm using one magplant, Will I have seed loss?
    Last edited by Proxy; 10-05-2019 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    The thing is, I don't want to mass something that isn't going to sell if you understand but I like your method. And what did you buy and why? Oh yea, And once I splice my Dungeon door and Death spike, do I harvest and break the portcullis till I get 3K seeds? Also, Do you use magplants to farm? Such as like breaking spikes and I'm using one magplant, Will I have seed loss?
    Magplants only helps to place and collect, and make stacking of gems possible

if you do stacking of gems without a magplant you may lose a lot of seeds.

The time before magplant exist growtopians dont really stack the gems as there is no seed drops if you do so.
    what we do is to place them on a wide range and after we put another batch of blocks we collect the drops like block, seed, gems, etc...

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

How to Advertise your World on a Silent World ?
    Click me and Read Here!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's okay to be thicc tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Illu View Post

The time before magplant exist growtopians dont really stack the gems as there is no seed drops if you do so.
    what we do is to place them on a wide range and after we put another batch of blocks we collect the drops like block, seed, gems, etc...
    How long did all of this cost you? How much time?
    🇨🇳BtsofHermes(GE)

Est. Jul 10, 2019
    F Eyes: 41/100
    Level 39
    Instagram: @btsofhermes @gtbreakingnews
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Illu View Post

Yea, I know. Thanks though.

Lesser Knight

It ultimately depends on how much you're willing to work. Start from the bottom of a mass and farm up for the most profit. If you're too lazy, buy the seeds with wls, but you'll make less profit. Just focus on something and don't give up. Farm everything that you can (use the farmability guide).

Good luck :3
    ~8sian
    IGN: 8sian
    Level: 88

Bait Shop at : 30LB and W1SS *DAILY RESTOCK*