Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Does the "report player" button even work?

  1. #1
    Knight Wipou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Land of poutine
    Posts
    94

    Default Does the "report player" button even work?

    Long story short, I reported a spammer that is in a world I know literally 24/7. It's been over a week since, and the spammer is still there...
    Signature

  2. #2
    Guardian ByteCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    535

    Default

    It's hard to deal with spammers as when we get rid of them, they return after a while. You can message us Game Guardians, we'll be happy to stop them.
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

    Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    It's hard to deal with spammers as when we get rid of them, they return after a while. You can message us Game Guardians, we'll be happy to stop them.
    Are you saying that spammers can unban themselves?

    Contact Me:

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Are you saying that spammers can unban themselves?
    No, they use a VPN, and get alts.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

    _______________________________________
    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  5. #5
    Guardian ByteCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Are you saying that spammers can unban themselves?
    They use alts to spam so it's not hard for them to continue spamming on another accounts.
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

    Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    They use alts to spam so it's not hard for them to continue spamming on another accounts.
    Alright

    Contact Me:

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer BuffaloBom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    humama hihih
    Posts
    1,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Long story short, I reported a spammer that is in a world I know literally 24/7. It's been over a week since, and the spammer is still there...

    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih


  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not Behind You
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    It's hard to deal with spammers as when we get rid of them, they return after a while. You can message us Game Guardians, we'll be happy to stop them.
    Lol mate, i messaged you like 5 times about a drop game.. you weren't too happy to help then? Idiotic people dropped WLs and got scammed... could've been prevented if you cursed them.

    Gatello did come once, but is now ignoring me since i gave him a false report (I thought the guy was autofarming, but he was just *Ignoring noobs*.. welp..


    Idk, the GGuardians seem like a failed project to me tbh..
    Hi

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Lol mate, i messaged you like 5 times about a drop game.. you weren't too happy to help then? Idiotic people dropped WLs and got scammed... could've been prevented if you cursed them.

    Gatello did come once, but is now ignoring me since i gave him a false report (I thought the guy was autofarming, but he was just *Ignoring noobs*.. welp..


    Idk, the GGuardians seem like a failed project to me tbh..
    Lol that farming guy was the definition of a savage
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  10. #10
    Knight Wipou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Land of poutine
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    It's hard to deal with spammers as when we get rid of them, they return after a while. You can message us Game Guardians, we'll be happy to stop them.
    So if I report a hacker or a scammer, action would be taken faster? You guys purposely ignore the reports of spammers? Do you even see the player reports? If you don't see them, do mods see them?

    Please answer those questions, I need to know.

    Thank you, and have a great day
    Signature

  11. #11
    Guardian ByteCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Lol mate, i messaged you like 5 times about a drop game.. you weren't too happy to help then? Idiotic people dropped WLs and got scammed... could've been prevented if you cursed them.

    Gatello did come once, but is now ignoring me since i gave him a false report (I thought the guy was autofarming, but he was just *Ignoring noobs*.. welp..


    Idk, the GGuardians seem like a failed project to me tbh..
    Nope, Guardian initiative is going pretty good, we are frequently checking popular trade worlds for spammers, trust games, casinos and do our best. Though note that team has only 6 members, we're trying to help players and reply to their reports as much as we can.

    Also, you might not be the one that reporting worlds but I most of the time warp to reported worlds and check them, if we're busy with something else /report the world and leave, it'll be checked eventually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    So if I report a hacker or a scammer, action would be taken faster? You guys purposely ignore the reports of spammers? Do you even see the player reports? If you don't see them, do mods see them?

    Please answer those questions, I need to know.

    Thank you, and have a great day
    Reporting players requires long process for investigation which will take longer compared to directly reporting the player to moderator/guardian.

    We don't ignore reports of spammers, even we actually check trade worlds and scout for spammers to make other players have good gameplay experience.

    For now, moderators are the one who can check reported players/worlds as longer punishments may needed to be given.
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

    Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •