Thread: Update

Default Update

When do updates usually get released for IOTM’s? It’s 11:19pm in Canada and I really wanna buy it to get some sweet profit, but I don’t wanna stay up til’ 1:00am especially on a school day...
    IGN:6GSY1
    GUILD : PANDACLOUD
    LEVEL : 69

Usually somewhere at 3am gt time
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

Quote Originally Posted by 6gsy1 View Post
    When do updates usually get released for IOTM’s? It’s 11:19pm in Canada and I really wanna buy it to get some sweet profit, but I don’t wanna stay up til’ 1:00am especially on a school day...
    Lol same. But if you're still here. Try and sleep. The iotm WILL drop and stablize so no point unless you're selling it. As rhe fitst hour usually is horrribly expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

Heya! At this point we really cannot say a specific time because something could happen that might delay the update. We test it and fix any issues if needed so sometimes that takes time and we will not be able to gauge the exactly how long that will take. It would be best not to wait for it esp. on a school night.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! At this point we really cannot say a specific time because something could happen that might delay the update. We test it and fix any issues if needed so sometimes that takes time and we will not be able to gauge the exactly how long that will take. It would be best not to wait for it esp. on a school night.
    Please Nekorei help us by let Dev know that Win7 64 bit is unplayable anymore, it wont launch anything (windows or error message) if you clicking exe, but its appearing in Task Manager for only 30sec. Here the Event Viewer
    Thanks iam desperate
    Name:  received_388215218533158.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  21.2 KB

Lesser Wizard

pls update in 6 hours yes

Can you give an eta when possible? Ty(Announcement would be better tbh)

Me waiting next update
    🇮🇩Rimuoi

Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)

Instagram: @Rimuoi._

Signature copied from ephus

I'm like, when i'm waiting for the new update;
    Name:  c49038ff20a307316abb00d9113dfc6303fddccf19c1256261caea7ae909bb14.gif
Views: 164
Size:  108.9 KB
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    Can you give an eta when possible? Ty(Announcement would be better tbh)
    Hello, an official announcement regarding October Update Delay on Mobile & PC is posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hello, an official announcement regarding October Update Delay on Mobile & PC is posted here.
    Quick question, as per above you stated that if all things don't go as smoothly as thought. The time may be delayed. But in a better situation, would it be possible to bring the update date even closer? I imagined that the reason why you expected 2 days is due to ios review time and fixing time.(It could be other reasons). But is it possible for everything to go smoothly and bring it to 2nd October? Or 12 hours early at least? And yes, in hindsight this scenario may actually never happen. Theres a high chance things won't go smoothly thats why thered a 2 day time. But man give me some hope buddy

Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    Quick question, as per above you stated that if all things don't go as smoothly as thought. The time may be delayed. But in a better situation, would it be possible to bring the update date even closer? I imagined that the reason why you expected 2 days is due to ios review time and fixing time.(It could be other reasons). But is it possible for everything to go smoothly and bring it to 2nd October? Or 12 hours early at least? And yes, in hindsight this scenario may actually never happen. Theres a high chance things won't go smoothly thats why thered a 2 day time. But man give me some hope buddy
    i think it's better to be patient for updates, Just two days..
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!