Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How is everybody doing?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer webb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    837

    Default How is everybody doing?

    How has everybody been? School getting easy? Talking to that girl/boy you like? Mental health getting better? Let's talk about it!
    Ign: Thewebb

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    How has everybody been? School getting easy? Talking to that girl/boy you like? Mental health getting better? Let's talk about it!
    school is still the hell as it was, the (insert gender here) that i liked actually transferred to another school, and my mental health is rapidly declining due to environmental abuse and the growing worldwide ecological issues. help
    h

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    I'm doing good actually, a little tired now because of school and speaking of schools. It feels like hell and the ground is made of molten metal which burns your feet and the works that it requires from you use all of your CPU in your brain and completely destroys it. There aren't any girls that I like at the moment so why bother trying.

    mental health... hmm.... Fine=OK

    And let's not talk about it
    Just kidding mental health isn't any issue to me.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Studies? Doing great, currently having my quarterly exams which started yesterday up until Friday - yay me
    This year was a blast, to say the least. Got a lot of achievements checked off my list, honestly my best year yet. Some achievements that are unexpected and some that I know I worked hard on. So yeah, life's great - thanks for asking!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,556

    Default

    Well about school, i got bad grades as always. Love? Really bad. I broke up with my gf and she loves other guy now. Mental health? Probably declining because of the breakup but I'm already too degenerate to fall deeper. Basically, i almost hit the bottom right now. probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Yes to all those questions, thanks for asking.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

    Contact Info:

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer webb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    school is still the hell as it was, the (insert gender here) that i liked actually transferred to another school, and my mental health is rapidly declining due to environmental abuse and the growing worldwide ecological issues. help
    I was in this predicament about a year ago and it will get better just try to have a positive outlook on life and try and stay productive itll help.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    I'm doing good actually, a little tired now because of school and speaking of schools. It feels like hell and the ground is made of molten metal which burns your feet and the works that it requires from you use all of your CPU in your brain and completely destroys it. There aren't any girls that I like at the moment so why bother trying.

    mental health... hmm.... Fine=OK

    And let's not talk about it
    Just kidding mental health isn't any issue to me.
    Yeah school can be hellish but itll get better over time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Studies? Doing great, currently having my quarterly exams which started yesterday up until Friday - yay me
    This year was a blast, to say the least. Got a lot of achievements checked off my list, honestly my best year yet. Some achievements that are unexpected and some that I know I worked hard on. So yeah, life's great - thanks for asking!
    that's amazing man! You got this

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Well about school, i got bad grades as always. Love? Really bad. I broke up with my gf and she loves other guy now. Mental health? Probably declining because of the breakup but I'm already too degenerate to fall deeper. Basically, i almost hit the bottom right now. probably
    I know it seems like the worst thing right now but if you wanna get better you are gonna have to push yourself to get over her and win the war that is mental health.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Yes to all those questions, thanks for asking.
    That's good man
    Ign: Thewebb

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Probably by heart attacks and strokes since they are the most common

    - - - Updated - - -

    Omg I read it as how is everybody dying I'm sorry
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard SeaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    337

    Default

    I've been overthinking about a lot of things, I keep being lazy and only add like 2 seconds to my animation each day when it really could have been done 5 days ago.
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


    IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •