Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i the only one who cant play on consol?

Default Am i the only one who cant play on consol?

I cant log on and just before it crash it say no friend online.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Mines working perfectly fine

mine is working as well, try restarting your xbox maybe?

I tryed everything i still cant play, someone told me than the world « trade » was making him crash and i own that world. Can someone please help?

Hi dylol, can you please provide some more details? It would help us to know which console you're using and do you use LAN or WiFi to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi dylol, can you please provide some more details? It would help us to know which console you're using and do you use LAN or WiFi to play.
    Wifi.. i just try to log and it work it show on my screen how many of my friends and online but then a black screen and the game restart. Been like that since this morning

Hi again, can you please tell us which console you're using? It would really be helpful for us to know.

Also, it might help to update firmware of your console.

The bush item that were floating in all the worlds got removed in this update, your guild had it as guild flag maybe there is the problem.

Oh yeah, im on xbox and i had the stupid idea to put as guild mascot the « null item » back when it was a disco ball cause i thought a disco ball in a disco ball would look cool

Ok so i did some research and yeah (on xbox) in the world « 2 » i placed « null item » and now this world make people crash like they cant log on anymore, i also heard that world with dropped null item make people crash. Also my guild member cant play too so that mean its because of my guild mascot, i feel bad cause i got in my guild all the really good player of the game and its been more the two day they cant play (taking miss0pal by exemple she play all the time i feel bad for her) so please help fast.

Default Your not the only one

There's also a few players I know of that are affected by this. Example MrSpartan (me), Beta, The_Postal_Dude, Pause, its_lachie and many more are affected by this. I hope that this issue would be resolved quickly as I personally have already missed out on 2days worth of farms
    Last edited by BerryAllen; 10-03-2019 at 05:26 AM.

Thank you all for details provided, we're currently investigating it. Please let us know in this topic if there are any more details that we should know and include in the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Thank you all for details provided, we're currently investigating it. Please let us know in this topic if there are any more details that we should know and include in the investigation.
    Any news now? I kinda wanna play

Lesser Knight

Ok so i did some research and yeah (on xbox) in the world « 2 » i placed « null item » and now this world make people crash like they cant log on anymore, i also heard that world with dropped null item make people crash. Also my guild member cant play too so that mean its because of my guild mascot, i feel bad cause i got in my guild all the really good player of the game and its been more the two day they cant play (taking miss0pal by exemple she play all the time i feel bad for her) so please help fast.
    The null items aren't making me crash. I can enter the world 2 aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen259 View Post
    The null items aren't making me crash. I can enter the world 2 aswell.
    What does it look like? Send a pic if possible cause it made my friend switch crash

Lesser Knight

What does it look like? Send a pic if possible cause it made my friend switch crash
    2 has been made inaccessible now.
    And your guild logo cant be the reason as sage is in your guild and he is unaffected.

- - - Updated - - -

Also all the dropped null items are gone now

Quote Originally Posted by Owen259 View Post
    2 has been made inaccessible now.
    And your guild logo cant be the reason as sage is in your guild and he is unaffected.

- - - Updated - - -

Also all the dropped null items are gone now
    What does the logo look like? Still bush in a bush?

I. Still. Can’t. Log. On.

Lesser Knight

What does the logo look like? Still bush in a bush?
    Can't find anyone that's in your guild

Ok so I've been told by many others that they cannot play console as well; on xbox. I have 3 accounts, 1 in which I cannot play Growtopia as well as someone else that was with me in the same world as affected Null Items that came from Harvest Fest... So I ask others if they've been having problems and have told me that they have held onto some of them Null Items in their inventories. Well I log out and use one of my alternate accounts, I am able to access Growtopia. I realize that the Null Items were converted into dirt and I have no problems going into other places that have had these Null Items.. Although the world 2 Immediately made my 2nd Alt crash and never could access Growtopia from that account again.. Going onto my 3rd account a few days later the world 2 becomes Unaccessable to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Informant View Post
    Ok so I've been told by many others that they cannot play console as well; on xbox. I have 3 accounts, 1 in which I cannot play Growtopia as well as someone else that was with me in the same world as affected Null Items that came from Harvest Fest... So I ask others if they've been having problems and have told me that they have held onto some of them Null Items in their inventories. Well I log out and use one of my alternate accounts, I am able to access Growtopia. I realize that the Null Items were converted into dirt and I have no problems going into other places that have had these Null Items.. Although the world 2 Immediately made my 2nd Alt crash and never could access Growtopia from that account again.. Going onto my 3rd account a few days later the world 2 becomes Unaccessable to me

Although the Null Items may have been removed, there could be a number of reasons as to why it affected me and other users. Just because it was taken out doesn't mean it cannot be the problem. A corrupt script for example after a item that wasn't supposed to exist in the game being taken away from your character data, or even a script that loops over and over trying to find the solution code for an error but cannot, until an inevitable crash.