Thread: The scammers on here

Lesser Knight

Exclamation The scammers on here

Something has to be done about the scammers on the xbox/switch servers. So many people are falling for the scams and some are even quiting because of it.
    I covered up the names so i don't get told off for singling out or whatever.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

From what I’ve heard, there is a /report command on the Consoles to report worlds. (Correct me if I’m wrong. Haha.) Report and leave, or if there are no report commands, just leave.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen259 View Post
    Something has to be done about the scammers on the xbox/switch servers. So many people are falling for the scams and some are even quiting because of it.
    Hi, unfortunately there are scammers in every game. We provided multiple in-game options as well as comprehensive guide on how to avoid scammers, please read about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    From what I’ve heard, there is a /report command on the Consoles to report worlds. (Correct me if I’m wrong. Haha.)
    You can contact the support team directly from the world by selecting Options then clicking on "Support". It will take you directly to the Support page when you can make the report, and Support members will take care of scammers as soon as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    From what I’ve heard, there is a /report command on the Consoles to report worlds. (Correct me if I’m wrong. Haha.) Report and leave, or if there are no report commands, just leave.
    Imagine filling out the /report prompt in less than a minute on console..
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.