Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 32

Thread: Building Challenge [Tree]

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    Feedback: Shape looks fine, but the blocks inside don't really match well. Also, it's a little too greenish, maybe you can leave the cliffside unpainted.
    Nice entry! Just keep building, you'll eventually get something cool!
    Its actually not cliffside, its bamboo background and overgrown vines painted green, wat about this one? :3

    Name:  renderworld(1).png
Views: 249
Size:  51.6 KB
    Last edited by Jedaki; 10-04-2019 at 12:39 PM.
    Retired poster

  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Its actually not cliffside, its bamboo background and overgrown vines painted green, wat about this one? :3

    Name:  renderworld(1).png
Views: 249
Size:  51.6 KB
    "bamboo background and overgrown vines" actually looks pretty good itself, try making a tree using that trunk w/o paints. (maybe not with hedges or foliage, too greeny)
    Last edited by Noxagon; 10-04-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,476

    Default

    Name:  bigtree.PNG
Views: 316
Size:  355.1 KB
    Had this design concept of mashing up sequoia and cliffsides to form a tall tree with branches since 2016/2017. I think it turned out pretty well and experimental.

    Name:  willowtree.PNG
Views: 234
Size:  29.5 KB
    Oh, and here's a small willow tree using the new blocks. Not too special.
    33 WOTDs won.
    3 Competitions placed in.

    Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Name:  bigtree.PNG
Views: 316
Size:  355.1 KB
    Had this design concept of mashing up sequoia and cliffsides to form a tall tree with branches since 2016/2017. I think it turned out pretty well and experimental.

    Name:  willowtree.PNG
Views: 234
Size:  29.5 KB
    Oh, and here's a small willow tree using the new blocks. Not too special.
    Feedback: Branches get originality points here, builders should learn to build more branches. Also, I'll take the oak version too if that's okay to you. Thanks for joining!
    (And yeah, seen some wotd entries using the willow trees, gonna be general soon)
    Last edited by Noxagon; 10-04-2019 at 04:45 PM.
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    "bamboo background and overgrown vines" actually looks pretty good itself, try making a tree using that trunk w/o paints. (maybe not with hedges or foliage, too greeny)
    Something like this?

    Name:  renderworld(2).png
Views: 230
Size:  69.8 KB
    Retired poster

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    756

    Default

    I tried my best to make it spooktober themed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sharox; 10-04-2019 at 11:31 PM.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Attachment 225134

    This is the tree we made in the last forumer meetup.

    Use this as an example because there was not one sole creator of this tree.
    I was the one who built it

    -Glykos

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Something like this?
    Name:  renderworld(2).png
Views: 230
Size:  69.8 KB
    Feedback: Uranium doesn't seem suitable, maybe something else hmm...
    (Also your previous tree is listed btw)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    I tried my best to make it spooktober themed.
    Feedback: Tree is really creative, but sandstones do look a little weird maybe it's the gaps. Besides that, the glowing plants make the tree even more interesting.
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Build your grow to grow what you gonna build.
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    656

    Default

    here is mine uwu

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Name:  fullsizeoutput_330.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  125.3 KB

    A jam-packed "rocket tree".
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    here is mine uwu
    Feedback: Cave background is not really the type of walls suitable for tree trunks actually, leaves I guess could work. Also the soil has the top layer thingy makes it look kinda unnatural. And thanks for submitting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Name:  fullsizeoutput_330.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  125.3 KB

    A jam-packed "rocket tree".
    Feedback: There's too much going on for that tree, also the gap in sequoia makes the tree looks floaty. There's creativity shown, but too much makes it messy. Thanks for submitting too!
    may my demise be a promise to you.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •