Thread: Has any surgeons experienced this?

Lesser Knight

Default Has any surgeons experienced this?

Operating successful surgeries on Surg E gives useless prizes, such as tools and hospital furnitures, while on players, the prizes are better. Is it only my luck or performing surgeries to real players gives better rewards than on Surg E?

Also, I'm an old player-quitted and came back few months ago. I have already been a surgeon before the Caduceus came out. Got a Thingamabob at around 1000th surgeries, sold for 115 DLs. Now I'm on my way to Mercy Wings, is there any chance I can know for sure how many surgeries I have done?

As of now, no. There is no way to check how many surgeries you've done. However, if you are under 1,000 surgeries, by checking the achievement 'The Doctor', you can have a good indicator on how many surgeries you have done - And with players and Surg-E, the drop chances shouldn't be affected so I'm assuming It's just your luck

If you have the "The Doctor" achievement you can check your remaining surgeries needed for the wings by doing a vicious malady while wearing the full blingin' set. Once you successfuly cure the vicious malady you'll get a note in chat saying how many surgeries you have left to do untill you get the wings.

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 62/125

I've gotten both medical scarf and legal briefs from surg-e so I'd say it's just your luck
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Ive done over 4k surgeries half players half surg-e and didnt get a single bob
    see_signature = false

if see_signature == true:
    {
    print("please act like you didnt")
    }

else
    {
    print("thank god he didnt")
    }