Thread: Help... what to do with 50dl (ATMvsTackle)?

Default Help... what to do with 50dl (ATMvsTackle)?

I'm torn between my choice to pick ATM or tackle. I have 111dl pure right now, I'm looking to put up 50dl for a way to profit. I've done my research but I'm still torn at what to do. Any advice for the more experienced players who've been through this.

Thanks!
    IGN: Zriels

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

Default Tackle 100%

Im pretty sure ATM are useless now, since you can get gems pretty easy from BFGs. So if you’re choosing between those two, I suggest tackle.

I would rather buy tackle than ATM
    Why? cuz ATM doesn't give too much gem and winter fest is coming which is need bunch of bait to get decoration i suggest u to buy tackle and saving the bait for winter fest ( during winter fest bait will rise )
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

BuMppp!

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

Tackle is definitely the way to go, in my opinion.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Now....I may sound crazy here, but let me explain my thoughs on this.

Atms(make sure its 3 wls per atm tho,if not, go with tackles)

Atm's prices dropped dued to them being deemed more "useless". That just means YOU the buyer gets more bang for their buck tho.

As well as that, consistency. Tackles are pretty consistent too, but atms never fail you, they give the best currency in the game. Gems.

It is true that baits rise on winterfest, but it is also true that everything becomes 25% off on store packs during P.A.W.

Although tackles are semi-stable, my opinion in the matter is they will probably drop(not by alot though). As the whole community becomes proer as a whole, more people will be "producers" of baits rather than buyers(Wigglely Worms are only useful for noobs to fish with honestly). This will affect bait price for sure.

Atms are VERY essy to resell bsck for 3 wls each. If you need to buy a item you really want, ATMs, can be "liquid assets". This just means it can be changed from atms to wls quickly. The same can't be said with tackle boxes.

With all of these small reasons, I vote for ATMs.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Now....I may sound crazy here, but let me explain my thoughs on this.

Atms(make sure its 3 wls per atm tho,if not, go with tackles)

Atm's prices dropped dued to them being deemed more "useless". That just means YOU the buyer gets more bang for their buck tho.

As well as that, consistency. Tackles are pretty consistent too, but atms never fail you, they give the best currency in the game. Gems.

It is true that baits rise on winterfest, but it is also true that everything becomes 25% off on store packs during P.A.W.

Although tackles are semi-stable, my opinion in the matter is they will probably drop(not by alot though). As the whole community becomes proer as a whole, more people will be "producers" of baits rather than buyers(Wigglely Worms are only useful for noobs to fish with honestly). This will affect bait price for sure.

Atms are VERY essy to resell bsck for 3 wls each. If you need to buy a item you really want, ATMs, can be "liquid assets". This just means it can be changed from atms to wls quickly. The same can't be said with tackle boxes.

With all of these small reasons, I vote for ATMs.
    Thanks for taking the time to write that! Very much appreciated! do u have any experience with farming ATM ?

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

Yessir. I can't say I've done the math to test if atms are more profitable than tackles currently. But if you have any questions, ask away.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Currently im on atms :P
    Hello

Lesser Knight

atms has more profit per week
    Buying silkworms 1/4 2/9 msg me in game DELICACYS or post in SELLZERO

Buy a dream item or do something actually fun for a change.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Default If you have 50 dls I would suggest a bfg.

If you have 50 dls to use and you want profit, you should buy 2 magplants and start a bfg.

If you really want to have tackles or atms I would say tackles, as mentioned above, baits rise on winterfest. ALSO atms are currently very bad, because the value of gems is currently lower than ever and the most you can get for 12000 gems is 7 wls. (Selling surgery packs)
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    If you have 50 dls to use and you want profit, you should buy 2 magplants and start a bfg.

If you really want to have tackles or atms I would say tackles, as mentioned above, baits rise on winterfest. ALSO atms are currently very bad, because the value of gems is currently lower than ever and the most you can get for 12000 gems is 7 wls. (Selling surgery packs)
    Following this. I highly recommend this guide. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-a-challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

Default UPDATE!

Update! bought 2k ATM! I will see how the profit is and go from there!

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

i suggest tackle

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

How to Advertise your World on a Silent World ?
    Click me and Read Here!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's okay to be thicc tbh.