Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stop thingamabob dumping

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    so you're not gonna acknowledge the cost it take to reach lv6 surgeon
    Obviously not.
    The cost and time for reaching lvl 6 surgery bonus are completely individual and independent of this.
    Not to mention how its a permanent passive bonus and can still be used with the classical surgeries.
    People that rushed the surgeon role to participate in this exploit dont really deserve compensation either as theres nothing to compensate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    lol what is this thread
    lol what is this comment

Exclamation

There's like five people selling their bobs in buyghc, the main bulletin also has a lot of people trying to sell their bobs, one different person every hour or so sbs to sell their bob and people can be seen in different discord servers trying to sell their bobs.
    This should not be ignored!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Do you really want cheap legendaries though?
    Or do you perhaps want the exlusivity legendaries bring with them? You could just buy smog or any handheld dragon and be done with it, but youre aiming for the dragon.
    There's thousands of growtopians with a net worth of around 100dl and if the thingamabob continues to drop itll just be a matter of time before the legendary dragon will be as rare as zeus.

Why should end game content that many have grinded thousands of hours for suddenly be available to the lazy masses? Something that previously took a year now becomes a weekly matter.
    Selfmade absolvents of legendary quests - such as myself - are entitled to at least that much market stability.
    Theres also people that dont like the limited quantity of phoenix wings, but in truth they just want the legendary wings as cheap as possible - preferably free.

There's also the matter of surgeries themselves:
    Why should anyone apart from doing quests even do classical surgeries when the 1/12600 drop is practically worthless and not worth the time investement?
    Theres a single and very good reason why the surgery pack is many times more popular than eg. the galactic tools pack: The chance of obtaining a super rare thingamabob.

Not to mention that train-es were created as a tool of practice, explicitely without rare rewards.
    Saying that grinding train-es is hard is pure hypocracy because itd have to compare 1:1 with the surg-e where its blatant that its not!
    Grinding train-es is an exploit!

Tldr: theres more to it than just bobs being cheap or expensive
    It’s destined that one day legendary dragon at least will be as cheap as the Zeus. Hell, Zeus used to be the ”legendary dragon” of its time and now it’s Super common.

It has never been expensive for ages. Ever since devil wings turned to dirt compared to golden items and things like the growie skyrocketed in price the dragon has died.

Issue with the thingamabobs is the legend bot is gonna be slaughtered too if the price continues dropping. Dragon is dead, but they need to save the bot while they can.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Yeah, god forbid their price ever drops and slightly poorer players get a chance to own legendary items /s

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

In a year, Legendary Dragon and Legendary Bot will be the equivalent of Zeus lightning bolt. Sad to see such a really majestic Items to become as worthy as Half of a Magplant.
    I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    In a year, Legendary Dragon and Legendary Bot will be the equivalent of Zeus lightning bolt. Sad to see such a really majestic Items to become as worthy as Half of a Magplant.
    Where did you get those stats from.
    Unless you're a time traveler you can't say anything like that simply because it's not going to happen.
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    I'm all for more dragons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I'm all for more dragons.
    Watch me do the ugly steel bot next
    Last edited by DeLixx; 10-05-2019 at 11:29 PM.

Agree. The main purpose of train-e is for new surgeons to practice surgery, but with this easy caduceus, easy surg, tools profit, less time consumed, EPC drops, even pros use train-e. I think train-e should just give caduceus up until you reach skill 20 only.

And maybe they can also add another use of thingamabob, like dropping it to growganoth to make Legendary Witch

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

Duping would refer to making an exact copy, with little or no effort, getting 12600 caducei is more than enough effort. Stop being a lobotomite.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    Duping would refer to making an exact copy, with little or no effort, getting 12600 caducei is more than enough effort. Stop being a lobotomite.
    Name:  berneydidnotread.gif
Views: 45
Size:  4.40 MB

Ok, now that I have your infantile attention, please reread what I wrote and reconsider if what you wrote amounts to more than the pseudo intellectual insult at the end

we cant blame those people who abuse
    their mind still working on those thousands of surgery than those people who only ask you for wl like "OMG pro donate" or auto farmers
    as you can see doing surgery is like breaking blocks or harvesting trees, in other words another profession which can make you richer.
    everyone really works hard and become rich (Scammers of Legend excluded)
    a thousand of surgery also has a thousand of skill fails and revoking license which includes TIME and EFFORT
    if you were too bitter about the profit why not try this yourself and see the other side than making yourself one sided
    everything is based on luck some people doesnt even get a TBOB even with 8k + surgery done (including me)
    if they remove the cad for trainees what will you feel if you did 12600 times of surgery and still didnt get tbob?

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

How to Advertise your World on a Silent World ?
    Click me and Read Here!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's okay to be thicc tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Illu View Post
    we cant blame those people who abuse
    their mind still working on those thousands of surgery than those people who only ask you for wl like "OMG pro donate" or auto farmers
    as you can see doing surgery is like breaking blocks or harvesting trees, in other words another profession which can make you richer.
    everyone really works hard and become rich (Scammers of Legend excluded)
    a thousand of surgery also has a thousand of skill fails and revoking license which includes TIME and EFFORT
    if you were too bitter about the profit why not try this yourself and see the other side than making yourself one sided
    everything is based on luck some people doesnt even get a TBOB even with 8k + surgery done (including me)
    if they remove the cad for trainees what will you feel if you did 12600 times of surgery and still didnt get tbob?
    if they remove the cad for train-e, people would surg surg-e instead.