Thread: Scammer Everywhere in switch/xbox !!!

Angry Scammer Everywhere in switch/xbox !!!

Hello, I just report a big problem on growtopia, what is the option report if no one comes and there is no moderator? I have yet to surprise a player to drop game and say he does not care that it is illegal and that ubisoft will do nothing so it will continue! it is the player sus_frank

when has a real moderation on this game !?
    Last edited by Sabaei; 10-07-2019 at 07:24 AM. Reason: removed image that singled out players

It should be coming soon enough to get rid of such people from the game, but you should be smart and leave such games and encourage others to do the same if you can. Players are always looking for an easy way to get themselves what they want and it's always gonna be like that.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Quote Originally Posted by Punchas View Post
    It should be coming soon enough to get rid of such people from the game, but you should be smart and leave such games and encourage others to do the same if you can. Players are always looking for an easy way to get themselves what they want and it's always gonna be like that.

that's what I did and I warned the players! but it is necessary that it stops ... that it has few people or not to play, must a minimum of rule !

Thumbs down sus frank scamms all

A friend told me his world got stolen by sus frank he also scam other beginner worlds you can find him in world start where he is catching starting players to get there sl when hes not playing drop games. its a shame he destroy the whole community what can be so hard to ban him? Like ever 0 support.....

The console servers do indeed have moderators, however, moderators can't always be on the scene and people will always try scam. We definitely do care about stopping drop games from occurring, when no moderators are online you can report a player by wrenching them and selecting "Report Player".

Closing thread.