Thread: Just need some info regarding IOTMs

Default Just need some info regarding IOTMs

So, things like Rayman's Fist and Magplant 5000 are never coming back, and Ubisoft's staff also explained no item with their feature will come back.

If I'm also correct, I recall them mentioning that IOTMs should be special or something and that they will have unique effects(before they realized their mistake with rayman).

Will other item like Cloak of Falling Water's effect be copied? (A back item with increased knockback)

How about Raptor's Legs? (A leg item that can stack speed)

How about this current IOTM? (A neck item with double jump)

This is mostly aimed towards mods/staff, but if anyone knows the answer, I would like to know. The real question is...

When was/is the IOTM's item effect considered unique enough to not be copied/brought over to another item. 'Cause items like Zraei's Dragoscarf(a neck item with fast break) became less unique when Amulet of Force came out.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

I mean razor wings are a back item which gives double jump just like every other wing
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

I am guessing every iotm for now on will be a clothing item. None of the recent iotms have really a special effect. Ubisoft did this so the iotms cannot become as special as magplants or anything like that.
    IGN: Flameskin

Bump. My question about if IOTM effects will be copied wasn't answered.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Bump. My question about if IOTM effects will be copied wasn't answered.
    I'm 90% certain the effects will be copied to another item as time passes. This excludes some other items considered as overpowered (Rayman's Fist, Magplant, Growscan). I do not think those effects will be copied. There is some other versions of Magplant, but none of them have 5000 capacity and I'm 100% it will stay that way. The effects of the 3 items listed earlier will most likely never have their effects copied. I am not a developer, but it doesn't just make sense that the effects would be copied.
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx