Thread: Masssive Loss of FPS

Default Masssive Loss of FPS

There are multiple instances where I and possibly others lose fps. This loss of fps occurs mainly when moving and doing some other activity, e.x: punching while moving, scrolling through broadcasts while moving. I'm aware that this might be a driver problem, but I wanted to clarify before actually going through with it because updating drivers seems like a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ffy View Post
    There are multiple instances where I and possibly others lose fps. This loss of fps occurs mainly when moving and doing some other activity, e.x: punching while moving, scrolling through broadcasts while moving. I'm aware that this might be a driver problem, but I wanted to clarify before actually going through with it because updating drivers seems like a hassle.
    They will fix this later. First they fix more important stuff and then this. I reportedthis issue some time ago
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Please report here xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Florina View Post
    Please report here xD.
    This bug is not directly related to update 2.997, it's been around for some time.

This bug is not directly related to update 2.997, it's been around for some time.
    I have screen recorder app on always when u play and it shows fps. Haven't ever seen before anything like this. There has always been 50-60+ frame per sec and now i get 40-50 when logging in and after i got in it is stable 30-32. So this is totally new bug.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I have screen recorder app on always when u play and it shows fps. Haven't ever seen before anything like this. There has always been 50-60+ frame per sec and now i get 40-50 when logging in and after i got in it is stable 30-32. So this is totally new bug.
    Then the bug you're talking about is completely unrelated to the one I've reported. Once again, this bug has existed for 1-2 years now, and has been tested across multiple devices (Windows 10) by myself. Also, your loss of fps may be due to the fact that you're running a record application on your PC. Not unless you've used the software before the bug and it GT was running just fine.

Hey, have you tried the Test Build? https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...00#post4120300
    </BYTECODE>

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Hey, have you tried the Test Build? https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...00#post4120300
    Yes, this problem still exists on the test build.

Hi, can you please send us your DxDiag file info via Support Ticket or Private Message? Thank you

Then the bug you're talking about is completely unrelated to the one I've reported. Once again, this bug has existed for 1-2 years now, and has been tested across multiple devices (Windows 10) by myself. Also, your loss of fps may be due to the fact that you're running a record application on your PC. Not unless you've used the software before the bug and it GT was running just fine.
    Oof, how you monitor your fps? There is lag issues yes and while we experience lag, our fps goes down too. I don't think that this would be called bug. And no, i don't rec all the time of course, it is just there open, ready to take ss or rec.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Oof, how you monitor your fps? There is lag issues yes and while we experience lag, our fps goes down too. I don't think that this would be called bug. And no, i don't rec all the time of course, it is just there open, ready to take ss or rec.
    I don't think you understand what lag is in Growtopia, lag is the delay between actions from the user and the server. When we lag, our inputs are slower. However, what would lag have to do with fps? For example, when disconnecting you don't lose fps. You can monitor your fps in Growtopia using Ctrl + F, my use of this command is relatively nonexistent though.