Thread: Important message

Angry Important message

just want to give some motivation to the people that are having problems, because I have seen so many threads about depression and suicidal thought lately

I want to tell you that you need to think about your future and the people that love you and care for you before committing something stupid. You need to think about what are the priorities and what should you do next, what your next move. Are you gonna endlessly crying yourself in the corner and telling the stranger online about your problems? You need to talk to your family and solving problems together. Living on the internet and watching anime is a way to hide your pain but that not gonna solve your problems. Maybe you care about other things too much that you forgot to care about yourself. You need to take a look back about what have you done to your life and what can you do to improve your life by choosing a better decision and not making the same mistake.
    Name:  bbg.png
Views: 90
Size:  451.2 KB
    It all up to you, life is all about making decisions
    Some people born disabled, some people living in a slum and they are still kept on living and finding purpose in their life. And you sitting in front of a computer wanting to end your life?? Think about it

ask yourself "what am I doing with my life"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

(my English is not very good because I'm not a native speaker but I hope you understand it)

IGN:Supermarine

Let me burst the bubble first,

To anyone who consider themselves to have depression, anxiety, bipolar, OCD or whatnot; please do CONSIDER that they're actual mental disorders. Professionals DIAGNOSE them, through assessments and evaluations that take more than 1 psychiatric session, you do not get to label yourself with one just because you're feeling sad today.

If you feel that you do have them, PLEASE do talk to your parents about it or contact your local hotline for authorities that can actually help you.

These mental disorders are to be taken seriously!

You do not help yourself by posting and ranting about it here in the tavern. And you clearly cannot cope with it by watching anime or self-boosting youtube videos. You need medicine and counseling by ACTUAL professionals!

If you really do have suicidal thoughts, please do google your local suicide hotline to ask for help. People do care and I hope you guys get better.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    To anyone who consider themselves to have depression, anxiety, bipolar, OCD or whatnot; please do CONSIDER that they're actual mental disorders. Professionals DIAGNOSE them, through assessments and evaluations that take more than 1 psychiatric session, you do not get to label yourself with one just because you're feeling sad today.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...634/image0.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Thank you for reminding me of this glorious image.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Banned

okay first off, one does not self-diagnose themselves with depression/anxiety. People should stop taking these terms lightly, they are real people having actual mental illnesses and y'all are running around reading depressing IG quote posts saying " i am 14 and i feel this". no you don't, seek a professional; my boo takes actual antidepressants and xanax pills, and sees a psychiatrist twice a week it isn’t something to take lightly, you have no say in this. Everyone struggles in their own way.

Somehow this is depressed boys/girls in 2018-2019 lol
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Life is infinity-realistic Minecraft version infinity running on non-existent computer

Think before action

Otherwise you lose
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme

Quote Originally Posted by Supermarine View Post
    just want to give some motivation to the people that are having problems, because I have seen so many threads about depression and suicidal thought lately

I want to tell you that you need to think about your future and the people that love you and care for you before committing something stupid. You need to think about what are the priorities and what should you do next, what your next move. Are you gonna endlessly crying yourself in the corner and telling the stranger online about your problems? You need to talk to your family and solving problems together. Living on the internet and watching anime is a way to hide your pain but that not gonna solve your problems. Maybe you care about other things too much that you forgot to care about yourself. You need to take a look back about what have you done to your life and what can you do to improve your life by choosing a better decision and not making the same mistake.
    Name:  bbg.png
Views: 90
Size:  451.2 KB
    It all up to you, life is all about making decisions
    Some people born disabled, some people living in a slum and they are still kept on living and finding purpose in their life. And you sitting in front of a computer wanting to end your life?? Think about it

ask yourself "what am I doing with my life"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

(my English is not very good because I'm not a native speaker but I hope you understand it)
    I'm neither living in a slum, or being suicidal.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl