Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: TheMindMap, another maze world.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    814

    Default TheMindMap, another maze world.

    Not posting render here yet,
    But go ahead try and beat the timer and solve the maze.

    Currently only 2 winners, yet.
    Last edited by Noxagon; 10-07-2019 at 01:45 AM.
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    If you have rendered the world, people can still view it even if u don't post it
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    路Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    路Be alive [Never complete]
    路Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    If you have rendered the world, people can still view it even if u don't post it
    Better for them to search it themselves rather than showing the solution here welp.
    (If they don't bother to try the world, they wont even bother to look at the render)
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  4. #4
    Squire CLOUD34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    24

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    Better for them to search it themselves rather than showing the solution here welp.
    (If they don't bother to try the world, they wont even bother to look at the render)
    Didn't even know you can look that up!!! jesus! but I managed to finish the world in the span of 2 days. without viewing the world render....took forever but was worth it! ~ <3

    Awesome world man! Love it! Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 7.31.53 PM.png
Views: 70
Size:  150.1 KB

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD34 View Post
    Didn't even know you can look that up!!! jesus! but I managed to finish the world in the span of 2 days. without viewing the world render....took forever but was worth it! ~ <3

    Awesome world man! Love it! Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 7.31.53 PM.png
Views: 70
Size:  150.1 KB
    Cool, didn't know a maze full of annoying ghosts plus you can't see anything can actually be solved in 2 days without looking the render. Thanks for playing btw!
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  6. #6
    Squire CLOUD34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    24

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    Cool, didn't know a maze full of annoying ghosts plus you can't see anything can actually be solved in 2 days without looking the render. Thanks for playing btw!
    Forgot to tell you but, I'm being serious, me and smirky were doing it live on twitch, i bet him 1 dl on who can finish it first and obviously he finished first, so I guess it was a team effort in the span of 2 days.

    (FYI, We were using flashlights and yes it was very annoying with the ghost so we ended up using rubber boots)
    #PROTIPS! hahah anytime! Again nice worlds!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD34 View Post
    Forgot to tell you but, I'm being serious, me and smirky were doing it live on twitch, i bet him 1 dl on who can finish it first and obviously he finished first, so I guess it was a team effort in the span of 2 days.

    (FYI, We were using flashlights and yes it was very annoying with the ghost so we ended up using rubber boots)
    #PROTIPS! hahah anytime! Again nice worlds!
    Oh, so did you lost the DL or it became a team thing?
    (I actually bought tons of mind ghost for that world, didn't know they would turn into normal ghost welp, guess no way I can remove rubber boots)
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  8. #8
    Squire CLOUD34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    24

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    Oh, so did you lost the DL or it became a team thing?
    (I actually bought tons of mind ghost for that world, didn't know they would turn into normal ghost welp, guess no way I can remove rubber boots)
    Both actually 馃槄, I first challenged him to do it by himself then after a couple fails on the last attempt I raced him for it. He ended up beating me and winning the dl.

    I didn鈥檛 mind either way. It was fun

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    814

    Default

    5 winners now, I guess. Can't even on now, should I host some giveaway (but 1wl only cuz im too broke)?
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD34 View Post
    Forgot to tell you but, I'm being serious, me and smirky were doing it live on twitch, i bet him 1 dl on who can finish it first and obviously he finished first, so I guess it was a team effort in the span of 2 days.

    (FYI, We were using flashlights and yes it was very annoying with the ghost so we ended up using rubber boots)
    #PROTIPS! hahah anytime! Again nice worlds!
    Wait isnt betting illegal
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    路Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    路Be alive [Never complete]
    路Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Noxagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Wait isnt betting illegal
    didnt notice that before opps
    may my demise be a promise to you.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard iMobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    327

    Default

    I鈥檒l take a visit when I have time
    IGN: Applications

    Lvl: 90

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •