View Poll Results: vote which is better

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 items

    26 22.22%
  • 1 item

    91 77.78%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 64

Thread: iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

  1. #37

    Default

    if you have problem with it then dont buy it. maybe if we all dont buy it they will change it.

  2. #38
    Knight killermanz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Space.
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JINYOUNG0922 View Post
    Can we have a wrenchable block iotm.we havent had it for a while
    I wonder why

  3. #39
    Lesser Wizard 2ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Back in my day we didn't even have IOTM. You should be glad it exists at all. You don't want variety hop in a time machine and go back in time.

    I hope they make every IOTM pink or yellow just to spite you.
    It's not like "your days" were a couple of decades ago, it's only been a couple of years, and that's a very short time; so quit acting like some old-timer because it's lowkey cringe inducing.
    --

    I disagree. I believe this way it's better, it's not like every single IOTM has many varieties.

  4. #40
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    It's not like "your days" were a couple of decades ago, it's only been a couple of years, and that's a very short time; so quit acting like some old-timer because it's lowkey cringe inducing.
    --

    I disagree. I believe this way it's better, it's not like every single IOTM has many varieties.
    With time comes experience. If you study a subject for a year more than somebody else chances are you are going to know more about it.

    You missed my point completely and got triggered because I said I played in a time that IOTM didn't exist and there wasn't a large variety when it came to making sets.

    The truth is with a variety of IOTM colors you are going to satisfy more people than you upset. You are more guaranteed people will be able to match an item to a set they like with 4 colors instead of one. With only one color chances are more people will complain because they don't like the items color.

    I think what the real complaint is that when you guys buy IOTM you might not get the color you want and it's expensive to keep trying.

    iOTM is a luxury for people that can afford it. It's not mandatory and you are not forced to buy. It's a vanity item that has no effect on your game play. The amount of people that sell IOTM when it comes out offers a people to buy the specific color they want.

    I don't feel we should limit the amount of variety because a few people feel entitled to having everything that the game releases.

    Sure I would like to choose the color I get instead of random chance but they want people spending gems so they have incentive to buy more gems. People can think what they want but Ubisoft is a business and they want to make money.
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 11-01-2019 at 04:50 AM.

  5. #41
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    This thread isn't complaining about IOTM's prices. But the idea of having 4 different variants of the iotm is completely redundant, doesn't increase sales, has no pure positive effects. Some could say you get more choice, but that ultimately takes away the exclusivity of the IOTM.
    I'm not replying to your thread neither

    I'm replying to someone's reply on this thread

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also we players want different item of the month colors to match our sets







    (even tho i'm not a player anymore, used to be)

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  6. #42
    Lesser Wizard 2ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    With time comes experience. If you study a subject for a year more than somebody else chances are you are going to know more about it.

    You missed my point completely and got triggered because I said I played in a time that IOTM didn't exist and there wasn't a large variety when it came to making sets.

    The truth is with a variety of IOTM colors you are going to satisfy more people than you upset. You are more guaranteed people will be able to match an item to a set they like with 4 colors instead of one. With only one color chances are more people will complain because they don't like the items color.

    I think what the real complaint is that when you guys buy IOTM you might not get the color you want and it's expensive to keep trying.

    iOTM is a luxury for people that can afford it. It's not mandatory and you are not forced to buy. It's a vanity item that has no effect on your game play. The amount of people that sell IOTM when it comes out offers a people to buy the specific color they want.

    I don't feel we should limit the amount of variety because a few people feel entitled to having everything that the game releases.

    Sure I would like to choose the color I get instead of random chance but they want people spending gems so they have incentive to buy more gems. People can think what they want but Ubisoft is a business and they want to make money.
    You are entirely correct! However, you still mustn't act like someone you're not, especially because IOTM isn't even that old of an update, it's a fairly recent one! People have always discussed and have been angry with updates, it's just a natural process that is inevitable; you don't seem to understand that on the otherhand.

  7. #43
    Lesser Wizard kelek ulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    How is it gambling when the IOTM system has already been changed to equal chances of getting the 4 colors
    is it mean if i spend 800k gems, i will get all color?
    or still RNG at them?

    sorry for question, i never spend my gems for IOTM before

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
    oh yeah, i prefer 4 color, because i can get IOTM with cheaper price
    i think if only 1 color IOTM price will stable min. 70-80wls
    but with current IOTM the common IOTM can low as 10wls
    ~ feel rich and wanna donate something? please visit THEULO
    ~ need cheap hidden riches stuff and essence? visit HIJON

  8. #44
    Lesser Wizard Moksej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Somewhere alone
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

    Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life.
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

    And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    Discord: Moksej#3335
    IGN: Moksej
    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

    Join us now: https://discord.gg/UhBdxvr

  9. #45
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    Wow this thread still a live

  10. #46
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

    And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    the community's making those prices when it should be equal cos each color has 25% chance of earning it

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  11. #47
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Agreed! It's "Item of the Month" not "Items of the Month". Also they said just SOME IOTMs will be available with different colours but Ubisoft isn't followed our request and suggestions again as usual and they made all IOTMs coloured.
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~


    Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

  12. #48
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Back in my day we didn't even have IOTM. You should be glad it exists at all. You don't want variety hop in a time machine and go back in time.

    I hope they make every IOTM pink or yellow just to spite you.
    tell em shawn ooh

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •