• 4 items

26 22.22%
  • 1 item

91 77.78%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    hop in a time machine and go back in time.
    if I could I would

how I wish I could

Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
    I remember one administrator saying that the community likes the 4-colored IOTMs, duh the forum community is not only the community in Growtopia here

& I like cosmetics better than items that may be beneficial that may break the freaking economy again

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Emoji abuse
    Screaming Emojis
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    depends on the color preference of the players
    Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4143879

Will there be 8 different items for December IOTM?

IOTM should be one item.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
    I think tapping it to re equipped and change colour is quite brilliant . Perhaps put this idea in the suggestions to get a vote on if others like this idea as well. 🙈
    Don't bully, because you wouldn't like it if it was done to you

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    More colours = Increased sales.

Increased sales = less gems

The rest is common sense.

Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life?

Also were the emojis at the end really necessary?
    lol true I agree with you XD
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

I'm quite disappointed in this argument. The debate for what? Colors? Apparently colors decide the economy now?

I don't get most of any of your points, my apologies. One side argues about lootboxing which I feel is too far out of topic and the other argues about variety.

Can anyone explain why this argument was even started?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolblow View Post
    Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green
    Tbh I like green.

In all honesty adding any sort of RNG to a 200k gem item is stupid.
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

I have a feeling you are now talking about this coloring system this way because you like a color of an IOTM that you can not afford so you are mad about it. Even if that's not the reason, it is not quite for you or any of us to choose. The coloring system has already been chosen by the UbiStaff without our "agreement". It is their game, they have the right to choose what they add. We have a week when we choose what they add and that is P.A.W. so if you want to leave a suggestion, make it in the right place which is the Suggestion Box, not Update Discussions. The fact that the item has multiple colors makes it more fun and the players of the game are the ones who choose the prices of the colors, not the game. Blue, red, green, black, whatever. They should all cost the same but you can talk about that with the Growtopia community, not the staff.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful